(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

Hey, I've been using the build and I'm wondering if there are any uniques you could recommend for this build?
"
SpartacusFromThrace escribió:
Hey, I've been using the build and I'm wondering if there are any uniques you could recommend for this build?

Belly,shavs for lowlife, beastfur shawl is ok
LightyGaming.com
Hello, Lighty. Why do we now choose passive skill points in Ascendancy? Why not Slayer + Raider, Slayer + Chieftain? I guess I missed something.
My wife plays this build, I do not have time to follow the changes)
Thank you.
"
bravoman368 escribió:
Thanks for linking your gear. I'm currently running a scion and my dps is currently only at 4k. I've spent about 5c on my gear, but am at awe of the 20k+ dps people are hitting. Do you mind giving some pointers? My char is the ScionLiesWatch. Thanks

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bravoman368/characters

Well, you are using just a 4L with unleveled gems, and Culling Strike is a bad option there. You almost have no damage on gear as well. I guess it will get better once you acquire a 6L and set the proper gems there.
Ok one last update with new jewels:

Switched my 19/20 faster casting to a 20/20 one as well. My life is now 5.6k.
Those who claim to do way more dps, can you tell me how to improve my dps?
"
intre escribió:
Ok one last update with new jewels:

Switched my 19/20 faster casting to a 20/20 one as well. My life is now 5.6k.
Those who claim to do way more dps, can you tell me how to improve my dps?

Simple answer would be get better jewels.

Haven't had a look at the rest of your gear but you can improve with jewel upgrades alone.
"
xtfftc escribió:

Simple answer would be get better jewels.

Haven't had a look at the rest of your gear but you can improve with jewel upgrades alone.

Yep, multiple exalt jewels with 4 good mods each would be better and I guess it would be improve my dps to something like 29k. Not worth it.

I simply want to know how are there some people that say they are getting 50k dps, I don't see so much room for improvement in my current char. Not to get those numbers.
Editado por útlima vez por intre en 7 mar. 2017 12:27:19
"
intre escribió:
"
bravoman368 escribió:
Thanks for linking your gear. I'm currently running a scion and my dps is currently only at 4k. I've spent about 5c on my gear, but am at awe of the 20k+ dps people are hitting. Do you mind giving some pointers? My char is the ScionLiesWatch. Thanks

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bravoman368/characters

Well, you are using just a 4L with unleveled gems, and Culling Strike is a bad option there. You almost have no damage on gear as well. I guess it will get better once you acquire a 6L and set the proper gems there.

Thanks for answering, I think I know what to do now! Should I be looking for physical damage on gear mainly?
"
bravoman368 escribió:

Thanks for answering, I think I know what to do now! Should I be looking for physical damage on gear mainly?

Most of the physical damage on gear applies only to weapons, not to spells. The only exception that I remember are belts and some jewels. Stack spell damage and cast speed.
HC viable?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional