THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: off to the Marauder forum

Ok I have a lvl 70 character with this build and it's finally picking up some steam after a few very hard last level and I have a question: how the fuck do you play this without dropping to 2fps every perandus chest or Allies cannot die mod?

I love playing it but seriously this is fucking insane how much lag it induces :/
"
TJEmvp escribió:

A rare shield with 300-350+ Energy Shield and spell damage is probably the next logical gear upgrade. Or a ring that's at least as good but with master crafted %ES
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Hey guys, i would like some help on this build. It is really fun and I have it up an running. I am a bit squishy (not optimized gear/ flasks yet).

I am a level 84 Scion in Panda league. Quite poor, but I have a voll's devo and better gear in standard when the league merges.

Here is the gear I have
Spoiler

Skill tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAHnAwQDlg18DjwRDxFQFHEVUBcvGYoajx0UHU8dqiW8JwsnqSo4LR8vbzQKNbk26DdmOlI7DTsoRnFJsUyzWK9Z81yKX2pfsGBDYVJmnmhlakNrF20Zbj1vnnC7cg9yqXcHe25713zZf8aDCYO2hMWGYIbRhweHE49Gj_qTJ5UglyGboZu1nKSfy6EvoqOmMqcIpyunMKhyqW6smKyqsVu0DLzqvoC-isAawFTBfMHFwfPDOspKytPQH9DQ18_ZE9tP37_gw-GI6hjquuwY707viO_r8bPz3fba9zL31_jr-Tf60vsJ_kk=?accountName=Potato_Salads&characterName=Potatoe_CoC

Again, thanks for any assistance and keep up the great work on this build !
I got all gear except the ammy, I'm gonna reroll in an hour so, so I'm kinda hyped for some Mjölner action. Gonna use the Scion version.

But I was curious about your opinion on a small matter: I am honestly not rich enough to 6L the Shavs and since you said that build doesn't really require a 6L and can get by with 4/2 Link easily I thought, what if I use a 5l Shavs and move the Molten setup to there with Fortify so that kinda eliminates the need to go Champion and then I thought we can go Pathfinder instead. I'm a temp league player, so new Vinktar currently uses almost 100% of the charges so the 50% increased charge gain could be really useful. Also it gives you elemental damage reduction and increased damage during flask, which is pretty to close what we would get from taunt mechanic. I don't know how "50% chance to avoid shock" would interact with Vinktar though but generally this was my idea, what do you think? This way I'll probably have more uptime on Vinktar and also full time fortify.

Might also throw in an Aegis Aurora and Rumi's to see how it goes with Pathfinder.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
I implore you make a leveling three im so lose pls dude pls =(
Has nobody made a guardian block version with aegis? It should be very strong defensively.
"
MachineCTM escribió:
I implore you make a leveling three im so lose pls dude pls =(

You have to level with something else. I've had good luck with Flame Totem, since a Tabula Rasa is all you really need.

"
rockmassif escribió:
I am honestly not rich enough to 6L the Shavs and since you said that build doesn't really require a 6L and can get by with 4/2 Link easily I thought, what if I use a 5l Shavs and move the Molten setup to there with Fortify so that kinda eliminates the need to go Champion and then I thought we can go Pathfinder instead

That's a perfectly fine idea. The 6L is only needed if you want to slap Empower on a bunch of your auras like I've done. Other than that, you don't need anything more than a 4 Link in the build.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Do you need a level 3 and level 4 enlighten to run all auras ? i have a level 2 and 2 more would i need level 3 as well?
"
jjm1998jjm escribió:
Do you need a level 3 and level 4 enlighten to run all auras ? i have a level 2 and 2 more would i need level 3 as well?

https://poe.mikelat.com/#

You can run 8 auras even without Enlighten.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional