[3.8] Exploding Bees of DOOM! | SRS CWC Cyclone Necro - Minion Instability | All Content | Tavukai

"
edessiex escribió:
Hi Great build,
You made me want to try my first minion build ever in 5 years playing PoE !
Just one question, how do you advise me to level it (I want to start from scratch) and I have a few ex budget for the main equipement.
Many thanks !
Cheers,

Sorry for late response, I've been working a bit and haven't had a lot of time to respond. As for leveling I use explosive trap till i get to level 8 then i use SRS, Burning legion support and Minion dmg this will carry you on a three link almost all the way to maps to be completely honest its broken as can be. at level 36 you gain access to CWC and at 28 you get cyclone. I start out on the witch tree take the middle right pathway up getting the minion dmg/life nodes go up to lord of the dead for the extra zombie, up and to the left to cruel preperation for the life then up and hard left to take minion instability. Then grab extra spectre at death attunement, and go down the left side of the tree to spiritual aid. This allows for your minion dmg to also buff your cyclone, not hugely significant late game but for leveling it gives a nice boost. After that look at the tree i have setup and decide which points you wanna take based on more dmg or more survivability. 4 link SRS CWC burning legion minion dmg will take you all the way to maps with little difficulty, use zombies and spectres in additional 4 links for added dps. If you are twinking or it isnt your league starter there are many Uniques that make it faster and easier. I'll update the original post for a leveling guide later today with all this information. Sorry for slacking.
Hi,
Thanks for answering and no need to apologize, I am having a blast with this build !
I leveled simply with scepters, zombies and vaal skeleton and immediately started the main setup when cyclone and cwc were available.
Now I am level 69, need to start gathering my endgame gear, and craft a helmet (I will probably stop as soon as I have +3 minion socket, not aiming for two other socketed minions buffs).
Again thanks a lot !
"
edessiex escribió:
Hi,
Thanks for answering and no need to apologize, I am having a blast with this build !
I leveled simply with scepters, zombies and vaal skeleton and immediately started the main setup when cyclone and cwc were available.
Now I am level 69, need to start gathering my endgame gear, and craft a helmet (I will probably stop as soon as I have +3 minion socket, not aiming for two other socketed minions buffs).
Again thanks a lot !

aim for the socketed by helmet its one of the most important mods, you can get a +3 minion gems, socketed by minion life, socketed by minion damage for as low as 2ex....if on a budget you can get a +2 minion socketed minion gems and, minion life, minion dmg for like 70c ish.... thats a heck a deal and should still work just fine for you.
Added blight league videos for anyone who wants to see them. They're in the beginning.
Hi,
I got most of my gear, I need to change the weapons and off color some sockets.
However, I am currently a bit squishy (got one shotted in a few maps).
Any advice on how I can improve my defense ? It still is one of the most powerful build that I played in recent years in PoE :-)

https://pastebin.com/gPx9Ft5n

I am also currently hesitating between:
a 6l Queens's escape, a 6L femur of the saints.
Did you test those alternatives ?

Thanks a lot !
Editado por útlima vez por edessiex en 26 oct. 2019 11:49:20
"
edessiex escribió:
Hi,
I got most of my gear, I need to change the weapons and off color some sockets.
However, I am currently a bit squishy (got one shotted in a few maps).
Any advice on how I can improve my defense ? It still is one of the most powerful build that I played in recent years in PoE :-)

https://pastebin.com/gPx9Ft5n

I am also currently hesitating between:
a 6l Queens's escape, a 6L femur of the saints.
Did you test those alternatives ?

Thanks a lot !

Okay whats your budget..because you have a few things that are significantly off.
1) You need to put the SRS CWC in your helmet because CWC turns off ths offerings from the breastplate. THIS IS HUGE your not receiving ANY offering bonuses or even triggering any offerings.
2) Your helmet needs changed, immolation support hurts you once you move CWC to it because it triggers Fire Elemental Equilibrium (refereed to as EE) with your cyclone, you need +3 minion, minion dmg, minion life on the helmet...burning dmg is extra and good, immolation is bad as it also effects the Cyclone. getting the effects off the offerings from your breastplate will help your survivability. If you can't replace the helmet just take off EE until you can get one without immolation support on it or get a +2 minion, minion life, minion dmg one they are relatively cheap.
3) 1 of your rings should have curse on hit flammability. (this is more of a increasing DPS thing since we are gonna move some of your DPS points to survivability points on the talent tree)
4) Take out the points for, golem commander, Enduring Bond and rightous decree TAKE Faith and Steel, Devotion, and Constitution and some of the scion life wheel these will give you extra life and energy shield.
5) Queens Decree is perfectly fine and how my dad and sister choose to run the build they like the extra spectre from it. You can pick up a 6l for about 100c which isn't hard to raise and then use the prophecy "The Misunderstood Queen" to upgrade it, then use the crafting bench for 3 blue sockets "costs 125 chrome" its a str/dex weapon meaning it doesn't roll blue sockets often. Alternatively you can get two sceptres with minion dmg/minion dbl dmg for 5-10c each.
6) Holy Relic and Animate guardian give both survivability and additional damage try and change your vaal summon skeletons to Holy Relic, elemental army, meatshield support, AG. Make sure the AG gem is leveled or hes gonna die fast. for gear for him on a budget give him dying breath, leer cast mask, victoros goathide boots, ambu's charge and a pair of gloves with life and resists on them for a couple of chaos.
7) check your gear for inexpensive upgrades, your gloves have no health on them, find rings that already have health on them so you can craft other things. If you can balance your resistances and have your rings with life Non-crafted and an open suffix you can craft minimum endurance charge on your rings. This gives you 4% dmg reduction across the board each and is amazing.
8) Your flasks are out of date and one of the things newer people most often overlook. upgrading your flasks can give you a significant survivability boost.
Flasks in this order
a) Bubbling, Seething, Panicked Divine Flask of Heat/Dousing
b) Alchemists or Experimenters Jade Flask of Reflexes
c) Experimenters Stibnite of Heat/Dousing/Warding
d) CinderSwallow Flask (Look for 3% life/energy shield and regen during flask effect)
e) Alchemists or Experimenters flask of adrenaline
Alchemists or Experimenters is of preference to you one increases effect reduces duration one increases duration. Depending on the speed at which you are refreshing flask charges and mapping its personal preference. You don't need a bleed flask as Bone armour removes bleed, also you should be clicking it as often as possible when in danger as it gives a life shield. Flasks aren't awful to craft yourself. Just grab some alterations and you can craft the suffix of your choice with ease using Einhar beastcrafting for freeze,curse,ignite,bleed flasks. My suggestion if you plan on crafting them yourself make sure they have a reasonable item level and then scour them and use glassblowers while white to increased quality before rolling them.

Try and do a few of these things and gain a few levels and you should find your survivability MUCH better. Getting SRS outta your breastplate will be the biggest boon for you I think.

Thanks for following my guide and if you have any other questions or comments feel free to drop a msg here or msg me in-game :)
Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to help me out. It is my first minion build, and I missed a few things as I can see.
I will try and make the adjustments you proposed. I still have around 3-4 exalts worth of currency and I already got a 6L queen's escape.
I found another +3 minion socket helmet that I had forgotten in my stash, but it does not have minion life in it, but it will do for now). I will change the rings, too.
I have been lazy with the flasks, this will be easily fixed.

Regarding the skill tree, I will respect the points from the golem and try to get more life.

Thanks, I think that Iunderstand the build better now.
I like the skelétons army, I will wait for the effects of the other significant changes before changing for animate guardians.

Again, thanks for your help.

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to help me out. It is my first minion build, and I missed a few things as I can see.
I will try and make the adjustments you proposed. I still have around 3-4 exalts worth of currency and I already got a 6L queen's escape.
I found another +3 minion socket helmet that I had forgotten in my stash, but it does not have minion life in it, but it will do for now). I will change the rings, too.

Regarding the skill tree, I will respect the points from the golem and try to get more life.

I like the skelétons army, I will wait for the effects of the other significant changes before changing for animate guardians.

EDIT: one silly question, now that Queen's hunger trigger is working, when I try desecrate to have solar guard to raise as specter, they explode before I have the time to cast the spell. Is there something I am missing ?

"
edessiex escribió:
Hi,

EDIT: one silly question, now that Queen's hunger trigger is working, when I try desecrate to have solar guard to raise as specter, they explode before I have the time to cast the spell. Is there something I am missing ?

There is a 5 second cooldown between triggers it is mildly annoying at first but once you get used to it you just summon and animate them between triggers, also it only eats 5 corpses so if there is one you want desecrate next to you and it will eat the closer corpses while you work on getting the more distant one animated.
hi I saw your build and it's great I would like to know if you can do T15 blighted maps or in general if you can do blighted maps without too much difficulty. thank you very much if you answer

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional