[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

Hi,

I'm playing a scion and i am wondering if taking elementalist + slayer ascendancy are great choices?
What are your thoughts about going Chieftan? Scion Ascendancy class seems a little underwhelming. I always went Marauder before Ascendancy for more life, but I knew Scion was slightly better damage. Chieftan offers 0.5% life regen per endurance charge, 1.5% extra life regen, some fire damage and 1% fire damage, leech. With Doryani's + 1% fire leech would it be possible to just roll with Empower instead of Life Leech gem?
"
Ukkoclap escribió:
What are your thoughts about going Chieftan? Scion Ascendancy class seems a little underwhelming. I always went Marauder before Ascendancy for more life, but I knew Scion was slightly better damage. Chieftan offers 0.5% life regen per endurance charge, 1.5% extra life regen, some fire damage and 1% fire damage, leech. With Doryani's + 1% fire leech would it be possible to just roll with Empower instead of Life Leech gem?
i might have tried Chieftan if the node Hinekora, Death's Fury didnt make you gain extra fire damage from physical. that would ruin elemental equilibrium, and without the goodies from that node... the rest is just kinda lack luster. Most of the really high level Explosive arrow users i see went marauder berserker or witch elementalist. with berserker you dont need a life leech gem.
"
DumpsterDiver escribió:
"
Ukkoclap escribió:
i might have tried Chieftan if the node Hinekora, Death's Fury didnt make you gain extra fire damage from physical. that would ruin elemental equilibrium, and without the goodies from that node... the rest is just kinda lack luster. Most of the really high level Explosive arrow users i see went marauder berserker or witch elementalist. with berserker you dont need a life leech gem.

It's mostly sine increased fire damage nodes and 10% fire pen, what about going dual curse instead of EE? Wouldn't EE be less effective if you use Frost walls or if you tank some monsters while shooting EA against the wall?

Another nice thing I see is that Ramako gives you a 20% chance to gain an endurance charge when killing a burning enemy and just a lot extra life regen. I was trying out Marauder tree, and if I got all the fire nodes, sockets, and endurance charge nodes I would be short on points for EE unless I sacrifice damage or life nodes. I was having the idea of doing Split arrow linked to Flammability and Elemental Weakness for unique monsters.
Editado por útlima vez por Ukkoclap en 17 jul. 2016 20:02:38
how should i put points on my passive tree from lvl 1 on?

idk what path to take first on the passive tree as a scion
Editado por útlima vez por pedromca8 en 31 jul. 2016 13:52:11
SO what tree would you use for scion on softcore? at about lvl 90
Editado por útlima vez por rickyt49 en 8 ago. 2016 9:38:40
A problem with EE is that, if u hit the wall near enemies and the fuses explode, they will make the enemy fire res, and when the fuses on enemy explode (as they explode later due to stacking), they will deal less fire damage.
So, why EE?
And you might say it will be good for bosses but no! when using chance to ignite, the enemy is fire res due to explosion and will do less damage unless you are hitting him again and again...
So, why EE?
So what about reflect? Doesn't reflect kill you? O.o
Any hope that this build don't get nerfed ?
Also for a pure dmg player better go berserk or elementalist ? All 2 give an insane amount of dmg
ok i've tried taking beserker+elementalist instead of beserker+raider. raider is definatly better.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional