[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
m0onknight escribió:
Hey! What content would this build comfortably farm with 5ex investment?

Blood Aqueducts.
Definitely not feeling like this boss is good at endgame bossing. I have ~15 ex invested and I'm neither tanky enough nor providing enough DPS for uber elder.

I'll say that the mapping/clear is probably some of the best I've ever had, but I'm struggling with bosses (and I have 100+ uber elders killed across the last few leagues). Unless anyone can point out anything obviously wrong with my build?

edit: pretty good for blighted maps, though I only tried up to t10 and with a freezing pulse totem buddy
Editado por útlima vez por Avocadoe en 21 sept. 2019 0:10:20
Noob here, what's the best 4L and 5L for ice shot? (can use LMP, GMP and Chain) I'm at act 4

i'm enjoying this, thanks
"
Avocadoe escribió:
Definitely not feeling like this boss is good at endgame bossing. I have ~15 ex invested and I'm neither tanky enough nor providing enough DPS for uber elder.

I'll say that the mapping/clear is probably some of the best I've ever had, but I'm struggling with bosses (and I have 100+ uber elders killed across the last few leagues). Unless anyone can point out anything obviously wrong with my build?

edit: pretty good for blighted maps, though I only tried up to t10 and with a freezing pulse totem buddy

Scourge Arrow setup in Hyrri's over Barrage might do you a lot better, it is a shit tonne more damage.
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
DunklerKoenig escribió:
What are the links for Scourge Arrow?

Scourge Arrow - Infused channelling - Mirage Archer - Added Cold - Ele Damage with Attacks - Damage on Full Life
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Thanks SynixProcessing for this build, I have a lot of fun in this league.
I already defeated UE and Mastermind.
Will darkscorn be better than chin sol? Thanks!
"
Flyingnut escribió:
Will darkscorn be better than chin sol? Thanks!

Nope, Darkscorn is for poison builds this is an ele build.
Do we have to swap to Yoke when we want to use Scourge? Also how important is the lightning dmg corrupt on Demise?
Editado por útlima vez por InsaneX3 en 21 sept. 2019 8:40:55
"
SynixProcessing escribió:

Scourge Arrow setup in Hyrri's over Barrage might do you a lot better, it is a shit tonne more damage.

That's exactly what I've been doing (6L), but it still feels lackluster. Occasionally my mirage archer will do a nice heavy hit, but overall (even compared to my cold scourge slayer last league) it definitely feels like I'm missing some big dps while running in circles around a boss spamming 5 shot scourges

Also curious on frenzy charges during boss fights, as both ice bite and green nightmare proc on kill - not seeing any charge generation during bossing whatsoever.

Basically at this point, I'm content with farming T16 elder maps stupidly fast while trying to figure out how to improve my boss DPS.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional