[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

just not worth.
i like auras so i gonna use worm for whatever i need.
haste, determination and vitality are obvious optios. so does purity of whatever for atziri
No rest for the wicked
Editado por útlima vez por mezmery en 30 may. 2016 8:25:57
"
Denzo626262 escribió:
"
Bernkastel escribió:
Slayer looks like a strong choice for 2.3 right? Any opinion on Slayer vs Berserker damage wise?

Imo overall Slayer is better. The Onslaught just makes it retarded.

Where is slayer actually picking up leech during single target though? That also puts us starting in the duelist tree? Just skimming, it seems like chief or ber is a better choice?
IGN: dwreckedarc
Maybe someone can give me an answer:

Tried this built now, and yes it is really budget, and clear speed is insane for that. BUT how to handle bosses?? It just takes ages to kill a boss with EA, also is conc is switched for increased area.

gem setup: EA + Conc + FirePen + Greater Multiple + Slower Projectiles + Less Duration

Dont know if i m doing sth wrong, but maybe some1 can help ;)
Editado por útlima vez por ILIAS en 31 may. 2016 18:28:59
Mana based EA doesn't actually seem that bad if you do a Witch start, pick up mana nodes, and run Clarity + Mana leech boot enchant. Soul Strike in place of Rearguard. The absolutely huge amount of damage 2.3 Elementalist will give you also allows you to get 10k+ ES easily, more with good rares. Lot of 'free' ele resist too.

www.poeurl.com/EsK starter tree. lots of options to move out from here - can easily grab more mana, less mana reserved, conduit + charges on kill, more ES, Alchemist node etc.

4 defense flasks + 1 wild card slot. Probably quicksilver or maybe a sorrow of the divine.
Would be interested what IamPeyter says what is better choice: slayer or bers?

Or eventually chieftain?
Editado por útlima vez por ILIAS en 1 jun. 2016 6:54:33
Imo Berserker or Elementalist.

Also the AoE from slayer is very sexy :D
This build looks great; uber is my goal for prophecy so I'm planning to run this build probably going berserker. Anyone have thoughts about leveling from the marauder start? What skills for leveling? Also I notice OP dropped res technique on his builds to take elemental overload. Does this create accuracy problems? Or is it not a problem given the volume of arrows quill rain can put out?
Maurader Cheiftan vs Berserker for me. very hard choice....

would 30% increased fire damage, 10% fire pen and 35% increased damage vs burning enemies be more of a damage increase than 40% more damage from aspect of carnage?
Editado por útlima vez por DumpsterDiver en 2 jun. 2016 16:58:07
"
DumpsterDiver escribió:

would 30% increased fire damage, 10% fire pen and 35% increased damage vs burning enemies be more of a damage increase than 40% more damage from aspect of carnage?

Do not go chieftain, the ascend called Hinekora, Death's Fury has Gain 20% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage if you've Killed Recently,

it will make your elemental equilibrium make monsters resistant to fire.
"
korppi1 escribió:
"
DumpsterDiver escribió:

Do not go chieftain, the ascend called Hinekora, Death's Fury has Gain 20% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage if you've Killed Recently,

it will make your elemental equilibrium make monsters resistant to fire.
oh lol, i forgot to consider the no added fire damage rule :c

I have an unrelated question btw, with such low dex and accuracy rating wont this build just miss constantly? i am a complete noob with EA so i guess im missing something
Editado por útlima vez por DumpsterDiver en 2 jun. 2016 17:35:28

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional