[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 30M DPS | ALL CONTENT | All Budgets

"
OlDirtyNacho escribió:
Hi, I just came back to POE after a fairly long hiatus. I picked up your build and I'm having fun with it, my problem is that I'm not really dealing enough damage to deal with yellow/red maps and I die pretty quickly. Could you please take a look over my character and give me some advice on what to focus next as far as gear goes? I have like 2divs rn not really making any real money.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OlDirtyNacho/characters

Check the extreme budget item set in POB, in the items tab.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Being blind is not cool, I didn't even notice those. Got some work to do tomorrow I guess haha. Anyway, thank you very much for pointing this out to me. What map tiers do you reckon I can do if I get the gear mentioned in that section?
Editado por útlima vez por OlDirtyNacho en 25 dic. 2023 17:00:53
I'm looking to take the build to the next level but rings that add power charges cost 200+ div...

I'm never going to afford this so do I ignore the level 93 tree?
"
OlDirtyNacho escribió:
Being blind is not cool, I didn't even notice those. Got some work to do tomorrow I guess haha. Anyway, thank you very much for pointing this out to me. What map tiers do you reckon I can do if I get the gear mentioned in that section?

Probably up to red in extreme budget set, finished red+pinnacles+atlas in budget set: You can kinda compensate for the gear with mechanical skill, but it might be a struggle if you're slower.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
shaun840 escribió:
I'm looking to take the build to the next level but rings that add power charges cost 200+ div...

I'm never going to afford this so do I ignore the level 93 tree?

check this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/DpkVgG5T5

You can get the unique ones for 40d.

You can safely use the level 93/100 tree, just watch your buffed crit chance ingame to see if you need to swap in "increased critical strikes" support gem, or charms, or both, to reach 100% arc crit. We got a crit chance buff this patch so the rings are still good but not AS good as they were.
Editado por útlima vez por Cassie322 en 25 dic. 2023 19:40:11
recently picked up shimmeron.
Question: how do we not get damaged from Shimmeron? Been dying more after using it, pretty sure im missing out something important.

Thanks!
"
AlvanJustice escribió:
Question: how do we not get damaged from Shimmeron? Been dying more after using it, pretty sure im missing out something important.

Thanks!

You get enough regen from gear to outheal it, and energy leech helps. If you can't sustain you need lightning res, more ES % regen per second, uber lab, or better ES from gear (because regen is percent of max ES pool, so getting max means more regen).
Editado por útlima vez por Cassie322 en 26 dic. 2023 0:11:59
Hello. Thanks for the build. I really liked him.
Editado por útlima vez por xenom39 en 27 dic. 2023 0:34:12
"
Cassie322 escribió:
"
AlvanJustice escribió:

Thanks!

You get enough regen from gear to outheal it, and energy leech helps. If you can't sustain you need lightning res, more ES % regen per second, uber lab, or better ES from gear (because regen is percent of max ES pool, so getting max means more regen).

thanks! made some tweaks, got the auras + gears accordingly and no more deaths now!
Also, how important is it to change to Shavronne's wrappings?

Im currently using a tabula. Is it better to change to a non 6 link shavronne, or continue using the tabula till i somehow managed to save up to shavronne's?

Seeing that its 2div++, its kinda hard to attain it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional