[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

Hello

i am new to this build so i hope to get some help.

My Vaal Grace spell. should i run the Grace and reserve mana or only use the Vaal part of it. And is it worth it compared to using som of the other recomended gems?

This might be a stupid question. In the video he posted in top of this build he throws frostbolts that are black. is that just visuel effect he bought or am i doing something wrong with my build? :-)

I still am missing out of a few skills and gems like watchers eye and the Glorious Vanity. Didnt have the cash yet.

IF you guys have the time please go look at my CHAR and help me where to improve. Could be a big help for me since i am new to the game
Hey gents, I found a Doryani jewel with Ritual of Stillness (26% increased Cold Damage / Damage Penetrates 2% Cold Resistance), feel free to contact me in-game (@ToupieCeleste) or via private message here for an offer.

https://imgur.com/a/XETPGHE
Editado por útlima vez por Dragomirov en 26 mar. 2020 16:29:28
I go through like 20 Glorious Vanity and got triple Thaumaturgical Aptitude, they do stack if I remember correctly
So... I just crafted this:

The increased effect of shock was not intended, but since I got it, I was wondering if this works with Cold Conduction's shock and how good is 12% increased effect.

Ty in advance.
"
lokes15923 escribió:
So... I just crafted this:

The increased effect of shock was not intended, but since I got it, I was wondering if this works with Cold Conduction's shock and how good is 12% increased effect.

Ty in advance.

Assuming base value of shock and no other sources of increase, that's giving you 1.8% more shock, which gets rounded down to 1%. I'd reroll for a better life roll.
Hi :)
Nice guide, I mixed it a bit with my idea and its very enjoyable so far.
Do you think doryani timeless jewel is best in slot here? Why not Eldritch Battery so it works with MoM? Also, what do you think of using agnostic and going nuts with mana recovery as main recovery source? Would suck to lose all that ES I guess
"
Berserker77 escribió:
Hi :)
Nice guide, I mixed it a bit with my idea and its very enjoyable so far.
Do you think doryani timeless jewel is best in slot here? Why not Eldritch Battery so it works with MoM? Also, what do you think of using agnostic and going nuts with mana recovery as main recovery source? Would suck to lose all that ES I guess

I was wondering this too.
And then sub out a gem for Energy Leech since you're always leeching.

EDIT: Nevermind, you don't get the arcane surge buff with it!
Editado por útlima vez por warxtreme en 25 mar. 2020 15:07:55
"
Would love to see a video of someone killing Kosis on 100% delirium in simulacrum or t16 map with this build. All my encounters ended up with him two shotting me.

Kosis in T16 max delirium is mostly just a big DPS check. You have to be able to burn through his ES & put a dent in his health between channeling phases.

I can beat him without too much trouble. But if your POB DPS is under like 2 mil you will struggle. He is doable with lower DPS, it's just a LOT harder.

Kosis in wave 20 simulacrum I'd say is equivalent to Kosis in T14 max delirium. A T16 max delirium is significantly harder.

"
My Vaal Grace spell. should i run the Grace and reserve mana or only use the Vaal part of it. And is it worth it compared to using som of the other recomended gems?

Only Vaal Grace. I would use Vaal Grace 100% this league over like Vaal RF. It's probably saved my life dozens of times.

"
n the video he posted in top of this build he throws frostbolts that are black. is that just visuel effect he bought or am i doing something wrong with my build? :-)

Yes that is just Frostbolt MTX from shop.

"

Doryani is very good, it gives 1k extra ES and lets you start leeching life as soon as you get hit (even if it doesn't break your ES).

We do not need EB as Hiero, we already have 50% less mana cost of skills. It would just be an EHP loss.

Agnostic would not fit with this build at all.
Hello everyone! This is my first time with this build and Im having a blast, really fun and seems pretty smooth but I was looking for some suggestions about what to do next with my current gear/skill tree, what should be my next buy/craft/farm

This is my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/Uuv2br1D (03/25)

P.S: Not really sure how to get enough currency (having a hard time getting enough, also fairly new player that is still learning some aspects of the game) to buy the premium gear from this build.
Hi,

very nice build bro! May you update all pob in your post with cluster jewel?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional