[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

Scourge doesnt work with chain, making it a perfect single target skill due to Ricochet being remaining chains. With Scourge Arrow that's all of them.

You can make a pure Ice Shot single target too, anything is viable with the right adjustments.

Well except Explosive Arrow
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Hey really excited to try your build!

My goal is to farm t16 tower map and blighted maps fast and safe.

I know you wrote a small blurb on tornado shot with rigwald clear compared to ice shot but can u elaborate? Watching grimro video, he compares a screen clear tornado shot vs ice shot and it seems TS cleared everything but ice shot had some stranglers. Is that true for your build that optimises ice shot?

How does your build do with blights in t16? Some of those mobs, especially unique bosses seem pretty tough.

Finally, can this build use mf gear and still do t16 efficiently?

Thank you and great guide once again.

Hey, what are your thoughts on Voidfletcher and Pandemonius? Are they worse options or why are they not considered in this build? Everyone seems to be using Voidfletcher nowadays.
Editado por útlima vez por InsaneX3 en 20 sept. 2019 8:17:52
"
SynixProcessing escribió:
"
Balantakos escribió:
What skill points we get after level 30?

Anyone have a leveling tree until maps?

Thanks!

Also, all the items for this build are so expensive lol :P

Whats the prioritys?

Follow the video guide it covers everything you need up until level 78

And the only mandatory items are Opus and Demise.

You can farm Lioneye's Fall in Act 6, but really you should be killing efficiently enough by then to have saved up enough to get one pretty easily. If not then just take the duelist wheel for leech until you can swap over to the claw nodes

Then you go for Hyrri's Ire

then you go for Elder Ring and Gloomfang

In your guide you are on standard and still going to claws section. How about if you are league starter and don't have any currency, jewels including. Where should I allocate my skills then?
"
"
SynixProcessing escribió:
"
Balantakos escribió:
What skill points we get after level 30?

Anyone have a leveling tree until maps?

Thanks!

Also, all the items for this build are so expensive lol :P

Whats the prioritys?

Follow the video guide it covers everything you need up until level 78

And the only mandatory items are Opus and Demise.

You can farm Lioneye's Fall in Act 6, but really you should be killing efficiently enough by then to have saved up enough to get one pretty easily. If not then just take the duelist wheel for leech until you can swap over to the claw nodes

Then you go for Hyrri's Ire

then you go for Elder Ring and Gloomfang

In your guide you are on standard and still going to claws section. How about if you are league starter and don't have any currency, jewels including. Where should I allocate my skills then?

+1
You take King of the Hill and vitality void first, and then farm act 6 Mud Flats unique monster till you get Lioneye's Fall. simples
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
InsaneX3 escribió:
Hey, what are your thoughts on Voidfletcher and Pandemonius? Are they worse options or why are they not considered in this build? Everyone seems to be using Voidfletcher nowadays.

Voidfletcher does about 1/4 the damage of Demise with this build so I never use it, Voidshots also only good if you don't kill everything instantly.

Pandemonius is OK but Gloomfang is a shit tonne more damage and Yoke of Suffering is way more from the elemental shock values.
"
bankai1009 escribió:
Hey really excited to try your build!

My goal is to farm t16 tower map and blighted maps fast and safe.

I know you wrote a small blurb on tornado shot with rigwald clear compared to ice shot but can u elaborate? Watching grimro video, he compares a screen clear tornado shot vs ice shot and it seems TS cleared everything but ice shot had some stranglers. Is that true for your build that optimises ice shot?

How does your build do with blights in t16? Some of those mobs, especially unique bosses seem pretty tough.

Finally, can this build use mf gear and still do t16 efficiently?

Thank you and great guide once again.

So damagewise this build maximises Ice shot as well as I could having way more damage than TS ever does. I saw the Grimro video, the comparison he made doesn't work here as we have +4 upto +6 chain which is the major difference.

Tbh I don't know on Blights as sadly I've been working that many hours the past few weeks I've not even had a chance to play the league. But if you look at the video section of the guide you can see that my clear is way more than the comparison he made.

MF Wise I'm not too sure for league but I don't see why not, you'll just not be able to use quant rings if you wanna do damage and survive, in Standard I just use the IIQ gem instead of DoFL which does me fine, and I've put Legacy Goldwyrms on and been all good, that was 73% quant iirc and had no issue.
Editado por útlima vez por SynixProcessing en 20 sept. 2019 16:58:47
What are the links for Scourge Arrow?
Hey! What content would this build comfortably farm with 5ex investment?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional