(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

Lighty,

First of all i want to congratulate you on this build, been using it here on Essence HC, using the Scion Life Build, the Raider and Chieftain are the best of this..

bro, im using double curse, dont get me wrong please, but i just want to advice using FireStorm for Dual curse, instead of ball lighting, the Inc AOE Nodes apply also to Firestorm and it has a huge AOE..

Thank you bro for this build, its very cheap and dont need any uniques and great for first league character, and can farm till T15 maps for your next character..

God Bless you and more power, i hope to see more cheap and easy builds from you...
Spoiler

Lighty,

Thank you for the great build. It's been my favorite of the three that I have tried this season and I plan on continuing with it through the end. If you can, can you give me some advice for gear upgrades? I decided to go the Rime Gaze / Heart route, and I feel as though I've hit a wall when it comes to looking for clear upgrades. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Lighty
Thank you for ur build m8. It is perfect for beginners and pretty cheap also!
There is plenty room for damage boost. It's fun to play and great for Atlas league.
W8ing for ur streams, get well.
Hi Lighty

I've really been enjoying the build, gearing is really easy as I'm overcapped on res and my spell damage is good. I've got a lot of spare currency.

This begs the question, how much improvement will I see getting a lvl 3 empower over lvl 19 or 20 added fire damage?

I'm not sure if the switch will be worth it and I doubt that I can afford a lvl 4 empower.

Cheers
Quick question.. How do you gain the power charges? Guide doesn't say =(

PCOC + Orb of Storms + Inc Crit Strikes ?
Editado por útlima vez por chinese1987 en 20 sept. 2016 1:17:43
Hey dude, been doing a bit of theory crafting on a hybrid crit based Heirophant tree. If you could take a look and give feedback would be much appreciated! I'm going to PM it to your inbox.
"
Soulcry_POE escribió:
Hey dude, been doing a bit of theory crafting on a hybrid crit based Heirophant tree. If you could take a look and give feedback would be much appreciated! I'm going to PM it to your inbox.

As Crit Heiro, how would you gain your power charges ?
"
chinese1987 escribió:
"
Soulcry_POE escribió:

As Crit Heiro, how would you gain your power charges ?

Conviction of power on the heirophant.
Is there a reason not to run poison on the totem? Maybe if I'm running a tabula for right now going poison gem over added fire?
Updated Build Guide for 2.4 is out and i'll be responding to the past few days questions along with some minor guide updates today.
LightyGaming.com

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional