[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

A tip for people who want kinda cheap dmg. Get a +2 duration Shavronne's, you can 6l, add quality & coloring is easy, You can do it yourself with tainted currency (watch a guide how to do it/cheapest method) +2 Duration is very cheap currently and if you run a vaal arc gem, it gains duration tag, which not lot of people are aware of!

Also, nice guide, I dont like all of the setup but most of it fits together very well. Damage feels amazing and has lot of room to improve, tankyness will be on the lower side no matter how tanky you try to build it, so it's not the best build for juicing content. I still die to 1 shots with 7-7.5k ES but I have some ideas how to try further improve it. If it doesnt work out, then I'll transition into mana/strength stacking version of Arc (Just becasue I really love Arc)

Another tip for early red map struggling people, grab a Call of the Brotherhood, should still be cheap and freezing everything helps alot!
"
Mcmanbeast escribió:
Been playing this for a while it's fun for sure but man do you die to a stiff breeze, I feel just about everything one shots me.

Awesome gear, you could try the Aegis version and use spell suppress cap with charms and a few passives too
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hello, new player here. This is the first build i'm following after my selfmade boneshatter slayer run into a wall at red maps. I really like the playstyle, but somehow i struggle to reach the damage numbers provided in your POB.

I followed your tree to lvl 77 and the budget version of the gear with some minor tweaks, but somehow im only doing 40% of your dps. Your POB shows 1 mil dps for Arc at this stage of the build, where i'm only reaching 400k. I looked at it for a long time but cannot find anything that explains this big difference.

Hope that someone can point to what i'm missing.

https://pobb.in/9ss3W7GQDWGr
Editado por útlima vez por Asikandar en 22 dic. 2023 18:15:25
"
Asikandar escribió:
Hello, new player here. This is the first build i'm following after my selfmade boneshatter slayer run into a wall at red maps. I really like the playstyle, but somehow i struggle to reach the damage numbers provided in your POB.

I followed your tree to lvl 77 and the budget version of the gear with some minor tweaks, but somehow im only doing 40% of your dps. Your POB shows 1 mil dps for Arc at this stage of the build, where i'm only reaching 400k. I looked at it for a long time but cannot find anything that explains this big difference.

Hope that someone can point to what i'm missing.

https://pobb.in/9ss3W7GQDWGr

Could be POB config settings, but most likely your real dps is somewhere in there. The damage numbers you have make sense with low investment and level, no build is good without items.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Probably an idiotic question, but nevertheless I've ran into the scenario where I need to ask it, but I've currently got a level 21 Arc of Oscillating, and a level 20 Vaal Arc of Oscillating, what would be better damage-wise to choose from, I'm not entirely sure how the Vaal Arc Lucky buff interacts with the base skill, if at all, and I'm terrible at tinkering with PoB configs to figure out what its doing, so what would you suggest I use? I'm still actively trying to slowly roll for lv21 vaal arc of oscillating, but just want to know your opinion for the current moment.
"
Kounosuke escribió:
Probably an idiotic question, but nevertheless I've ran into the scenario where I need to ask it, but I've currently got a level 21 Arc of Oscillating, and a level 20 Vaal Arc of Oscillating, what would be better damage-wise to choose from, I'm not entirely sure how the Vaal Arc Lucky buff interacts with the base skill, if at all, and I'm terrible at tinkering with PoB configs to figure out what its doing, so what would you suggest I use? I'm still actively trying to slowly roll for lv21 vaal arc of oscillating, but just want to know your opinion for the current moment.

Oscillating Vaal arc for mapping, Surging Arc+hydrosphere for pinnacle bossing. (Apparently if you target the hydrosphere it hits every chain on the boss)
"
Cassie322 escribió:
"
Kounosuke escribió:

Oscillating Vaal arc for mapping, Surging Arc+hydrosphere for pinnacle bossing. (Apparently if you target the hydrosphere it hits every chain on the boss)

whats the setup for bossing? i have no idea how hydrosphere work.
"
Snipemaster escribió:
"
Cassie322 escribió:
"
Kounosuke escribió:

whats the setup for bossing? i have no idea how hydrosphere work.

It would all be the same but you need a 1-link hydrosphere to target.
Upon reaching 10 power charges gets you 100% crit capped without crit chance gem right if I understand correctly and pob counts it correctly.
What's in your opinion the best 6th gem? Faster Casting vs Arcane Surge?
Editado por útlima vez por larsahh_ en 24 dic. 2023 17:53:28
"
larsahh_ escribió:
Upon reaching 10 power charges gets you 100% crit capped without crit chance gem right if I understand correctly and pob counts it correctly.
What's in your opinion the best 6th gem? Faster Casting vs Arcane Surge?

Can't reach 10 this league, that was with tattoos. Some improvising is necessary but arcane surge is pretty useless

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional