(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

"
Dussa escribió:
Lighty it's about time you start putting stats on your builds.. dps/ offence/defence etc.. helps with comparisons and estimations and that good stuff.. also makes your build seem less bland and flaky..

What kinda stats do you want, dps/life/es is gear/level/gem/jewel/class dependent, at different levels/stages you'll have different responses.
LightyGaming.com
i know this is probably an easy question but its had been driving me bonkers. why do people say that hierophant cant do endgame bosses because of the damage loss. wouldnt pursuit of faith offset any damage loss from ritual of awakening?
second question which has better viability in mapping bladefall or flameblast totem? I have read that FlameBlast has been faster for speed leveling and was wondering which has higher DPS or more forgiving on average with crappy Self found Gear?
Editado por útlima vez por nevel214 en 3 mar. 2017 10:10:26
I was wondering if anyone know if the new Trolltimber Spire will work with the overkill leech of the slayer ascendency ?
"
nevel214 escribió:
i know this is probably an easy question but its had been driving me bonkers. why do people say that hierophant cant do endgame bosses because of the damage loss. wouldnt pursuit of faith offset any damage loss from ritual of awakening?
second question which has better viability in mapping bladefall or flameblast totem? I have read that FlameBlast has been faster for speed leveling and was wondering which has higher DPS or more forgiving on average with crappy Self found Gear?

Flameblast is better cuz its just a better skill atm (dps/mechanics/invstment) and its harder to gear cuz you want to go ci which in ssf is tricky to start party cuz of stun immunity issue and also due to e/s crafting being costly
LightyGaming.com
i was just wondering if the 40% increase to bladefall damage enchant on a helmet helps the totems, or if it's only applied to the spell when self-casted. thanks!
If you don't like to use warp or dash with a wand (like me), try shield charge, faster attacks, fortify. It works great, especially for traps in the lab.

Now, being SSF, I need one to drop! :D

Using this build as a starter to find gear for my pizza maker. But, I may put some quality time in on this build if it keeps smashing content, like it is now. lol
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Leveling Tree frames up for those who asked. Make sure to have ancestral bond by lv28 for bladefall
LightyGaming.com
Editado por útlima vez por Lighty en 5 mar. 2017 16:07:14
Hi Im a beginner scion and idk the atributte preferences in this build.
I mean... Im leveling and finding items but I cant know which item is better that another one

sorry for my english I just want to improve in this game >_<
Hi! I'm trying this build. These are my items so far:

And this is my current tree:

http://poeurl.com/8u2

This is my tooltip, with auras and golem in my hideout. Can go up to 29.4k.
The thing is that I've read back there some ppl that say that they are doing close to 50k. Is that their tooltip or are they adding the dps of both totems?
Any improvements to my char? I'm using added chaos instead of added fire because I already had that Cospri's coloured this way, so I would not like to waste more chromatics on it. And I think it helps with poison. I've got 5.5k life and 700 unreserved mana.

So far I'm having fun with it, though with that investment I would like way more dps.

Thanks for your tips.

Edit: I'm replacing some of these jewels. Just noticed that Bladefall is not a projectile.
Editado por útlima vez por intre en 6 mar. 2017 19:02:26
Thanks for linking your gear. I'm currently running a scion and my dps is currently only at 4k. I've spent about 5c on my gear, but am at awe of the 20k+ dps people are hitting. Do you mind giving some pointers? My char is the ScionLiesWatch. Thanks

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bravoman368/characters

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional