[3.8] Exploding Bees of DOOM! | SRS CWC Cyclone Necro - Minion Instability | All Content | Tavukai

"
crotius escribió:
"
gbald81 escribió:
So far in PoB with a nice Elegant Hubris I've hit 2.5 mil minion instability DPS, thats per SRS to my knowledge... this build is absolutely destroying. I've been working on just increasing survivability at this point and fine tuning. Let me know if anyone has any questions or suggestions on the guide.

Did you update anything? Please tell!

I got an elegant hubris thats 360% minion dmg, stoped running MoM, Started running Skitterbots...THEY'RE AMAZING. and took out Golem commander for enduring bond. Still debating on this one or if i wanna take Arcane Focus, Unnatural calm. I think those 5 points are kinda flex for if you need more survivability or just preferred play style. Other than that basically by the build. Also got a crown of the Tyrant white socketed for my AG.
"
gbald81 escribió:

I got an elegant hubris thats 360% minion dmg, stoped running MoM, Started running Skitterbots...THEY'RE AMAZING. and took out Golem commander for enduring bond. Still debating on this one or if i wanna take Arcane Focus, Unnatural calm. I think those 5 points are kinda flex for if you need more survivability or just preferred play style. Other than that basically by the build. Also got a crown of the Tyrant white socketed for my AG.

Questions:

1) Skitterbots - where do you fit that in? For clarity? I cant seem to find enough mana to support the 35% for skitterbots if I do that. Only other thought is replacing enfeeble, which frees up 2 skill gems. What about the other?
2) Golem Commander is 3 skill points, Arcane Focus = 4. I assume its a major damage increase....do you feel its worth it? 2 carrion golems is pretty nice.
3) Unnatural Calm/Arcane Focus = 5 points. What was the difference in Shield?

Also - please update the original post. Would stop me asking questions like this. :)
Editado por útlima vez por crotius en 11 oct. 2019 14:19:26
"
crotius escribió:
"
gbald81 escribió:

Questions:

1) Skitterbots - where do you fit that in? For clarity? I cant seem to find enough mana to support the 35% for skitterbots if I do that. Only other thought is replacing enfeeble, which frees up 2 skill gems. What about the other?
2) Golem Commander is 3 skill points, Arcane Focus = 4. I assume its a major damage increase....do you feel its worth it? 2 carrion golems is pretty nice.
3) Unnatural Calm/Arcane Focus = 5 points. What was the difference in Shield?

Also - please update the original post. Would stop me asking questions like this. :)

1) I removed blasphemy enfeeble and added enlighten and skitterbots so that one of my three links in my weapon is enlighten discipline and skitterbots. I've removed clarity for now as the watcher's eye mods are of minimal use and I found that in my play style i was reserving to much mana for MoM to be useful. I have 5% reduced mana reservation on my helmet so i started running dread banner for the 20% reduced accuracy of nearby enemies as well as the impale for zombies and cyclone.

2) Golem commander is 3 points but there is an intelligence point you have to take to get two it making it 4 points. When I checked PoB carrion golem was only doing 128k dps and his buff doesn't stack. while adding Enduring bond and all the points leading up to it adds 168k dps to JUST minion instability on SRS not to mention it universally increased all minions dmg, including Zombies, the remaining carrion golem, spectres...ect.

3) Unnatural calm/arcane focus adds 272ES and 25% recharge rate and 1% increased max lightning resist with my current gear. Results will vary depending on your gear and level though.

So ultimately you can choose to spend those points however you want, the build easily steam rolls all content its just how you wanna min max your points. Need more survivability take the ES, want an extra golem becuase you like him get it. Wanna min/max that DPS take enduring bond, Wanna make your explosions from SRS bigger take Fearsome force...Ultimately its your choice in your play style. To make up for the loss of the enfeeble blasphemy you can easily change on of your spectres to a cursing spectre, get a pair of corrupted gloves with cures on hit enfeeble or elemental weakness. or put some curse on hit gloves on your Animate guardian and give him melee splash.

As far as updating the guide, I'm still doing testing to see what I like best and check many different options. Once I nail down more information I'll update it. The internet is notorious for roasting you to death if you do something incorrect so I like to try and be thorough.
fantastic response, thanks. I am going to give it a shot and see how i like the skitter bots!
"
gbald81 escribió:

1) I removed blasphemy enfeeble and added enlighten and skitterbots so that one of my three links in my weapon is enlighten discipline and skitterbots. I've removed clarity for now as the watcher's eye mods are of minimal use and I found that in my play style i was reserving to much mana for MoM to be useful. I have 5% reduced mana reservation on my helmet so i started running dread banner for the 20% reduced accuracy of nearby enemies as well as the impale for zombies and cyclone.

so no need for double curse on chest anymore?
Editado por útlima vez por Antistes en 14 oct. 2019 8:09:17
"
Antistes escribió:
"
gbald81 escribió:

so no need for double curse on chest anymore?

So for me running the double curse chest is almost silly not to run. I Also run two claws in my offhand what have +50 life gained on hit against blinded enemies on +48life on hit claws and when i swap i have discipline, blasphemy enfeeble, blood/sand stance as my auras. I use this for delving as the life gained on hit with cyclone is so ridiculous for survivability. Sand stance blinds nearby enemies and makes it so that i gain 196 life and 30 ES (watchers eye) per enemy hit. I tested it earlier and was able to sit in the darkness cycloning in a pack of mobs till darkness was almost 100...I then got scared and dropped a flare lol. It's real convenient as all I have to do is switch weapons and activate my auras on second set of weapons. I keep all my auras on my second skill bar. No gem swaps no gear swap, I litterally hit one button and change to delve mode. The only bad part I don't get to level up offhand gems to sell. Which doesn't bother me personally.
"
gbald81 escribió:
"
crotius escribió:
I am having the hardest time getting the right seed for the jewel. Are there any other seeds that work in that slot?

These do NOT work:

Sadly there are about 10k different iterations of that gem and there are not an excessive amount of good ones I know a few

8640 has 240% minion dmg
77040 has 240% minion life
45140 160% minion dmg 80% minion life
134720 160% minion dmg 160% minion life
135720 160% minion life 80% minion damage 10% maximum life

I've done a lotta research on these jewels and have whoops set up on many of them.

Just adding to this in case anyone else is looking

91000 160% minion dmg
15420 240% minion dmg (shitty locations tho i.e. need lots of skill points)
125540 160% minion life (great locations)
88420 160% minion damage
147520 240% minion damage
Hi Great build,
You made me want to try my first minion build ever in 5 years playing PoE !
Just one question, how do you advise me to level it (I want to start from scratch) and I have a few ex budget for the main equipement.
Many thanks !
Cheers,
"
edessiex escribió:
Hi Great build,
You made me want to try my first minion build ever in 5 years playing PoE !
Just one question, how do you advise me to level it (I want to start from scratch) and I have a few ex budget for the main equipement.
Many thanks !
Cheers,

Not trying to answer for the original poster, but any minion build will get you well into maps as they're all insanely good this league and you'll be taking many of the nodes anyway, so less to respec later. My preference is zombies and spectres with either SRS or skeletons.
I really like having Vaal Summon Skeleton in my set up and recently I decided to put Vaal Summon Skeleton, Feeding Frenzy or Deathmark, and Minion Damage Support into a 3 link with trigger on spell cast. DMS and FFS are dealers choice you'll trigger the deathmark cast anytime you cast any other spell which takes the biggest drawback of the spell away meaning every 4-6 seconds your casting it on someone. Personally I haven't decided which one I like most might be FFS for Map Clearing and DMS for Bossing since it's funny as hell watching 50 skeletons dog pile a boss. Now this trigger set up DOES NOT trigger Vaal SS, only normal summon is triggered leaving you to cast vaal summon skeletons whenever you wish.
I highly recommend working some kind of Trigger on Cast into the build for me the Summon Skeletons is a nice chunk of basically free dmg that I don't have to babysit since I have 10 skeletons up most of the time now and the whole thing feels very smooth. Keep in mind that we can't use Offering triggers without getting the ascendancy MoS. Also crafting Physical Damage/Blind onto both weapons means blind has a huge amount of uptime increasing our survival.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional