[3.2] Scionic Flametank "16k ES ed." (ES-CI-ZO-GR, SR-CWC-FS, extensive guide)

What about bandits? Which one shall i take? :-) I guess oak is my best bet.
Editado por útlima vez por storm3 en 2 oct. 2017 4:53:34
Thanks for this build!

i'm currently level 84, and everything is quite easy, uber lab is a joke, as are maps, great build dude!

my current gear, not perfect but decent enough for the content, currently at 11.5k ES.
still have 2 jewel sockets to go and some passives.
Spoiler

I made an Unset ring, so i put flamedash in that, and have Enlighten with the aura's :D

Editado por útlima vez por KingCaracticus en 6 oct. 2017 6:56:48
I have been following this build and love the defenses it provides. That being said.... I have done Scorching Ray/Firestorm a few times now as League starters since CWC was introduced. I love the skills but I am curious about other primary skills. Are there any other possible CWC combos that would appoach a similar level of damage?

Im confused. The 50% recovery from Arakali does not increase my energyshield regen? i have 1150/sec and it does not increase the regen at all? i'm playing a guardian. I got cwdt-blood rage-immortal call setup.

edit: In your POB you get increased energy regen when you add the 50% modded ammy but my es regen ingame is still the same with soul of arakali im so confused how you manage to reach 5k+ regen....
Editado por útlima vez por amer1995 en 6 oct. 2017 16:02:01
@Pi2rEpsilon In the guide, the "Weapon: RRR" should be RRB instead, since Firestorm is a blue one.
No one here with an answer to why my energy regen is the same with Soul of arakali? Es recovery does nothing unless i dont get for 2seconds and whats the point of that when im facetanking...
@amer1995

Please read the wiki article about recovery:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Recovery

"
Recovery refers most often to life, mana or energy shield recovery. All gaining of life, mana and Energy shield is recovery
[...]
for example:

Energy shield Recharge Rate
Regeneration provides passive recovery over time.
Leech grants recovery based on damage dealt with the specified type of damage.

What you mean is recharge.
The unchanged tooltip value is most likely a display bug. Someone on this thread did some testing with RF, I believe.
"
Pi2rEpsilon escribió:

The playstyle is relatively simple. Mostly, you stand still flaming enemies until they are all dead, then you move to a new location.

And here i thought this community wasn't toxic....
Pi2rEpsilon What do you think about the corrupted glove with Temporal Chain on hit? Can it potentially replace Flammability/Enfeeble and we have one extra slot for CWDT?
how important is str on the efficient training jewels? As someone whos on a tight budget i could find one with 21 very cheap, but idk if its worth spending 20-30 or more on one with 24 str

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional