[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

Any recommendations for maps to do for best returns? I'm guessing burials isn't the go to map for mf anymore.
"
somesortofthing escribió:
Any recommendations for maps to do for best returns? I'm guessing burials isn't the go to map for mf anymore.

why shouldn't it be the best anymore ? still drops doctor card
Hey dude. I just respeced to your build and it feels super slow and weak... I can't cast Blood Rage or Phase run becoue all my mana is taken. Also I can't keep Divination Distillate up. Halp plz.
Editado por útlima vez por DelightedMuskox en 14 jun. 2019 22:27:39
Art of the gladiator doesn't work with the qotf 25% reduced movement speed fyi. It only works with the hidden 3% reduced movement speed.
why do you have no dying sun as a flask ? it is a mandatory flask for ts, isnt it ?
hey man playing your build atm its very op man :D omg rly i die sometimes to often if i dont pay attention but with some skilled gameplay and minmaxing it will be evn stronger than it is right now . guys dont try to level this build just spec in it when you are at the lvl you want to be . played serveral leagues wr mf but this is far superior in movmnt and quant than what i know so far t4-5 is ez i am using 6 link herald +6linked ts (not all gems lvld yet)and it clears insane it almost feels like cheating with all the crazy loot from legions etc ty for the post cheers !

Editado por útlima vez por superlativer en 16 jun. 2019 6:42:44
"
superlativer escribió:
hey man playing your build atm its very op man :D omg rly i die sometimes to often if i dont pay attention but with some skilled gameplay and minmaxing it will be evn stronger than it is right now . guys dont try to level this build just spec in it when you are at the lvl you want to be . played serveral leagues wr mf but this is far superior in movmnt and quant than what i know so far t4-5 is ez i am using 6 link herald +6linked ts (not all gems lvld yet)and it clears insane it almost feels like cheating with all the crazy loot from legions etc ty for the post cheers !

what leveling would you recommend ?
You can easily level with Rain of Arrows with some cheap uniques.

I always use the following:

Storm Cloud (is enough damage until you have your Windripper)
Hyrri's Bite (viable until you have your Rigwald's Quills)
Prismweave
Wake of Destruction (huge damage boost)
Thief's Torment
Karui Ward
Lochtonial Caress

As gem links is used Rain of Arrows with Onslaught (can be switched later if damage is too low), Added Cold, Added Lightning, Elemental Damage With Attack Skills, Concentrated Effect,...

Hope this helps a bit!
I know I shouldn't level with MF gear on, but it's fun so far... anyway I just 5-linked TS + GMP + Chain + Cold + Mirage.. problem is with Grace + Herald of Ice up...and 100 or so mana left... the clear is kinda bad so I guess you really need a 6l in order to add blood magic into the mix to make it work right?

Cheers for the fun build so far, hopefully I can invest more into it as I progress.

EDIT: I've kinda fixed it for now, added 1 point into mana leech under the vaal pact node.
Editado por útlima vez por Stephen3000 en 16 jun. 2019 22:50:56
"
Tschunit escribió:
"
superlativer escribió:

what leveling would you recommend ?

hey dude i am atm at 93 but i would recommend 95 for + one jewel slot you gona need them in order to to reliable damage i play atm without trancendant spirit and i think if i take out one jewel i have a bit of a damage lag , but my jewls are only mediocer to bad atm after minmaxing this should not be a prob tho.
i started as caustic arrow build on a 70 c budget (60 c six link makkareh bow selfcraftet with +2 level of gems) and ez cleared t15
Editado por útlima vez por superlativer en 17 jun. 2019 3:28:46

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional