[3.20] Hollow Palm Railgun Juggernaut (various slam skills) | V High DPS | League Start | FEARED

"
KingboyD escribió:
Just respecced from a Berserker LS. Was not enjoying that. Looking forward to getting this going. Just a quick question - for the ice crash version, you still have herald of purity included in the build. Was this supposed to be swapped out for another skill (since we are no longer using a physical skill for our main dps)?

Ice crash convert 100% phys to cold 😉
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
MaxW81 escribió:
Yeah now able to run T16s well but still lack the DPS for comfortably killing the big bosses. (still low level and wearing cope gear)
Also did some dorking around with different skills for leaguestart inspirations and found the Tectonic slam works amazing with this build. Just swap all the colds stuff for fire and you are set for T16s.

I really do like the idea of converting this build to a number of different functional elemental damage builds. It might even work with VLS.

"
KingboyD escribió:
Just respecced from a Berserker LS. Was not enjoying that. Looking forward to getting this going. Just a quick question - for the ice crash version, you still have herald of purity included in the build. Was this supposed to be swapped out for another skill (since we are no longer using a physical skill for our main dps)?

All the physical damage multipliers we gain will be converted to cold damage (as eldest-bike mentioned), so we actually gain a lot from herald of purity. The build just can't utilize stuff that makes enemies "increased physical damage TAKEN", since that mechanic can't be carried over to our cold damage output.
Arian Synthesis of G3
By the way, good news: the anounced balance changes mentioned nothing that would nerf this build in any way so far. Infact, Juggernaut now get's an additional option for spending ascendancy points differently with the splitup of the Unbreakable into Untiring.

Anyhow, this build seems to not be affected by any nerfs and will be great for 3.19 aswell.

Once the balance change patch will be out, I will be working on updating the build accordingly ofcourse.
Arian Synthesis of G3
I'm interested in trying this next league, I guess we'll see what they do to the skill gems.
"
Pelagoth escribió:
"
Shinz0r escribió:
Hi there,

Nice build!

I did Eater of Worlds and Searing Exarch with it, drive on T16 seems like a peacefull road. I like it a lot, very fun. With the lethal pride we gain good defenses.

Thanks Pelagoth for your build :)

For thoses who are asking for ice crash vids, i'll try to upload one soon.

Damn, thanks a lot.

I'm really glad you enjoy the build.
If you do manage to upload a vid, lmk and I'll add it to the top if that's ok.

Atleast some melee is still viable for endgame. :)

Also yesterday I did some more bossing and killed:
Uber Uelder
Uber Shaper
Uber Sirus
Uber Maven

Only ones I found difficult to deal with are Uber Exarch and Uber EoW. Uber Cortex I didn't try yet.

Sorry i couldn't upload vid. Now its ok.

T16 with Al-Hezmin citadel + delirium

https://youtu.be/AUPI3bgIKJM

Hope the quality is ok!
Editado por útlima vez por Shinz0r en 9 ago. 2022 13:24:26
"
Shinz0r escribió:
"
Pelagoth escribió:
"
Shinz0r escribió:
Hi there,

Nice build!

I did Eater of Worlds and Searing Exarch with it, drive on T16 seems like a peacefull road. I like it a lot, very fun. With the lethal pride we gain good defenses.

Thanks Pelagoth for your build :)

For thoses who are asking for ice crash vids, i'll try to upload one soon.

Damn, thanks a lot.

I'm really glad you enjoy the build.
If you do manage to upload a vid, lmk and I'll add it to the top if that's ok.

Atleast some melee is still viable for endgame. :)

Also yesterday I did some more bossing and killed:
Uber Uelder
Uber Shaper
Uber Sirus
Uber Maven

Only ones I found difficult to deal with are Uber Exarch and Uber EoW. Uber Cortex I didn't try yet.

Sorry i couldn't upload vid. Now its ok.

T16 with Al-Hezmin citadel + delirium

https://youtu.be/AUPI3bgIKJM

Hope the quality is ok!

Not a problem at all. We all have stuff to do and it's totally voluntarily so great job. I'll add it to videos section. Hope you don't mind. :)
Arian Synthesis of G3
Are we hateforge VGS gaming in 3.19?? :D
"
eduloots escribió:

Cant equip gloves with HOLLOW Palm
Arian Synthesis of G3
"
Pelagoth escribió:
"
eduloots escribió:

Oh dang I meant to post this in another thread kekw
"
eduloots escribió:
"
Pelagoth escribió:
"
eduloots escribió:

Oh dang I meant to post this in another thread kekw

Was kinda looking for a similar thing with hateforge but kinda want to do this now instead XD

Btw is there another thread here with ground slam? been struggling to find a relevant up to date one
Editado por útlima vez por Almanz en 15 ago. 2022 16:25:27

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional