[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

helps a lot when leveling
Editado por útlima vez por zkin en 15 may. 2016 8:08:05
lvl 52 now, love the build, using 2x Lifepsrig still, any idea when i should switch weapon ? ( just looted a 80% glob crit chance / 40% spell dmg dagger, should i switch if i get another 1 similar ? )

Or should i keep lifesprig and switch only when i get Divinarius ?
Could anyone help me? I'm confused a bit.

This dagger
gives me 1.5k more DPS than
. Why?
"
Xinerub2 escribió:
Could anyone help me? I'm confused a bit.

This dagger
gives me 1.5k more DPS than
. Why?

"Adds 4-92 Lightning Damage to Spells" - thats alot. Not only that you deal more damage, you also can shock when you have added lightning damage. In good Setups you want to have 2 Rare Daggers with alot of crit, spell dmg and added lightning dmg (life etc. optional).
Great build thanks for sharing.
http://www.twitch.tv/johmasho
Hey man, Great build. my second char in this game, and atm im lvl 85.

i have a question thou. concerning the ascendancy points. you go for Berzerker, and i read thats because of the life leech, but I seem to be leeching a good amount from warlords alone and could not really feel the diffrence with it on, and the Juggernaut seems to add some extra tankyness to me. so just wondering if you think juggernaut is viable for this build? or if i really do need the extra life leech? cause i do seem to struggle at certain boss's on tier 8+ maps. anything else seems to be going quite easy:p
the problem are curse immune mobs and maps
How do you proc Elemental Equilubrum? Can you explain this a little? Half of dps is a fire (im in cruel atm), so how you make your first hit cold / light to proc it?

Also what do you think about this setup to generale Power and Endu charges, it saves as some gem slots. BV - Curse On Hit - Warlod's Mark - Power Charge On Critical. I saw it works pretty well on another BV build. We also get additional unreserved mana because we are free of blasphemy. We can go for some additional setup too, like molten shell for HC or something other for SC players idk.
Editado por útlima vez por pedegie en 20 may. 2016 12:07:38
Guys is there any technique or smthng how to keep at lest 25-30 BV without stopping every 5 sec to cast it? Mb smthng with holding key mb some kind of autocast or whatever? The build is great yet but I am tired to cast BV so often. For now I can't imagine how would I run Gorge ROTA at lest in the middle of the team if I need to stop to cast BV.
Also is there any versions of build with DoT?> It would be great to run further without stopping on fat mobs :) I got in mind Mark of the Doubting Knight. Is it viable for such build?
Editado por útlima vez por madziee en 22 may. 2016 4:55:47
I have the same doubt as madziee !

"
Guys is there any technique or smthng how to keep at lest 25-30 BV without stopping every 5 sec to cast it?

Anyone ?
Trying to watch the video, can't figure it out...

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional