[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
xenochaos1 escribió:
just use the disintegrator staff its enought for all content

I think he wants MOAR dps :3

Not too difficult of an item to craft, I bought the base cheap with 1 socket, maybe 2c. Used a couple of Perfect fossils to get it to 29% quality (aim for 30 obviously), then crafted increased quality through crafting bench and 6 socketed and linked myself.

After that, it took maybe 200-300 alterations and 1 annul to get the base, and then Bob's your uncle.
"
ShermanDiablo escribió:

Not too difficult of an item to craft, I bought the base cheap with 1 socket, maybe 2c. Used a couple of Perfect fossils to get it to 29% quality (aim for 30 obviously), then crafted increased quality through crafting bench and 6 socketed and linked myself.

After that, it took maybe 200-300 alterations and 1 annul to get the base, and then Bob's your uncle.

Huge staff dude!
Hey man, what do you think about using the Eye of Innocence to trigger the CWDT setup?
"
o2cando escribió:
Hey man, what do you think about using the Eye of Innocence to trigger the CWDT setup?

It's is not as consistent as we want it to be. How do you ignite someone before you triggered CWDT and summoned VD's balls?
Hi. I'm following this build and i'm lvl 60 now. I got soulwrest and heartbound loop and Glutton + Mistress nodes but I don't know why I keep killing myself after a few cast. Would be nice if someone could help me with this.
"
ethanju escribió:
Hi. I'm following this build and i'm lvl 60 now. I got soulwrest and heartbound loop and Glutton + Mistress nodes but I don't know why I keep killing myself after a few cast. Would be nice if someone could help me with this.

I wrote about it so many times so you can simply find answer somewhere in this topic. Sorry, I don’t have much time now to guess what exactly you did wrong.)
good day sir why my HP is draining

im new at poe i try this build but my HP is draining so fast
Hi. Really enjoying this build made it to lvl 91 and pushing for the next levels. I want would like to try uber elder but the DPS is no where near your POB numbers. Anyone able to take a look at my set up? There might be 1 or 2 points in odd places for extra resist and gems are not all lvl 20. Still its no where near the DPS. Thanks!
POB: https://pastebin.com/AJxgniGK

I did it! killed uber elder. It was messy but I won. thanks for the build!
Editado por útlima vez por vagrentlord en 8 nov. 2019 15:35:02
"
vagrentlord escribió:
Hi. Really enjoying this build made it to lvl 91 and pushing for the next levels. I want would like to try uber elder but the DPS is no where near your POB numbers. Anyone able to take a look at my set up? There might be 1 or 2 points in odd places for extra resist and gems are not all lvl 20. Still its no where near the DPS. Thanks!
POB: https://pastebin.com/AJxgniGK

I did it! killed uber elder. It was messy but I won. thanks for the build!

No problem dude!)

My first attempt was really messy too because of lags and 10 fps lol.

I edited your PoB a bit. Take a look:
https://pastebin.com/MitQbRBZ

1. I added and enabled Vaal RF. This gem gives you huge damage boost on bosses.
2. Enabled all your flasks
3. Enabled shock in configuration
4. Enabled "you leeching ES" option because you are leeching ES all the time.

And that's it. You have around 500k damage per ball. If you want to boost it up to 700k per ball simply swap one life flask for diamond flask.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional