[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
"
Qlidascope escribió:
Alot of people seem that i am ignoring things like soul tether, shapers touch and geofries, which have been around since the dawn of time. I don't want to add it as it goes against the very nature of my build. If people really want that in their build they should check out the guides that use those items. Furthermore i feel like the 3.7 endgame gear is still very usable for the physical version of the build that is why i haven't deleted the section.
If that’s the case then I fail to see what the nature of the build is. This is a Baron Zombie build. How is using Shaper’s Touch any different than Triad Grip? If you insist on keeping the build narrow few people are going to continue on this thread. Why are suggestions like your Purity of Elements + Watcher’s Eye exclusive to Chaos? That combo has been around since 3.1, and I don’t see how choosing that isn’t a violation of the nature when variances you chose not to pursue are. Or is the nature a showcase for your build?

Your guide presents two options: physical and chaos. However it’s constructed as chaos converted from physical as soon as you can afford it. I suppose if chaos is fundamental to the nature of the build, then there is simply an unnecessary physical conversion aspect. Your guide, your choice. Just recognize most people on this thread are not going chaos. I see more geared people with Shaper’s Touch than any other glove, and that’s often a preference, not a budget issue. I’m mostly keeping to your recommended other gear, but the gloves on their own gave me ~1200 ES. I probably get an additional ~1200 ES from Spirit Offering using the Cyclone setup than I would without ST.

Totally agree!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Wait I moreso wanted to go phys, am I doing it wrong right now? Crud, how much of my build did I screw up?
"
darkcrab34 escribió:
Wait I moreso wanted to go phys, am I doing it wrong right now? Crud, how much of my build did I screw up?
Ignore the above post unless you want to go back and read the entire conversation. Qlida made several changes after that post in order to make it more consistent throughout. You have a few choices.
(1) Physical or chaos? Cold has some merit, but I wouldn’t recommend it’s.
(2) Cyclone setup in chest or skellies?
Check out my mini guide on page 250 for more information. In general most people going physical use Shaper’s Touch. This can be with or without Geofri’s Sanctuary and Soul Tether as well as Flesh or Spirit Offering. Chaos conversion must use 4W Triad Grip.
"
"
darkcrab34 escribió:
Ignore the above post unless you want to go back and read the entire conversation. Qlida made several changes after that post in order to make it more consistent throughout. You have a few choices.
(1) Physical or chaos? Cold has some merit, but I wouldn’t recommend it’s.
(2) Cyclone setup in chest or skellies?
Check out my mini guide on page 250 for more information. In general most people going physical use Shaper’s Touch. This can be with or without Geofri’s Sanctuary and Soul Tether as well as Flesh or Spirit Offering. Chaos conversion must use 4W Triad Grip.

Well right now I went with the cyclone setup as I just assumed it was used for the physical loadout, and now im quite frankly confused.

I also just have some basic str/life gloves right now. My gear is on the last page, I even did the boots with the purity setup as I thought that was for physical. I even redid my skill tree, and now Im terribly concerned ive screwed up quite majorly. I will check out your guide, but i mayve just burned a fair chunk of my limited resource pool on nothing.

Do I need to go to mistress of sacrifice now as well? That good for phys?
Editado por útlima vez por darkcrab34 en 22 oct. 2019 22:30:29
"
darkcrab34 escribió:
Well right now I went with the cyclone setup as I just assumed it was used for the physical loadout, and now im quite frankly confused.

I also just have some basic str/life gloves right now. My gear is on the last page, I even did the boots with the purity setup as I thought that was for physical. I even redid my skill tree, and now Im terribly concerned ive screwed up quite majorly. I will check out your guide, but i mayve just burned a fair chunk of my limited resource pool on nothing.

Well, I normally don't do this, but I'll pull up your PoB. What you have to realize is how many different variants people are playing this build. My mini guide on page 250 tries to address those differences. Take a look there, because I'm not going to repeat myself. Qlida has the task of creating a guide based on everything, so the guide cannot address everything or no one would know what is going on.

Purity of Elements helps address the limited elemental resistance available to us and provides some powerful defensive options in a Watcher's Eye. This is by no means required, and you should feel free to swap to a different aura if your gear can accommodate it. Your resistances are very high, so you should consider changing it. I would use War Banner instead. It's 12% more dps for me.

There are a lot of strength upgrades you can go for, but they can be expensive.

Your amulet doesn't have an anointment. I strongly recommend you pick up Death Attunement and drop it and Fearsome Force which will give you 10 more passives to play with.

You want to replace Commander of Darkness with Mistress of Sacrifice. This is what makes they Cyclone + Spirit offering combo so potent.

You shouldn't have any need of a mana flask.
"
"
darkcrab34 escribió:

Well, I normally don't do this, but I'll pull up your PoB. What you have to realize is how many different variants people are playing this build. My mini guide on page 250 tries to address those differences. Take a look there, because I'm not going to repeat myself. Qlida has the task of creating a guide based on everything, so the guide cannot address everything or no one would know what is going on.

Purity of Elements helps address the limited elemental resistance available to us and provides some powerful defensive options in a Watcher's Eye. This is by no means required, and you should feel free to swap to a different aura if your gear can accommodate it. Your resistances are very high, so you should consider changing it. I would use War Banner instead. It's 12% more dps for me.

There are a lot of strength upgrades you can go for, but they can be expensive.

Your amulet doesn't have an anointment. I strongly recommend you pick up Death Attunement and drop it and Fearsome Force which will give you 10 more passives to play with.

You want to replace Commander of Darkness with Mistress of Sacrifice. This is what makes they Cyclone + Spirit offering combo so potent.

You shouldn't have any need of a mana flask.

First of all thank you for the answer, please be sure that Im not busting on Qlida etc, Im very grateful to her guide.

Just reading the last few posts confused me greatly about what the build was, which was why I got worried so much. As per what you said on my gear etc.

I know I need an annoint, but since death attune costs a silver oil and I have 1, Im waiting for a stronger amulet to drop into my lap, or do you think this one will do? Also if I dropped fanatic etc as suggested, any big passives I should shoot for? I was thinking either more life/str nodes...or maybe grave intentions and than life/str?

oh as for the mana flask, thats just on me for when i login, chug that while spam summoning my first batch of zombies, as they do cost a bit.

And yea right now im saving my resources for a better belt/ammy/that legion unique jewel.

Thanks again for the help/any other answers you can provide, mostly on were to dump 10 passive points
"
darkcrab34 escribió:
I know I need an annoint, but since death attune costs a silver oil and I have 1, Im waiting for a stronger amulet to drop into my lap, or do you think this one will do? Also if I dropped fanatic etc as suggested, any big passives I should shoot for? I was thinking either more life/str nodes...or maybe grave intentions and than life/str?
Astramentis isn’t too expensive right now, it I don’t know what your budget is. More life is always good. It really depends on the rest of your gear. Try to aim for 1200 strength for now. You can also pick up a cheaper anointment until you get something worthy of a silver oil.

"
oh as for the mana flask, thats just on me for when i login, chug that while spam summoning my first batch of zombies, as they do cost a bit.
Just swap your blood magic in your helm with a red gem (not Empower) in your weapon. You can then summon them all without any hassle. Make sure to move it back afterward.
Oh right im dumb and forgot I could just blood magic it, thanks again
saves me some extra work each login.

Oh as for budget, well I just got 2 EX drop, so im gonna plug that into a +1 zombie with str/life ammy, than work on legion jewel, granted thats gonna be dicey due to needing divines to get a proper reroll.
Editado por útlima vez por darkcrab34 en 23 oct. 2019 0:25:51
I really want to thank you Qlida and JLH165 for amazing build!

Just killed Uber Elder for the first time and it was dumb easy.

I know there is still room to improve my gear but even at this point it feels really powerful.

How my crafting went? I got to say I was pretty lucky, not counting alters +1 socketed popped with FIRST regal in my Mace, but went for safe route 6 linking it and did recipe at bench though. Same for belt, I know it isn't nothing big but for less than 200c slammed it's ok.

Still to improve:
Lethal Pride - 10% atm, need at least 15% so I can drop at least one Brawn
Nest - need to get that 10% reduced mana, then I can drop War Banner for Skitter's or Purity of Elements + Watcher's Eye
Qlida,
what gloves i have to use in pure physical cyclone conversion?
can i use +1 lvl of socketed gems on gloves? just change links from gloves to boots and vice versa?
cause it is easy to buy gloves +1 lvl of gems. not boots
Editado por útlima vez por mskLoup en 23 oct. 2019 4:49:47

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional