(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

"
hekaria escribió:
hey lighty I really enjoy your build. have you tried shaper with it already? do you think its doable pretty "easy"?

No fucking way im doing shaper with this build in ehc, even in standard I doubt you have the damage; I maintain that "fair" builds have 0 chance at doing shaper. If you wanna do shaper, play CI BV Pathfinder, you just facetank everything and hold right click.
LightyGaming.com
"
dperls escribió:
Really appreciate the help, slowly but surely making progress since I don't have much time to play, in a3 merc now and rolling.

I had another question re: Clarity. I just specced into the reserved mana nodes at level 60 and started running clarity as my third aura, but I'm actually finding it detrimental to me as I can't pop two totems in a row. I assume this is because I need more flat mana on my gear (which I know is complete shit right now, just started hitting poe.trade last night to get the slots filled.)

Yeah flat mana helps alot, especially if your scion vs. templar. Normally having t1-3 flat mana on gear doesn't add to the buying value as most people consider it a shit stat unless your ci/mom/skyforth.
LightyGaming.com
Would a carcass jack work for this build?
Editado por útlima vez por Morkork en 13 sept. 2016 23:19:45
"
Morkork escribió:
Would a carcass jack work for this build?

Yeah works fine, there are better options since the aoe isn't needed but its fine.
LightyGaming.com
What would the better options be?
"
Morkork escribió:
What would the better options be?

Belly, Coil, A good rare, Kintsugi
LightyGaming.com
A belly with 3 blues though :\
"
Morkork escribió:
A belly with 3 blues though :\

only takes 127.1 average chromatics...pretty cheap
LightyGaming.com
Hey lighty, do you mind taking a quick gander at my char "MyTotemsRainBlades"?

I just got into mapping and finding myself dying way more then I'd like as well as not clearing as fast even on T2s. I'm thinking of speccing out of the reserved mana nodes and into the purity of flesh ring for another 20% life, but don't see any other quick gains. My resistances are maxed and I have about 3.7k life 1k+ ES. (I think this is low?). I know I could use a better ammy, some more life on my gloves, and a proper belt. I also realize i'm missing an entire four link setup in my gloves (as you suggest that's for travel, I don't think it's too impactful right now. I just haven't found a pair of gloves yet.)

As for DPS my tooltip is hovering around 8k. I haven't gotten Chieften yet, which would obviously add to my DPS and gems are level 16ish. I don't have much currency, about 30c total so I want to prioritize correctly. I'm trying to figure out upgrade priority and wondering if getting a tabby for the 6th link would be worth the gain. I'm not getting that much in the way of stats right now from my chest so I don't think it would be too much of a issue there. I could also spend a few chaos for a level 20 bladefall, or upgrade my wand? Perhaps there's key damage nodes I'm missing? The only one I can really see is Light of Divinity..

Sorry if questions are basic, still figuring this whole thing out. I really appreciate the help.
"
dperls escribió:
Hey lighty, do you mind taking a quick gander at my char "MyTotemsRainBlades"?

I just got into mapping and finding myself dying way more then I'd like as well as not clearing as fast even on T2s. I'm thinking of speccing out of the reserved mana nodes and into the purity of flesh ring for another 20% life, but don't see any other quick gains. My resistances are maxed and I have about 3.7k life 1k+ ES. (I think this is low?). I know I could use a better ammy, some more life on my gloves, and a proper belt. I also realize i'm missing an entire four link setup in my gloves (as you suggest that's for travel, I don't think it's too impactful right now. I just haven't found a pair of gloves yet.)

As for DPS my tooltip is hovering around 8k. I haven't gotten Chieften yet, which would obviously add to my DPS and gems are level 16ish. I don't have much currency, about 30c total so I want to prioritize correctly. I'm trying to figure out upgrade priority and wondering if getting a tabby for the 6th link would be worth the gain. I'm not getting that much in the way of stats right now from my chest so I don't think it would be too much of a issue there. I could also spend a few chaos for a level 20 bladefall, or upgrade my wand? Perhaps there's key damage nodes I'm missing? The only one I can really see is Light of Divinity..

Sorry if questions are basic, still figuring this whole thing out. I really appreciate the help.

There's no easy way to up your defenses aside from playing more carefully and implementing additional cwdt setups. As far as dps gains it will come almost solely from bladefall gem levels its-self, so the best thing to do is sit as merc lake or chain maps as fast as possible (4min map/lake clears) and watch the dps jumps every BF gem level. Try replacing your belt aswell, its lowering your block chance which is a non-negligible stat defensively, a high life rare is preferable. I've update my gear in league (front page) to give you some idea of what to look for.
LightyGaming.com

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional