[3.20] Hollow Palm Railgun Juggernaut (various slam skills) | V High DPS | League Start | FEARED

Thank you for the build, I'll try it !
Why did you choose Endurance on your amulet instead of Disciple of the Unyielding ?
"
Sithis57 escribió:
Why did you choose Endurance on your amulet instead of Disciple of the Unyielding ?

Because a maximum endurance charge is far better than a minimum endurance charge. We already generate endurance charges really easy and the extra damage isn't as good as having that extra maximum charge. If you were to pick a different anointment, you can try Panopticon as it provides 10% MORE attack speed and 16% MORE damage. I might even believe it's better than Endurance if you don't mind being a little more squish.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Hello! I'm liking the build, but I noticed that Iron Reflexes doesn't seem to be allocated anywhere on the PoB, but the guide says it's used in the build. Did I miss something somewhere?
Hello!

Loving this build so far.

On the PoB, can somebody please explain to me which nodes to pick on the two 'Leech Mastery' ones? I assume one is the 30% damage but PoB doesn't highlight which one has been chosen for either.

It's confusing to me as they're all similar wording.
"
AdaRyaKel escribió:
Hello!

Loving this build so far.

On the PoB, can somebody please explain to me which nodes to pick on the two 'Leech Mastery' ones? I assume one is the 30% damage but PoB doesn't highlight which one has been chosen for either.

It's confusing to me as they're all similar wording.

Glad to hear, I am having an absolute blast with the build myself and feel uncomfortable with moving away from it ever again.

To answer your question though: Check the PoE Planner link right below the PoB link in the guide section, it highlights all mastery nodes.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Editado por útlima vez por Pelagoth en 24 feb. 2022 6:12:20
"
Kittyion escribió:
Hello! I'm liking the build, but I noticed that Iron Reflexes doesn't seem to be allocated anywhere on the PoB, but the guide says it's used in the build. Did I miss something somewhere?

I have to update the guide a bit but still didn't have time to do (a lot of work to go through the edit). I explained it before in a previous post, but to summarize it in short: we don't gain anything from Iron Reflexes anymore because we use different items and Magebane keystone passive now.
Arian Synthesis of G3
"
Pelagoth escribió:
"
Sithis57 escribió:

Because a maximum endurance charge is far better than a minimum endurance charge. We already generate endurance charges really easy and the extra damage isn't as good as having that extra maximum charge. If you were to pick a different anointment, you can try Panopticon as it provides 10% MORE attack speed and 16% MORE damage. I might even believe it's better than Endurance if you don't mind being a little more squish.

My bad, I thought it was +1 maximum endurance charge as well, makes sense !
Hi,

thank you for your build and your work to share it!

I am still somewhere shortly after budget gear.

Would you mind to have a look at my character and to tell what I should upgrade next?

https://pastebin.com/C4vXp3cK

THANKS A LOT

"
roman007 escribió:
Hi,

thank you for your build and your work to share it!

I am still somewhere shortly after budget gear.

Would you mind to have a look at my character and to tell what I should upgrade next?

https://pastebin.com/C4vXp3cK

THANKS A LOT

I appreciate you appreciating the effort it takes to write up such a guide.

You can make a lot of low budget improvements as are. For instance Atziri's Promise and Diamond Flask do absolutely nothing for the build. We don't do crits and with brutality support we don't do any non-physical damage either, so that means no extra chaos damage either.

So replace those 2 flasks with Sulphur Flask and Lion's Roar flask (try max roll). After that, upgrade your Briskwrap to Wildwrap (which is hard with the offcolors)

Your next upgrade should be an unset ring with curse vulnerability on hit. Then also get another Fluid Motion and put it in the last remaining jewel slot with strength close by and find some corrupted blood jewel with just max life on it, shouldnt be expensive.

Then get a starkonja with ground slam damage as enchant, should be fairly cheap aswell.

After that, keep following the guide as things will get slightly more expensive. Cluster Jewel will cost about 2-3 ex for all 3 notables and a proper Body Armour will also drain about 6-10 ex (depending on your crafting skills).
Arian Synthesis of G3
Added a new PoB link to the Ice Crash version I modified this build into. Give it a try, cheap and very powerful. Currently rocking close to 40mill DPS! With Headhunter I am zooming through maps like a maniac and am practically unkillable while doing so. Getting to level 100 is no problem!
Arian Synthesis of G3

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional