[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Thank you for this build. It is fun.

Is there a good kiting/ranged skill that I can use with this build against tough situations?
"
muggs88 escribió:

Is there a good kiting/ranged skill that I can use with this build against tough situations?

What "tough situations" do you mean?

I am running t10 and t11 maps (with tabula atm) with no problem. Bosses die in secs, just be sure to be close enough to leech. If you can't tank, just use whirling blades and move all the time.

"
memberx escribió:
"
muggs88 escribió:

What "tough situations" do you mean?

I am running t10 and t11 maps (with tabula atm) with no problem. Bosses die in secs, just be sure to be close enough to leech. If you can't tank, just use whirling blades and move all the time.

I am not very good at this game, admittedly. So in cruel lab the boss was hard for me.

You responded but didn't give me info I was looking for. I am going to assume the answer is no and that I need to learn to play this build better.
What lvl are you?

Link your gear pls so we can see what's the problem :)

How does the Pathfinder Ascendancy help this build? Not that I don't trust it, its just not explained in the first post.
Could use a little help here:

Spoiler

What should I upgrade next?

Currently at 4.3k life, 575 mana (863 reserved) and 9k damage unbuffed, 10.1k buffed (Herald of Ash).

Thanks.

Edit: Another question: Wouldnt it be better to use Spell Echo on the PCoC Blade vortex instead of faster casting?
Editado por útlima vez por kewkie en 7 abr. 2016 8:16:58
"
Rydogg escribió:
How does the Pathfinder Ascendancy help this build? Not that I don't trust it, its just not explained in the first post.

These two things are important:
- 50% increased Flask Charges gained
- 25% increased Damage during Flask effect

If you use flask a lot (atziri's, Taste of Hate...) you have 25% increased damage during that time. I have usually at least one flask up. This how i get 1k DPS boost.

50% increased Flask Charges gained means your flask will be almost always full.

IMO, i would suggest choosing pathfinder only for those who use flasks A LOT. Dmg boost is not necessary, we just don't need it.

I will switch to Assasin for automated power charges. Having them up all the time is huge boost to your DPS and power charges are the thing we should take care first (except if you have anothor BV setup).

"
kewkie escribió:
Could use a little help here:

Spoiler

What should I upgrade next?

Currently at 4.3k life, 575 mana (863 reserved) and 9k damage unbuffed, 10.1k buffed (Herald of Ash).

Thanks.

Edit: Another question: Wouldnt it be better to use Spell Echo on the PCoC Blade vortex instead of faster casting?

Get better rings and amulet. BV is spell, so we need inc. spell dmg! Added phy dmg to attacks is useless to us. Get soma crit multiplier on amulet, also crit chance if you have currency or/and cast speed. For rings, get 2 diamond based with 70+ life and mana and all res you need.

Get some better gloves. You can get 60+ life, 50+mana, 2× res (35+) cheep.

You can get a lot more life on belt (with strength you can get easily to total 120 life) + more res.

Get one instant recovery devine flask!
How can I improve? Whats the highest content I can do with this? I'm trying to get an idea of how much of the games content this build can achieve.

with iir/iiq gems https://i.imgur.com/yeOrr2b.png
with inc crit inc dur https://i.imgur.com/FlFYiWB.png
with conc eff emp level 2 https://i.imgur.com/92Pf58K.png

I swap a lot of different flasks for different mods/bosses etc. Found a t14 map a few days ago but haven't run it yet since its palace.

I don't know how to link my jewels but they are pretty beast jewels.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAQDBA-4EBwSzBUIHHgdjCGcI9A5ID6sQYhEtEZYVuBa_GDwYVhzcHb4gbiRvJIsmlSj6KgsqOCycLagy0TOHNZI64TwFPV9Bh0GWRKtFR0WdSVFLV0yzUDBSU1NSVUtVrlXGXfJfKl-wYeJknWpDbRlvnnBSdf13B3tufIOCEILHgwmD24RThG-ExYUyhxOJ04w2jxqPpo_6kzqVLpchl5WX9Jrgm7WcpJ_fogCmV66zsZC1SLc-t9a4k7mTvOq9J76AwFTAZsDjwXzDCcM6ykrLvdD11ELYvdtZ217fsOvk6-7r9e987_3w1fGz8h3yRfno_go=
Editado por útlima vez por Kahnloc en 7 abr. 2016 17:13:58
@Kahnloc: Could you perhaps post your jewels here? Would be nice to see what jewels are good for this build.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional