[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

https://pastebin.com/Kvj8zcjG

Firstly, Im new to Path of builder, so if I posted this wrong please tell me and Ill fix it.

I recently annointed my amulet with death attunement, and need help figuring out were to sort my skill points, what to refund etc.

Thanks in advance for any help!.

Edit: Even prior to refunding, if any is needed I have 5 spare points as is.
Editado por útlima vez por darkcrab34 en 23 oct. 2019 5:23:28
"
darkcrab34 escribió:
Hey Qlida, I recently started this char 2 or so weeks ago, a friend of mine wanted to change builds so he threw some of his stuff at me and I had a simple question to ask.

Given my current Gear would it be smart to swap out my pride for a haste gem? Im also currently working at getting a lethal pride gem, but i was curious if my current gear would give me enough DPS to warrant haste.

Also, Is death attunement still the best annointment for an amulet?

I would go with haste for sure, your dps should instaphase most things. Personally i'd still go for deathattunement, as i think the ravenous horde cluster is too good for melee minions to give up. However you can opt to drop it going with haste.
"
I can't see the "My Gear" section. It disappeared?

Yeah it had become quite outdated, so i deleted it :) However you can still check out the pastebins in the guide, or even check out my profile for gear ^^
Editado por útlima vez por Qlidascope en 23 oct. 2019 7:08:31
"
Rato86 escribió:
"
Laxxus escribió:
lol
well, if the easily best gloves for the physical version are against the nature of this build, then I'm in the wrong place.
So I won't bother with this thread anymore.

Thanks to the people that helped to make this build better.

hahaha I agree!

Qlida abandon the thread ideas, just looking for twitch fans/money...

really sad.

I tried the ES version out cause of all the negative feedback i got. Couldn't even kill an easy Aul at around 1k depth. Did it first try with the other one.This build isn't about taking damage and surviving, its about dishing out damage so you don't take damage. At 1,1k+ depth in delve with the current setup which the ES variant started to struggle alot with. If you have nothing but negative things to say, then please don't return, or hey even better! Make your own guide, cause at this rate you're just pathetic and whiny :) I even got around to adding the watchers eye, cyclone, purity and so on to the physical edition.
Editado por útlima vez por Qlidascope en 23 oct. 2019 18:38:35
"
darkcrab34 escribió:
"
"
darkcrab34 escribió:
Wait I moreso wanted to go phys, am I doing it wrong right now? Crud, how much of my build did I screw up?
Ignore the above post unless you want to go back and read the entire conversation. Qlida made several changes after that post in order to make it more consistent throughout. You have a few choices.
(1) Physical or chaos? Cold has some merit, but I wouldn’t recommend it’s.
(2) Cyclone setup in chest or skellies?
Check out my mini guide on page 250 for more information. In general most people going physical use Shaper’s Touch. This can be with or without Geofri’s Sanctuary and Soul Tether as well as Flesh or Spirit Offering. Chaos conversion must use 4W Triad Grip.

Well right now I went with the cyclone setup as I just assumed it was used for the physical loadout, and now im quite frankly confused.

I also just have some basic str/life gloves right now. My gear is on the last page, I even did the boots with the purity setup as I thought that was for physical. I even redid my skill tree, and now Im terribly concerned ive screwed up quite majorly. I will check out your guide, but i mayve just burned a fair chunk of my limited resource pool on nothing.

Do I need to go to mistress of sacrifice now as well? That good for phys?

The cyclone setup is best in slot for your chest piece for sure, so keep having that :D
For the cyclone to work properly you'd want to pick up mistress of sacrifice. If your resists are too bad doing that you can drop skitterbots for purity of elements, as we use it in endgame anyway.
Editado por útlima vez por Qlidascope en 23 oct. 2019 6:59:22
"
darkcrab34 escribió:
Oh right im dumb and forgot I could just blood magic it, thanks again
saves me some extra work each login.

Oh as for budget, well I just got 2 EX drop, so im gonna plug that into a +1 zombie with str/life ammy, than work on legion jewel, granted thats gonna be dicey due to needing divines to get a proper reroll.

Yeah the lethal pride can be very expensive to roll. I've seen alot of people rolling 50-200 divines not seeind above 10% once. :/
"
mskLoup escribió:
Qlida,
what gloves i have to use in pure physical cyclone conversion?
can i use +1 lvl of socketed gems on gloves? just change links from gloves to boots and vice versa?
cause it is easy to buy gloves +1 lvl of gems. not boots

If you decide to go with shapers touch then yes you can get +1 on those instead ^^ However it'd make you unable to chaos convert if you want to later on.
"
Qlidascope escribió:
"
mskLoup escribió:
Qlida,
can i use +1 lvl of socketed gems on gloves? just change links from gloves to boots and vice versa?

If you decide to go with shapers touch then yes you can get +1 on those instead ^^ However it'd make you unable to chaos convert if you want to later on.

i can use Triad Grip with +1 lvl. no? 3 blue 1 green/red
Editado por útlima vez por mskLoup en 23 oct. 2019 7:06:46
"
darkcrab34 escribió:
https://pastebin.com/Kvj8zcjG

Firstly, Im new to Path of builder, so if I posted this wrong please tell me and Ill fix it.

I recently annointed my amulet with death attunement, and need help figuring out were to sort my skill points, what to refund etc.

Thanks in advance for any help!.

Edit: Even prior to refunding, if any is needed I have 5 spare points as is.

I'd probably pick up soul of steel followed by constitution
"
mskLoup escribió:
"
Qlidascope escribió:
"
mskLoup escribió:
Qlida,

i can use Triad Grip with +1 lvl. no?

Sadly not, as you can't both get 4x white sockets corruption and +1 to skill gems :(

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional