[3.13] Berserker Cyclone RT Axe Impale Full Physical - Cheap, SSF friendly

"
Hemzokuken escribió:
... [see above]
I'd not say so. ES & CI are on the opposite side of the tree, not quite compatible. Plus you'd absolutely need to counter the rage degen otherwise you'll die. And even then i'm not 100% sure it'd work.
"
Harest escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
... [see above]
I'd not say so. ES & CI are on the opposite side of the tree, not quite compatible. Plus you'd absolutely need to counter the rage degen otherwise you'll die. And even then i'm not 100% sure it'd work.

Thanks mate, gonna give it a crack and see how it goes.

Will your guide still work as per norm with 3.13 with all links and weps etc

or should I just follow your character on ssf?

I would love to see a BIS gear guide so I know what to aim for.
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 24 ene. 2021 2:01:55
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
... [see above]
I updated it for 3.13. Not much needed to be updated. My ritual ssf character is using the build.

I made the build for beginners mainly as i directly assume veterans looking for BiS don't need any guide and are supposedly able to know what to aim for themselves. As i'm playing in SSF myself i don't really aim for BiS stuff. I made some suggestions if you're clueless in the gear section for some good items. But otherwise i'd just suggest to check the mods available on an item on PoEDB mod page and get an idea from there on what would be a suitable item for your needs, for each slot.
Another solution would be to also check others guides. Most guides are contrary to mine focussed on expensive gear. Might give an idea.
"
Harest escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
... [see above]
I updated it for 3.13. Not much needed to be updated. My ritual ssf character is using the build.

I made the build for beginners mainly as i directly assume veterans looking for BiS don't need any guide and are supposedly able to know what to aim for themselves. As i'm playing in SSF myself i don't really aim for BiS stuff. I made some suggestions if you're clueless in the gear section for some good items. But otherwise i'd just suggest to check the mods available on an item on PoEDB mod page and get an idea from there on what would be a suitable item for your needs, for each slot.
Another solution would be to also check others guides. Most guides are contrary to mine focussed on expensive gear. Might give an idea.

CHeers mate, I've played several builds. I just wanted to get a feel of this combo.

So far this league I've tried tectonic slam then I tried BV...didn't like either.

My all time fav was Whispering Ice scion. (Cast while channelling support + Cyclone....so much fun but dps lacks)

Hoping this will fill the spot of that with a bit more dps.

Have you ever tried this with explodey chest, or would you recommend something else?
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
... [see above]
Cyclone is very satisfying to play indeed. It's hard to find something like it. Being able to damage mobs while moving is just too good. Since i played it in 3.7 i often wanted to go back to it, so i did for this league & expansion.

You should clearly be fine dps wise there especially if you're not playing in SSF and have some currencies to invest in the build.

I didn't have the luck to try an explode chest but that sure would be a great addition for clearing and especially the rituals.
Editado por útlima vez por Harest en 24 ene. 2021 6:16:46
"
Harest escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
... [see above]
Cyclone is very satisfying to play indeed. It's hard to find something like it. Being able to damage mobs while moving is just too good. Since i played it in 3.7 i often wanted to go back to it, so i did for this league & extension.

You should clearly be fine dps wise there especially if you're not playing in SSF and have some currencies to invest in the build.

I didn't have the luck to try an explode chest but that sure would be a great addition for clearing and especially the rituals.

Can you let me know when you clear sirus..and could you do a video?
Also what are your thoughts on stampede boots? Or is this build able to get decent movement speed some other way?
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
... [see above]
I'm not sure i'll be patient enough to play up to reaching A8. I also never was able to fight Sirus since the Conquerors of the Atlas expansion as i never played much in a league since (and i was doing it wrong with how to quickly get the watchstones, by still clearing the atlas like before this expansion). So i'll have to learn the fight first when i'll be able to confront him. I'm at 14 watchstones atm so 6 left to fight him i think. But probably not much interest in recording a fight at low awakening.

Stampede boots seem bad here. If you checked the PoB we have a good amount of move speed already (+155-160%, +80% while cycloning). A quicksilver alone gives 65-70%.
Editado por útlima vez por Harest en 24 ene. 2021 6:11:32
"
Harest escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
... [see above]
I'm not sure i'll be patient enough to play up to reaching A8. I also never was able to fight Sirus since the Conquerors of the Atlas expansion as i never played much in a league since (and i was doing it wrong with how to quickly get the watchstones, by still clearing the atlas like before this expansion). So i'll have to learn the fight first when i'll be able to confront him. I'm at 14 watchstones atm so 6 left to fight him i think. But probably not much interest in recording a fight at low awakening.

Stampede boots seem bad here. If you checked the PoB we have a good amount of move speed already (+155-160%, +80% while cycloning). A quicksilver alone gives 65-70%.

I like to cyclone 24/7 lol so if I take stampede boots it's a second anoint and permanent 150% movement speed.

I've also changed the boots to:

Flame dash + second wind support + increased duration + enduring cry

I hate how clunky shield slam and shield charge feel
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
... [see above]
Only +50% move speed feels weak but it might still be good enough, sure. I'm just definitely not convinced on paper ^^. It's not too far away if you're always cycloning (30% away) so for a free flask slot + additional anointment + fast travel skills w/ cd, why not.

And yh leap slam or shield charge require a lot more attack speed since the changes they got.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional