[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

HOw would frenzy.flammability-curse on hit and gmp would work if i wouldnt add rain of arrows? and What should the damage rotation be ? like 3 time s EA-then debuff whit frenzy or rain of arrows and then again EA? and btw should i get any other quality gems besides EA?
Editado por útlima vez por PaigrandeTV en 18 nov. 2015 3:09:26
Ea builds becoming more popular seeing all the low price quill rain 6links get bought up.
scored this yesterday and trying a 6l +3 (with chance to ignite) in off hand once i get a levelled ea gem.

Edit dont think chance to ignite is so great should prob rechrome to 2r1b3g and use empower l4 and fire pen in red sockets (for +3bow).
Editado por útlima vez por Fhark en 18 nov. 2015 19:25:26
and where the hell u take inteligence for area damage gem? u basrely got inteligence in ur gear :P
^^ tree has 100 intelligence on it , base stat for scion is 20 and he has +34 from gear.
normal i help oak -cruel i take point and merci i help Kraytin? @Peyter allso how important is 6th link for bow to get life leech ? just wonder it shouldnt disturb me to clear highest lvl maps or does it? 1 exalt for 5 link 14 exalt for 6 link it is big diefrence so just wondering :)
Editado por útlima vez por nurfedg en 19 nov. 2015 10:11:57
"
nurfedg escribió:
normal i help oak -cruel i take point and merci i help Kraytin? @Peyter allso how important is 6th link for bow to get life leech ? just wonder it shouldnt disturb me to clear highest lvl maps or does it? 1 exalt for 5 link 14 exalt for 6 link it is big diefrence so just wondering :)

I'm farming 76-79 maps with a 5L and there aren't any big problems.
Nice guide. Do you plan on updating the tree after the Talisman trees come out?
does quality on EA work?

isnt it chance to ignite with fire dmg ON HIT ?

imo we dont HIT with fire dmg

btw guys, this is BiS for your build. annd ehm its for sale. : )
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Hello! Quillrain Incr. proj. speed rare for EA or its doesnt matter?
Editado por útlima vez por Aleunei en 6 dic. 2015 10:32:40

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional