[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

You all seem to run Farrul's Fur, is it that good over Skyforth ?

I'm tempted to go Skyforth cause you're basically immune to stun and delirum packs tend to chain stun, same for some added conqueror packs. Also Skyforth let you generate endurance charges on boss which isn't the case of Farrul ?
"
RockyScream escribió:
Hey guys, enjoying this build very much at the moment.
It's my first league ever and playing this build is very satisfying in every aspect. Could you please advise on what part i should focus first? Since it's my first league I'm kinda short on currency, i thought 5L Pledge for 1,2ex was hard, 6L Pledge is about 6ex right now. Should i go for it or is there higher priorities?

Also, as first-timer should i stick to 3.9 build or try 3.10 with some cluster jewels?

So What i would advise you is; Buy a pledge of hands 25c-ish and a 5-link prophecy (Jeweller's Touch) for 10c. So you get a pledge of hands + 5-link for not more than 30-35c-ish. And if you have enough currency, buy another one you try to six-link if you want. Even a 4-link PoH is better than any rare, he at least say so in the powerpoint ;). And i would be inclined to believe as the Greater Spell Echo is what enables the build. All in all, get that Pledge of Hands ASAP.

the 3.9 build works really well in 3.10 as well. Currently doing end-game content at a good pace. Though i haven't gotten to socketing Watcher's Eye or Glorious vanity yet.
"
alexbbry escribió:
"
RockyScream escribió:
Hey guys, enjoying this build very much at the moment.
It's my first league ever and playing this build is very satisfying in every aspect. Could you please advise on what part i should focus first? Since it's my first league I'm kinda short on currency, i thought 5L Pledge for 1,2ex was hard, 6L Pledge is about 6ex right now. Should i go for it or is there higher priorities?

Also, as first-timer should i stick to 3.9 build or try 3.10 with some cluster jewels?

So What i would advise you is; Buy a pledge of hands 25c-ish and a 5-link prophecy (Jeweller's Touch) for 10c. So you get a pledge of hands + 5-link for not more than 30-35c-ish. And if you have enough currency, buy another one you try to six-link if you want. Even a 4-link PoH is better than any rare, he at least say so in the powerpoint ;). And i would be inclined to believe as the Greater Spell Echo is what enables the build. All in all, get that Pledge of Hands ASAP.

the 3.9 build works really well in 3.10 as well. Currently doing end-game content at a good pace. Though i haven't gotten to socketing Watcher's Eye or Glorious vanity yet.

Thanks for reply!
I meant i just got 5L Pledge and wondering what is the next step for upgrade?
You could always aim for 6l Pledge of Hands or Pandemonius

Edit:

Also, between Sadist, Corrosive Elements and Prismatic Heart, which ones do you think are the best?

Kinda confused on which one to take, since they all seem good.
Editado por útlima vez por Failchon en 23 mar. 2020 16:54:25
Greetings.

I have a question: if using 2 large cluster jewels, in case there will be lack of Passive Points - which are better to drop on a passive tree? Want to jump to the build with experiments right away
This is a nice build. Quite different play, so fun in that regard, but also solid as a starter from 38. I got to t6 no problem with a 4l rare and SSF leveling gear (also no clusters). At that point, some of the insane rares (especially Delirium) were taking too long to kill while clearing, so I went to a 5L Pledge which more or less tripled my damage. Need to think about other upgrades as well, but really not in a hurry

Thanks for all the work you've put into it, and to the active group here for sharing ideas.
Editado por útlima vez por GreyLensman en 23 mar. 2020 19:14:19
Editado por útlima vez por seeeether en 23 mar. 2020 20:44:46
Amazing Guide! Thanks for all the detail and breakdown of budget, standard, premium and delve builds.

Question: If I can't afford Skyforth should I replace Conviction of Power with Arcane Blessing?
Editado por útlima vez por MathKills en 24 mar. 2020 0:49:32
"
MathKills escribió:
Amazing Guide! Thanks for all the detail and breakdown of budget, standard, premium and delve builds.

Question: If I can't afford Skyforth should I replace Conviction of Power with Arcane Blessing?

thats a possibility but you could always 5-L frostbolt and put PCoC on it
Skyforth is ridiculously expensive. Buy a Farrul's instead and run Brine King major pantheon; you shouldn't have any stun issues. Add in that speed is king in Delirium, and it's way better to have even mediocre tailwind/elu boots (like mine; bricked 2 before these) than to run Skyforth.

@Arcinde:

I think it's worth considering running a 1 jewel socket large cluster in favor of having more passives to allot elsewhere and to craft a pair of gloves like these (I didn't have the currency to risk an annul on the phys mana leech):
Editado por útlima vez por RoflsALot en 24 mar. 2020 5:04:14

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional