[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

"
"
Hey0cean escribió:
Could you please update the tree for 3.7 ?

Give this a try: https://pastebin.com/HmHJzBTP

Thank you very much for a lightning fast update mate!
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Thanks for the 3.7 update. Toying with the idea of starting the league on deadeye with TS/Herald in 5 link QOTF/Lionseye and working towards the full build by just alch and going through the early atlas. Never started a league on an MF char before, do you think such a strategy would be viable/efficient, or is it better to farm up enough currency on another char to buy a 5-6l windripper and some pariah/ventor/quant gear before going deadeye?
Can this build also do the syndicate encounters and temple of atzoatl?
Since they nerfed drop rates on lower tier maps do you think this build can make it to high tier maps early in the league without an aura bot or access to the min-maxed gear?
"
SVrequiem escribió:
Thanks for the 3.7 update. Toying with the idea of starting the league on deadeye with TS/Herald in 5 link QOTF/Lionseye and working towards the full build by just alch and going through the early atlas. Never started a league on an MF char before, do you think such a strategy would be viable/efficient, or is it better to farm up enough currency on another char to buy a 5-6l windripper and some pariah/ventor/quant gear before going deadeye?

Lioneye is a great budget alternative to WR.

I don't remember if I mentioned in the guide, but while leaving / gearing, focus on good rare gear with resists and life, don't get any quantity until you are ready to transition.

Also don't use the blood magic gem until you can comfortably clear full screens with 1 click, otherwise it will feel bad.

You can use this as your starter but you will need some adjustments. My gearset / gems / passive tree is not ideal for boss fights.
Gotta go fast
"
Vernuft escribió:
Can this build also do the syndicate encounters and temple of atzoatl?

Yes. You will sometimes die to these but if you keep flask charges and buffs up you should be pretty safe.

This build can clear T16 as seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_KD0RLt6ms so T6/T5 Syndicate / temple are fairly trivial.
Gotta go fast
"
2pinki2 escribió:
Since they nerfed drop rates on lower tier maps do you think this build can make it to high tier maps early in the league without an aura bot or access to the min-maxed gear?

Yes, but not in full MF gear.

You will have to do your atlas completion as a slightly different build or get a boss killer. Barrage in a main link is probably good enough to do most bosses.
Stuff like Uber Elder will be a huge struggle.

Focus on getting all the rare pieces you need to get comfortable then transition into full MF once you are happy with your damage and atlas completion.
Gotta go fast
I will defer to the build creator and TiMe4FiGhT's expertise but based on my FB testing, you really want to level this character up, do your labs, upgrade your pantheon and get your gear in place before you transition to this build. I transitioned mid-level 80s and without good gear and I don't think most people will be happy with it like that. As stated in the OP "I suggest leveling to 90 or 95 properly (with gear that has some life rolls) before transitioning into this build."
"
2pinki2 escribió:

Where do they say they nerfed drop in low tier maps? Can't find it in patch notes
"
redmalloc escribió:
I will defer to the build creator and TiMe4FiGhT's expertise but based on my FB testing, you really want to level this character up, do your labs, upgrade your pantheon and get your gear in place before you transition to this build. I transitioned mid-level 80s and without good gear and I don't think most people will be happy with it like that. As stated in the OP "I suggest leveling to 90 or 95 properly (with gear that has some life rolls) before transitioning into this build."

Yes exactly.

Although this build can do most content if you swap MF gear for standard TS equipment, drop the BM gems for a proper 6L and use a 5L / 6L barrage for single target. Would also suggest dropping a bit of movement speed for life.
Gotta go fast

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional