THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: off to the Marauder forum

LVL77

Build starts to kick in, just running 6 auras at the moment. I tried the boots thingy, with enchantment, it does work indeed but doesn't exactly solve the problem. It lets you down in the most important moments. So I believe Unwavering Stance is still a must have.

Edit:

What do you guys think about this enchant?

Ideally I would love to have Arc/Discharge damage, but this seems pretty good too. I might get more proc this way and indirectly more damage.

To be honest, I really don't like running lab all day to get one enchant.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Editado por útlima vez por rockmassif en 4 abr. 2016 6:43:23
"
rockmassif escribió:
LVL77

Build starts to kick in, just running 6 auras at the moment. I tried the boots thingy, with enchantment, it does work indeed but doesn't exactly solve the problem. It lets you down in the most important moments. So I believe Unwavering Stance is still a must have.

Edit:

What do you guys think about this enchant?

Ideally I would love to have Arc/Discharge damage, but this seems pretty good too. I might get more proc this way and indirectly more damage.

To be honest, I really don't like running lab all day to get one enchant.

As someone who wasted both time and currency to get that enchant, I can say its probably the one of best helm enchants overall as its a pleasant consistency and dps boost to your single target. However, given the Lightning Strike is the main attack skill for 95% of all mapping scenarios, the benefit of said enchant is greatly minimized. Furthermore, that dps/consistency boost is not so insane that it become mandatory.......its kinda just nice to have.

Overall, farming for helm enchants is still largely underwhelming and getting this specific enchant isnt necessary either. Same goes for the edict/word/decree of fury on hit glove enchant. Yes, the enchant can proc mjolner and lead to overall more dps. You can even stand still and let your thunderbolts from Herald of Thunder trigger your mjolner via edict/word/decree of fury. However, overall its not necessary, its just a pleasant bonus.

Editado por útlima vez por iSo1iD en 4 abr. 2016 9:00:27
Busy buying the gear for this build.

I wanted to know:

Do the stats on Mjolner matter? If so, which stats?

Because we're talking a 20 chaos difference in price here to get a 110%/39%+ here.

Lightning Strike seems to do %weapon phys dmg, so I don't wana go buying a crappy Mjolner if it makes a difference. Don't mind spending extra if those stats matter.

My second question:

What would I use as a 5th link in Shav's?

The difference between a 4L and 5L Shav's is 0.5 exa, so I see no reason why I shouldn't just buy a 5L. I'm guessing Enlighten is the best 5L, would like to confirm that though.

Can't wait to get going on the build!
"
ggsbv escribió:
Busy buying the gear for this build.

I wanted to know:

Do the stats on Mjolner matter? If so, which stats?

Because we're talking a 20 chaos difference in price here to get a 110%/39%+ here.

Lightning Strike seems to do %weapon phys dmg, so I don't wana go buying a crappy Mjolner if it makes a difference. Don't mind spending extra if those stats matter.

My second question:

What would I use as a 5th link in Shav's?

The difference between a 4L and 5L Shav's is 0.5 exa, so I see no reason why I shouldn't just buy a 5L. I'm guessing Enlighten is the best 5L, would like to confirm that though.

Can't wait to get going on the build!

No, stats don't matter on Mjolner. Buy the cheapest one you can get.

Yes, with a 5L, Enlighten is the best option in Shavs.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
iSo1iD escribió:
However, given the Lightning Strike is the main attack skill for 95% of all mapping scenarios, the benefit of said enchant is greatly minimized. Furthermore, that dps/consistency boost is not so insane that it become mandatory.......its kinda just nice to have.

To be honest, I'm using Molten Strike as my main skill, no LS at all.

Edit: Rip 250 Chromatics but moving my MS setup to helm worked pretty well. It only costs 7 mana now and I can easily get by with 2 life gain on hit jewels. That means I can get different jewels with maybe energy shield.

Editado por útlima vez por rockmassif en 4 abr. 2016 16:04:18
New golem revealed.
Any things will be changed ?
Kinda makes Berserker/Elementalist or Witch-Elementalist combo possible I think, seems like the Golem we've been waiting for. I'm definitely gonna switch to it.

-

There is only slight room left to upgrade on gear, except Volls of course, gonna try to chance one soon. I'm LVL 84 at the moment, been running T11-T12 maps all night long. No death so far, and they were disgusting maps. Like ele weakness, double boss, 100% extra cold/fire, vulnerability type of disgusting maps.

By the way if anyone is doing this on temp leagues I really suggest Pathfinder instead of Champion. You get so much more uptime on Vinktars, it's unreal. The fact that even the best rolled Vinktar uses 54 charges out of 60 kinda makes this a must have imo.

Thank you once again tackle70, for this awesome guide.
Finally got Volls Devotion, and i must say its quite a massive difference, both in dps and survivability. I havent died once since i got it. running T10-13 maps with all kinds of mods.
my single target is very weak
what am i supposed to do? please help
Given the lightning golem reveal, we will need to see to see if the increased attack speed bonus is decent enough to warrant a gem slot. It will compete directly with the Ancestral Protector and its More Attack Speed Bonus. However, given that Ancestral Protector isnt exactly a mandatory gem right now, Lightning Golem might not be worthwhile either.

Whilst this does enable synergy with the liege of the primordial elementalist node. I feel that as a whole, there isnt much reason to go elementalist. Even with that constant 40% elemental damage bonus and bonus attack speed due to liege of the primordial, given that the mastermind of discord route still does not work with triggered skills, your dps output is still weaker than that of a berserker. In fact, it will be very similar to that of a scion. The consistent defensive bonus of the occultist still heavily outclasses the mediocre damage boost of the elementalist.

On a side note, the elemental conflux's utility does offer some utility that is beneficial to clear speed. I was originally a little harsh on it with my initial review and I have come to appreciate the insta chill, burn and shock a little more. That being said, its still not very useful for boss fights and its inferior to the pure utility of 1.5% global life leech from the scion.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional