Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
Majin111 escribió:
so no one has any ideas to the ignite / burning ?

Emberwake ring usless for incinerate w/o The Taming
I guess after you get into a higher level there is no need for the mana reduction nodes anymore? I mean they do give percent life which is nice.
Once you have your notables and cybils, sustaining your skillcost is irrelevant. That wheel just becomes a 4% life wheel, which is a bit inefficient. Especially on this build, where you're really strapped for points.
first atziri farm attempt with 554 rarity and 122 quantity culler Spotacio:

I've just managed to get myself a 5-link Lightning coil. My question is. should i use this instead of the 5L ES body im using at the moment and respec my tree to what uberdan did? I dont think il ever be able to 6 link it :D

This is what im currently using
Right now I am level 81, still no MOM (can't get a ES 5L and my ES is 700ish atm), no rathpith, rainbowstrider, or neck. I am clearing maps fucking perfectly fine, the only death I have had since starting maps is the museum boss.

At this point Is it ok to skip MoM? What should I do next? Can anyone take a look at my character and give me a bit of advice on where to head next?

Also what is the best damage rolls for cobalt jewels is it spell damage with shield? then cast speed? would really like to up my damage, at 8k now, but want more.
Editado por útlima vez por Laere en 19 ago. 2015 21:51:19
"
Laere escribió:
Right now I am level 81, still no MOM (can't get a ES 5L and my ES is 700ish atm), no rathpith, rainbowstrider, or neck. I am clearing maps fucking perfectly fine, the only death I have had since starting maps is the museum boss.

At this point Is it ok to skip MoM? What should I do next? Can anyone take a look at my character and give me a bit of advice on where to head next?

Also what is the best damage rolls for cobalt jewels is it spell damage with shield? then cast speed? would really like to up my damage, at 8k now, but want more.

In my opinion MoM is really important, i dont think it should cost too much to buy a 5l base, ive been selling mine for 2-3c. As far as jewels go, ive been rolling life OR block, with cast speed 2nd, then basically regaling to see if i get anything good. My dps atm is 9k with 5L
Recently found interesting drop and not sure, which chest better use (standard league):

Lighting coil is really decent chest, but rare is also great -_-

Also, thinking to use elreon rings
. If use 2 such rings, it would help me to solve mana issue. Maybe in such case we can tweak this build?
Editado por útlima vez por _kerber_ en 20 ago. 2015 4:26:56
This build caught my eye a few weeks ago, I did a bit of math and decided to give her a go.

Thus far, she has been a pleasure to play. I am following the build fairly close, I decided early on to focus on "item rarity" during the leveling process and figured around level 80 I would see where things are and what I need to acquire for my end game experience. With that said, I am currently level 79.75 --> running 135 rarity, with 2,573 life - 1,962 energy shield & 6k damage in phase 1.

This is my current gear: Oh btw, I have yet to see anyone commenting on the viability of the chest piece I picked up - the stats appear to be great....

Rathpith Globes are priced outrageously at this point, so I will wait and hope for a drop until the prices come more into line. With the drops I have been getting with the high rarity, I should be able to easily get above 4,500 life by switching out most of my rarity for more life.

I looking at replacing my: boots first, then my amy & 1 ring - simultaneously the quality on my gems - incinerate first then I don't have a clue.

I would appreciate a critique on what parts I should work on in some form of priority by any/all who are willing to take the time.

Thanks in advance --
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Editado por útlima vez por Ishkabibble en 20 ago. 2015 11:06:50
"
tweedacus escribió:
"
Laere escribió:

In my opinion MoM is really important, i dont think it should cost too much to buy a 5l base, ive been selling mine for 2-3c. As far as jewels go, ive been rolling life OR block, with cast speed 2nd, then basically regaling to see if i get anything good. My dps atm is 9k with 5L

Yeah I got a 5L today and switched over to MoM, dps now at about 9k too.

The biggest thing I have issues with is the 13% ele damage reflect mod on maps. ATM I am avoiding them, but is there a way to do them without getting rekt?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional