Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
yotmato escribió:
"
cjbLazin escribió:
Is there any possiblity for you to make that build viable for witches ? I am looking straight forward to do that build but im too lazy to pump up a scion to 95ish level. Cheers for the great idea behind all o f that.

hmm

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBAdwEswUtBjkHHgkzC2EM9xEtFCAVIBm0Gj4c3B_HIvQreCycLOktgy2LL8wy0TWSPC09D0CgQzFEq0VHR35JUUmxUEdRYFWuXz9famVNZ5to8mwLbRlvO3Ttdct343gNeTl5aHrvfIN-4n_GghCCHoNfhNmFMoaziEKNfo8aj6aP-pMnlS6hL6IAqW6playvrj6vbK-ntfK9Nr6KvqfAGsBmwL_BBMGCwcXE9sauzZjQ0NE218_YvdrB2wvfsOIs5FHp1epi6-7sGO8O74jwH_DV8wb5N_uq

I put it together now fast so probably not too efficient, not sure how well it would work but looks solid, you miss out on 2 jewel sockets which is huge and Scion block nodes which are pretty important aswell but overall it should work fine i think, maybe

Builds is working perfect. Ive no issues charging into huge pack of any type of mobs so far and i managed to get rid of them without losing health below 40 %. Thanks for the help again buddy. Definately gonna follow how is this going in future. Congrats and thanks again.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"
_kerber_ escribió:
So far love your build and still need a lot of stuff to do to maximize it effectiveness.

What do you think about mixed ES/Armour gear for this build (chest/gloves/helmet).
Thinking to buy crafted
or I should save that couple exalts for Lighting Coil?

We took some skill point in tree, which can have benefit from our armour.
Even this flask, give me 8k+ armour buff, which I believe save me a lot of time against physical dmg

Yea its good, it works well
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Is there an alternative to using HoI? For some reason ever since 2.0 my pc absolutely hates HoI being used.

Defensive or offensive options.
Editado por útlima vez por Curtsie en 19 jul. 2015 9:54:47
"
Curtsie escribió:
Is there an alternative to using HoI? For some reason ever since 2.0 my pc absolutely hates HoI being used.

Defensive or offensive options.

Herald of thunder gives the same dps, for 25% theres nothing else, another option is dropping both HoI/AA and using another 50% aura like Grace

Never thought of using grace before, is probably pretty strong..
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Build is great. Just finished a4m and died more to Shavrone than I did to malachi and coupld probably have died less to malachi if I would have actually been trying (I was already at 0XPs). Something about Shavronne would very quickly (like in 2 seconds) drain away my HP and nothing I did could stop it (everyone else was easy). I dont have everything completely set in build due to color requirements but its still a great build, thank you for posting it.

3k HP, 1600ES. Incinerate 4L is 6k dps. Still broke so someday may be able to afford stuff for this build. hehe

Stuff
Worth to loose 200 life for 1400 more ES ?
Hf :)
and what about this:

with shav i lose few life, but gain not bad es speed up (for normal chest)...

With shav we are more exposed to physical dmg than L.coil, but we gain some sort of chaos protection (choas dmg cannot bypass ES) and we are less exposed to shock status or light dmg since with shav we can reflect a small part of light dmg....
"
basta escribió:
can I do this build in warband??
"
Sgravion escribió:
and what about this:

with shav i lose few life, but gain not bad es speed up (for normal chest)...

With shav we are more exposed to physical dmg than L.coil, but we gain some sort of chaos protection (choas dmg cannot bypass ES) and we are less exposed to shock status or light dmg since with shav we can reflect a small part of light dmg....

Well actually, with this build our Energy Shield will be 'guardian' our mana, so the entire effect of "Chaos damage no longer bypasses your energy shield" wont work for us, as we dont have an energy shield to bypass. Unless it causes Chaos Damage to drain your Mana Shield instead?

Also progressed a bit with my char and am 73 now clearing 68 maps with relative ease, made the switch over to MoM/EB/GR and feeling a lot less squishy! Cheers!
"
Shinare escribió:
[...]Something about Shavronne would very quickly (like in 2 seconds) drain away my HP and nothing I did could stop it (everyone else was easy).[...]

She casts Lightning Thorns on herself, which makes her somewhat dangerous when using fast hitting spells like Incinerate. As it is the case with Promenade boss, caution is advised unless you have proper mitigation (spell block and/or a topaz flask) to absorb the reflected damage.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional