[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

"
Grizone escribió:
Got 100 in PHC with allmost same build. :3

Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAN1A5YEswYOCdkJ9gxfDjwUIBRxFm8YVhiRGS4aOBo-GmwcpyBZIdAkqiW8Jy8n7Sj6KS4pTzWSNuk6UjrYOuE7KDwFPC09_EGHRtdKyE3jUEdTpVWpVkhXDVhjWHdZ81pSXwRfP2BDY_1mVGhlaHRo8moBbj1xhXIPcql2rHrme257w3y4ggeCm4LHgwmDX4PMhXuMz5BVkSuUoJchl7SYrZo7m12drp_fogCmV6cIqJqsqq2NsUK3PryfvoDAZsF8xPbGrspGz37SIdR82CTYTdi92WHZfNpi2rnbT9-_4MPireNq5CLsOO8O73zwH_Gs8i_yQfJF8pfzm_ZI-ej-Cv6P?accountName=Grizone&characterName=bamboleiro

Items
Spoiler

Yes, I didn't do lab thing for helm. Fuck their 1:300 RNG.
Some gear slots are kinda bad too, but I couldn't find any upgrades for them in last 2-3 weeks.

I can say this build is very good for aoe, average for singletarget since frostwall is bugging.

Still I think I'll go for that FOTM anything-to-chaos conversion for next one, because I've allmost oneshoot myself with 9k+ HP by killing a single reflect monster multiple times. Not even talkig about playing in group. That's complete bullshit. They must rework this mechanics or all ladder will be 100% of chaos builds.

Nice to see that u managed to get lvl 100.

I doubt chaos builds will survive the next patch in the sense of them being nearly as strong as they are atm.
Editado por útlima vez por IamPeyter en 24 abr. 2016 19:17:24
Sorry, I don't have time to read whole thread so I will ask here.

I thinking about trying this build, but for sure I won't get 6L Quill Rain, so:

1) Better get 5L QR and Kaom's Heart (which gem to drop then, Empower 3 (4 too expensive) or something else)

2) Or any L QR and 6L chest (Tabula for now, then something with ~100 life and res)
What happen to the leveling trees? I'm starting a new character and i don't know where to begin.. any suggestions?
"
ranyfahad escribió:
What happen to the leveling trees? I'm starting a new character and i don't know where to begin.. any suggestions?

I took all fire/ele damage nodes first, put str->int jewel and lvled with firestorm-flametotem thru all acts. Didn't have to refund anything.
Any fire spell could work tho, but firestorm allows you to just run thru packs spamming spell behind you so everything dies there, and dies fast. Took two nights to lvl till meeps.
Editado por útlima vez por Grizone en 29 abr. 2016 14:40:19
"
deadmeat9 escribió:
Just hit 100 for the first time with EA Champion. Might try Juggernaut next.

Wow, I felt like leech gem is not neccesary even in HC, aswell as that acsendant/berserker thing everyone's taking for some reason. Why use it in SC? Empower in it's place gives like +30% more dps.

BTW, I've Been testing +3 bow to get lvl 28 gem. And it felt kinda bad to my disappointment :(
Damage from explosions is crazy, one attack oneshoots white packs, but any leftover monsters need very same attack and overall clearspeed feels slower then with QR. And aoe radius is lower with only one fuse charge. Also gem colors was a problem.
Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por Grizone en 29 abr. 2016 14:57:24
"
Grizone escribió:
"
deadmeat9 escribió:
Just hit 100 for the first time with EA Champion. Might try Juggernaut next.

Wow, I felt like leech gem is not neccesary even in HC, aswell as that acsendant/berserker thing everyone's taking for some reason. Why use it in SC? Empower in it's place gives like +30% more dps.

BTW, I've Been testing +3 bow to get lvl 28 gem. And it felt kinda bad to my disappointment :(
Damage from explosions is crazy, one attack oneshoots white packs, but any leftover monsters need very same attack and overall clearspeed feels slower then with QR. And aoe radius is lower with only one fuse charge. Also gem colors was a problem.
Spoiler

The damage I get from my AoE setup is more than enough. I could swap out leech for empower for single target but I love leech. Not a fan of just relying on regen and pots. Same can be said with the AoE setup, it makes more more tanky. Didn't get another 6 link QR till 98-99 wanted to try +4 empower on my single target setup but didn't fell like changing my play style and risk more deaths. Probably actually would of went with chance to ignite before empower.

Edit: just noticed i was using slower projectile with ST bow, would have used my 20/20 chance to ignite if I noticed that earlier.
Editado por útlima vez por deadmeat9 en 29 abr. 2016 22:37:48
Hey I've just started this build and really enjoying it so far. I have a question though, how many times can EA stack on a mob? It feels like the damage difference between 5 EA's and 20 EA's isn't much different.

Thanks!
"
Ravenzfriend escribió:
Hey I've just started this build and really enjoying it so far. I have a question though, how many times can EA stack on a mob? It feels like the damage difference between 5 EA's and 20 EA's isn't much different.

Thanks!

5 is max
Editado por útlima vez por Tyman en 6 may. 2016 0:32:07
Is a 5-link setup for EA viable?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional