[3.13] Berserker Cyclone RT Axe Impale Full Physical - Cheap, SSF friendly

"
... [see above]
You've the Community Fork of PoB right? Because Impale (and with all the impale effect we get) double your dps. You've 567k atm. Also you forgot to go in "calcs" it seems. You've some stuff to check for the buffs to be properly taken into account. Like "you've fortify", you've been hit, your current rage, etc. I also recommend to set the "is the enemy a boss" to shaper at least (here it'll lower displayed dps ofc).

By doing all that, not changing any item nor skillgem, it displays 1.4M dps already (PoB link). Edit : Forgot to check bleeding too. But it's nothing big here.

And you still have an important amount of progression still. While Atziri's Disfavour is a good weapon, you'll want a proper rare one on the long run. And well, steel rings, jewels, etc. Anything that can boost you damages. You can try to include Blood and Sand in there too cf. OP. It's a bit hard to get there but it adds a decent amount.
Totems are not mandatory to have a high dps, nor crit, though going crit if you've the currencies for it would make it problably easier. But that'd change quite a lot from this build. I'm sure there's some cyclone builds out there with multiple (2 to 40+) exalts worth of stuff with several millions dps without totems, or maybe just on a 1s-4l. Because they really up your dps for very minimum effort in a boss fight (clearly you don't play with it for clearing obviously, except if it's like a ritual or any other event in a stationary place).
Editado por útlima vez por Harest en 16 ene. 2021 15:17:45
Anyone playing this in Ritual? I am playing in SSF and having a ball, tons of damage so far. Are there any updated PoB links? When I try to import it says either the link or my client is out of date and I believe mine is up to date.

Thank you!
"
Papapotato escribió:
... [see above]
I'm, also in SSF. But i always take my time during leveling, i just can't let packs on my way, i just can't ^^.
The PoB is updated, but your version of PoB isn't i assume. I should probably add a note in there to say you need the Community Fork. The default one is abandoned.
That worked for me. Thanks boss!
"
... [see above]
Yes, it can be a bit confusing at times. Though on trash mobs that you'll kill in less than 5 hits, it'll be a bit lower since the impale part will be lower.

This Community Fork is based on the original PoB (hence "fork" in the name), that's why there's still a "total dps" displayed here, and they added Impale like that. Impale wasn't (and still isn't i assume) supported in the original version.
Editado por útlima vez por Harest en 17 ene. 2021 10:01:24
Do you have any recommendations for what to allocate onto our amulets?
"
JakStone escribió:
Do you have any recommendations for what to allocate onto our amulets?
I think the best is to check in PoB.
If you double click on the amulet and then click "Anoint..." you can sort by anything you want the most, be it combined dps (our total dps with impale), more life, etc.

For combined dps, if you're using the totems Panopticon is the best one. Harvest of Foes is next in the list. But to point it out, With the PoB in the thread, Panopticon gives +180k while Harvester only gives 80k. So Panopticon is clearly a huge buff here (+16% dps).
Edit: In fact the 2 ones increasing maximum rage (Berserking, Hatchet Master) are above Harvest of Foes but still below Panopticon.
Editado por útlima vez por Harest en 22 ene. 2021 1:45:22
Was just wondering what the dps is for this build and how survivability feels?

Couldn't see it on page 1.
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
... [see above]
?
How you couldn't see it when you just need to ctrl+f dps to find it and there's 2 videos showing a bit how the build was running?

I killed the Uber Elder with this build back then as well as Uber Atziri, etc. This build can clear all content.
"
Harest escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
... [see above]
?
How you couldn't see it when you just need to ctrl+f dps to find it and there's 2 videos showing a bit how the build was running?

I killed the Uber Elder with this build back then as well as Uber Atziri, etc. This build can clear all content.

Any potential for a CI variant?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional