[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

I've been testing new funny setup. It's caled "Fortify in a flask 9k EHP MoM volatile dead Necro tank" lul. Basicly I annointed Hardened Scars point which gives me Fortify during effect of life flask. For that point I crafted Foreboding Hybrid Flask which works even if we on full life. That means we can have fortify buff whenever we want by the press of the button.

Here is video demonstration:
https://youtu.be/JnPpUccg9aA

Right now this thing is blight specific mechanic and I don't know should I or should not add this in the guide somewhere but we will see soon.

Note about 9K EHP. I have no ES on my Amulet, Rings, Boots, jewels only this selfcrafted armour:

It's better to have max life instead of mana but whatever.

I just mant to say that you can have insane amount of EHP with this character if you want it.
Editado por útlima vez por SiCH13 en 27 oct. 2019 11:46:12
"
SiCH13 escribió:
I didn't try new PP. They just reduced CD a bit as I remember. But it's still nerfed to the ground imo.

Wrong. With the new Necromancer we basically make that nerf as if it doesn't exist anymore. With Cascade we destroy enough corpses that at 5.6APS base i easily hit 16APS maxing out my procs in full Cooldown Recovery Gear. In fact by endgame and with Flow Untethered belt im finding i have to give back some attack speed to reduce skipping procs.

Has a little bit of ramp time till you get adequate attack speed but its actually better than ever. Especially if you run Shaper LGOH to Spell rings. ITs amazing for Mapping. Just ramp the attack speed up and move then blast every little bit and almost nothing can hit you and if it does LGOH shaper rings along with leech and some recovery from the belt give us some really nice recovery for sustain.

However because of so many balls its actually kinda tough to do Uber Elder on the build deathless for me anyway because its so hard to see whats going on. Everything else in the game gets insta phased including Guardians. Ive did UE multiple times on the build and ive just come to the conclusion other builds can do it better and more consistent deathless. Now i just chain proc UE on this build then clean up the actual fight on my Slayer or Summoner.

Blights however is where this build ultimately shines the most this league though for sure. Ive failed two blights in hundreds of maps run on the build. Both were from portals spawning on top of the Blight Device though.

XxNecroPoetIIxX for reference on what im running currently. Its probably about the cheapest version of the build. Main thing you need is the wands, Kaom's Heart, and Insanity Crafted Gloves for Frenzy. You also need to prioritize Quality on all your frenzy supports and Frenzy. for 40% inc Attack Speed.

Low Life and Indigon versions of the build can probably achieve more damage than i run but they will also be far more expensive than what i'm currently running even in its endgame version. Your watchers eye as with most builds is going to be the most expensive item in the build no matter the version. For obvious reasons. Thus why i just run a cheap Anger+Leech and Clarity+10% recover on skill use one. it was super cheap and gives QOL. but you can invest there and make way more damage as well.

There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Editado por útlima vez por Demonoz en 28 oct. 2019 7:43:17
Yeah, you are right. I saw few videos of new PP builds and they work kind of great actually. But it's different playstile. Anyway all the mechanics from my build or any other VD build can be integrated to PP build without any problems.
Editado por útlima vez por SiCH13 en 28 oct. 2019 14:18:00
Hi,

I'm trying this build and was alt spamming a staff.

I managed to isolate Level 20 CWC on a rare eclipse staff with no other affixes ( rip 20% DD/20% AS :( )

Is it worth multimodding this staff for CwC VD, or should I try to sell the base for a profit and then buy another base and roll for CwC and 20% DD 20% IAS?
"
Alcsaar escribió:
Hi,

I managed to isolate Level 20 CWC on a rare eclipse staff with no other affixes ( rip 20% DD/20% AS :( )

Is it worth multimodding this staff for CwC VD, or should I try to sell the base for a profit and then buy another base and roll for CwC and 20% DD 20% IAS?

AS gives almost nothing. 20% DD gives us around 16% more damage. So you can probably try to find interesting combinations. I can't remember now what other usefull mods avalaible on crafting bench. Anyway that staff should be at least descent.

You can check your staff in PoB. Import any of the staff templates that I posted somewhere in the FAQ section and change DD mod for anything you want.
"
SiCH13 escribió:
"
Alcsaar escribió:
Hi,

AS gives almost nothing. 20% DD gives us around 16% more damage. So you can probably try to find interesting combinations. I can't remember now what other usefull mods avalaible on crafting bench. Anyway that staff should be at least descent.

You can check your staff in PoB. Import any of the staff templates that I posted somewhere in the FAQ section and change DD mod for anything you want.

I checked crafting options and honestly I don't think I saw ANY other good suffixes...

Just don't want to spend multiple exalts multimodding the staff if I really should just alt spam some more. I don't know if any other craftable suffix compares even remotely to 20% DD.

The only potential option is crit multi or crit chance for spells.

I guess the reality is I don't know how hard it is to hit both CwC and Double Damage on alt spamming.
Editado por útlima vez por Alcsaar en 30 oct. 2019 12:08:11
It's hard). I think you can easily buy staff made by other players. I'm trying to craft another staff from time to time and still didn't made it. Maybe I'm just unlucky.
"
SiCH13 escribió:
It's hard). I think you can easily buy staff made by other players. I'm trying to craft another staff from time to time and still didn't made it. Maybe I'm just unlucky.

The first staff already crafted by another player with the correct affixes is listed for 12 exalts - and its on a terrible base (18% block)
Ouch! It's really painful price.
just use the disintegrator staff its enought for all content
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional