[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

I have been blessed with luck this league, I think I am doing pretty well for gear. My issue is that I seem to RIP doing content at 92.

Is it worth transitioning to cluster jewels, or will I need those extra points to make it work?
"
BagOfBeans escribió:
I have been blessed with luck this league, I think I am doing pretty well for gear. My issue is that I seem to RIP doing content at 92.

Is it worth transitioning to cluster jewels, or will I need those extra points to make it work?

It's mostly worth it when you can grab the good mods, which are a bit hard to come by this early still. I glanced at your character, the main thing I'd suggest is swapping Wrath for Determination for mapping, that should help your survivability.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hi !
I made this build because i like a lot Arc and its burst with GF:)
It's pretty cool Thx @Cassie322

But it seems i miss something... after more than 300deaths ... im pretty fragile :/
2k8ES and got OS from most of T16 rare mobs ...

How can i improve my build right now ? im pretty low in currency

Many thx !
Hello,
I have a question regarding leveling:
since the leveling tree has no HP nodes, I am getting stunned very often, and die fast. Is there a solution for this situation?
Thank you.
"
Crownlay escribió:
Hi !
I made this build because i like a lot Arc and its burst with GF:)
It's pretty cool Thx @Cassie322

But it seems i miss something... after more than 300deaths ... im pretty fragile :/
2k8ES and got OS from most of T16 rare mobs ...

How can i improve my build right now ? im pretty low in currency

Many thx !

You need Presence of Chayula and better rares.

"
scorburel escribió:
Hello,
I have a question regarding leveling:
since the leveling tree has no HP nodes, I am getting stunned very often, and die fast. Is there a solution for this situation?
Thank you.

Eye of Chayula amulet, or brine king pantheon.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hi Cassie,

Can you please look at my gear and passive tree and let me know if anything is really far off the mark? I've been following your guide pretty closely, but I still feel very squishy, even with ~2.7k ES and Soul of the Brine King to avoid stuns (until Presence amulet).

Any tips are appreciated! Thanks :)
"
ManTiger escribió:
Hi Cassie,

Can you please look at my gear and passive tree and let me know if anything is really far off the mark? I've been following your guide pretty closely, but I still feel very squishy, even with ~2.7k ES and Soul of the Brine King to avoid stuns (until Presence amulet).

Any tips are appreciated! Thanks :)

Your main upgrades will be the amulet and your boots, everything else looks good for now. The amulet does a ton, capping your chaos res and giving you about 1,000 ES.
Editado por útlima vez por Cassie322 en 18 abr. 2023 19:00:10
Hey again.

I got the staff 6L now and a lvl 3 enlighten so i was looking at your PoB, which you seem to use 2 enlighten and do you actually drop determination in that setup? Since it is unmarked and you got the other 3 auras in there. Trying to make the swap with just one enlighten, but i would need to drop ano. zealotry for now.
Spoiler
I cant figure out where the 9th power charge is coming from,

3 default + 3 from tree + 2 from rings, but i'm lost on the ninth.

I found it, it's on the helmet as a corruption.
Fish
Editado por útlima vez por TallTimbers en 19 abr. 2023 4:29:02
Sorry to keep annoying you OP but i have a couple of basic questions.
Should i cast Galvanic Field followed by Arc or vice versa.?
Any way i can get a bit more defense into mt build, i suspect clusters are the answer, maybe a cluster giving more armour would be a good start and cheap?
Check me out and tell me where to go (figuralty lol).
Can be a bit slow at my age of 70 but should not use that as an excuse.
And thanks for continually supporting your build.
Cheers mate.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional