[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Any idea how to get power charges in different way?

CWDT - Blade Vortex - Power Charge on Crit
Will it work?
"
lCrimer escribió:
Any idea how to get power charges in different way?

CWDT - Blade Vortex - Power Charge on Crit
Will it work?
Yeap. I use this setup and work perfect well
"
rcohut escribió:
I just died in normal on Shavronne's garbage Lightning Thorns ^^
So reflect can hurt you.

Yes, if you jump in a big pack, you can die from phy reflect. (i have Carcass, but i don't know for Coil. I guess, there is a chance of diing also)

I have no problems with ele reflect, but on phy ref., i change on of my blue gems with phyisical to lightning, and if i want to be really really sure i wont die, i also put in life leech gem.

"
ThirtyBlackRoses escribió:
Really enjoying this build. I use 2 Mark's and 2 CWDT combo.
I also take Charisma in a passive tree for reduced mana reservation.
If it is interesting to someone that's my gear and stats in town.

Very interesting...you also have chosen the path of the assassin? I suppose so ... I ask because I'm noob:)
What can i do if i cannot afford a 5-6L lightning coil ?
"
FaKe7319 escribió:

Tabula Rasa and yellow chests are fine. Also, Carcass Jack should be your goal rather than Lightning Coil unless you're playing HC.
"
VeePow escribió:
"
FaKe7319 escribió:

Tabula Rasa and yellow chests are fine. Also, Carcass Jack should be your goal rather than Lightning Coil unless you're playing HC.

THX !;D
Uber viable ? What changes should I made for it ?
Hey, so im trying to find a way to get power charges without using a second blade vortex (without effect is pretty hard to play), i tried to use double curse, warlords + assassin, but it dont work very well, now im trying to use CWDT + blade + Power charge on crit, its working but i dont have power charge all the time, anyone can give me some ideas? like curse on hit, etc. Thanks, and nice build.
How many DPS can you reach with this build? (tooltip)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional