[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 30M DPS | ALL CONTENT | All Budgets

"
Homar_ escribió:
How do I increase my survivability? There are many cases where I get one shot by yellow mobs, not to mention bosses. It is extremely hard to get past 30% of level 92 :(

I checked your character. You need to get chaos res on gear, capping while also removing the passive tree points for chaos res. Further defense will come from better rares, catalysts, cluster jewels, and jewels. Maxing your damage out will make a big difference too, with the old "kill it before you get hit" strat.

"
scorburel escribió:
Hello,
Thanks for the guide, the gameplay is a lot of fun.

What is the Flask upgrade priority (with survival in mind)?
1. Granite
2. Vessel of Vinktar
3. xxx
?

YW! The main thing is getting poison and bleed immunity asap, with instilling so it stays up.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 escribió:
"
Homar_ escribió:
How do I increase my survivability? There are many cases where I get one shot by yellow mobs, not to mention bosses. It is extremely hard to get past 30% of level 92 :(

I checked your character. You need to get chaos res on gear, capping while also removing the passive tree points for chaos res. Further defense will come from better rares, catalysts, cluster jewels, and jewels. Maxing your damage out will make a big difference too, with the old "kill it before you get hit" strat.

"
scorburel escribió:
Hello,
Thanks for the guide, the gameplay is a lot of fun.

What is the Flask upgrade priority (with survival in mind)?
1. Granite
2. Vessel of Vinktar
3. xxx
?

YW! The main thing is getting poison and bleed immunity asap, with instilling so it stays up.

wow, that was a noob question after some thought. I raised chaos to 75 and here we go again! Thank you!

EDIT: I just went deathless from 0 to 45% of the level without a single occasion of dropping below 50% of ES :o also rearranged my passives tree, added a couple of gems and passive clusters. Could you have a look if it's fine now? Thanks a ton!
Editado por útlima vez por Homar_ en 20 abr. 2023 12:16:43
Alright MAYYYY be a dumb question but I'm not familiar with ghost shroud which you are running on your current build Cassie.

I'm at 3k ES currently but ghost shroud caps me at 563. how do I get more evasion or is it just meant to be about 1/6th of total ES?

belt and boots need to be finished - but yeah curious about the evasion piece.
"
hunter_AS escribió:
Alright MAYYYY be a dumb question but I'm not familiar with ghost shroud which you are running on your current build Cassie.

I'm at 3k ES currently but ghost shroud caps me at 563. how do I get more evasion or is it just meant to be about 1/6th of total ES?

belt and boots need to be finished - but yeah curious about the evasion piece.

It's not Ghost Shroud, it's transformed into Inner Conviction by being in radius of a dominus militant faith timeless jewel, use this tool: https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Homar_ escribió:
wow, that was a noob question after some thought. I raised chaos to 75 and here we go again! Thank you!

EDIT: I just went deathless from 0 to 45% of the level without a single occasion of dropping below 50% of ES :o also rearranged my passives tree, added a couple of gems and passive clusters. Could you have a look if it's fine now? Thanks a ton!

Sadly I'm not able to see your cluster jewels through the website. Make sure your Arc crit chance is at 100% in blood aqueduct or something with charges up. If not, it might be worth dropping a cluster jewel for crit and some jewels and masteries. You also need to put a dominus militant faith on the right side (with inner conviction allocated, transformed from ghost shroud), use this tool to make sure it does NOT transform your other two notables before buying it: https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree
Awesome, thanks! Will do tomorrow once I ding level 93!
Reading above you say make sure your arc crit hit chance is 100%.
Mine is only 68% with 6 power charges up.
So obvious question is where do i get a load more crit chance from?
Thanks again.
"
EDMOSES escribió:
Reading above you say make sure your arc crit hit chance is 100%.
Mine is only 68% with 6 power charges up.
So obvious question is where do i get a load more crit chance from?
Thanks again.

Switch increased critical damage gem for increased critical chance in your arc 6-link.
next question - is bane supposed to apply punishment AND enfeeble? because right now for me they are linked and its only apply enfeeble i have to cast punishment separately
"
hunter_AS escribió:
next question - is bane supposed to apply punishment AND enfeeble? because right now for me they are linked and its only apply enfeeble i have to cast punishment separately

I checked your character, it's because your bane is low level. It can only cast curses equal or lower than its level. Your Enfeeble is 13, Bane is 13, and Punishment is 17.
Editado por útlima vez por Cassie322 en 21 abr. 2023 12:01:52

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional