[2.4] The Dy'Ness Tank

"
ansizf escribió:

I got Tawhoa, Forest's Strength and Hinekora, Death's Fury which I thought was a pretty solid synergy with this build setup.

Hinekora goes without saying, particularly if you pick up Ghost Reaver as well, but surely Ramako would be better than Tawhoa? Automatic building of endurance charges when killing and 0.5% regen/endurance charge means you get at least 1.5% extra regen just by killing enemies or using enduring cry (and more like 2.8% extra because you pick up the left-most endurance node + 0.2% extra endurance/charge). How can Tawhoa compete?
Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
Editado por útlima vez por Pi2rEpsilon en 13 mar. 2016 10:07:33
Anyone using this build as a witch? Just wondering what ascendancy points to take.
Hi Kadadr,

I have a witch running a somewhat modified version of this build. You'll want to be an occultist and certainly pick up the wicked ward and vile bastion ascendancy notables. After that, it's a little bit up to you. I've got a consuming dark, so I went void beacon, but if you're not doing chaos conversion, profane bloom is certainly a reasonable choice.
Hey man, when I first started playing Path (in Warbands) I fell in love with this build. Unfortunately, I was a bit of an idiot and when I first attempted it, I stalled pretty hard (and also didn't really have the currency).

There was a lot I didn't understand. But the more I played the more the "legend of Dyness" grew as I'd hear a lot of comments about the Dyness tank in the Halls. To me, that's so awesome, a lot of people in the Halls are forgettable but the Dyness is legendary.

Anyways, after a confluence of things I came up with my own variation of this. I thought I'd share some footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYZ2ybtUhYg

I am not nearly as geared/rich, with still plenty of room to grow. But this was also a proof-of-concept run.

The combination of Mjolner (20c) and Repentence (15c) being cheap as well as the dropping price on Astramentis (40c) really made this possible (even Shavronne's Revelations are down to 3 exa, but that's still expensive to me).
Editado por útlima vez por Starfires en 25 mar. 2016 20:17:46
Is this the character you made a Grandmaster?
Hello again Dy'ness!

I hope you are well. It has been awhile! I returned to PoE this past Friday and am severely impressed with some of the changes they have made to the game. Due to how much I loved your scion dy'ness tank when I followed your build awhile back, I decided to make a witch/occulist in Perandus and am going to try to finish what I started last league.

Just wanted to check in and see what spell(s) your using nowadays, and if anything major has changed since I was last here in early 2015.

Cheers! :)

i hate you so much, its impossible to kill you on grandmaster.. you are always on the last wave and you never even lose hp, i even got to the point of stacking potions and spamming EA on the wall tanking you and still couldnt even move your hp
"
Staub escribió:
i hate you so much, its impossible to kill you on grandmaster.. you are always on the last wave and you never even lose hp, i even got to the point of stacking potions and spamming EA on the wall tanking you and still couldnt even move your hp

Same here.
Even Frost bomb doesn't help.
I was curious if there was a life version of it? or if that was even possible? Also, if it was possible, what in your opinion would be the major differences between the two?

Thanks in advance
Some Ascendancy thoughts would be nice.
So Dy´Ness, did you come to the point where you would say one Ascnedancy class is superior to the others? Which class would you recommend to pick for a new charakter?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional