[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

I've been buying up the Lethal Pride jews and found that the 12000 range is where u will find Intimidate on hit. I got Intimidate on hit on the life node (Cruel Preparation) at 12914 but nothing useful on the other nodes. I will investigate further :)
"
Haasts escribió:
Ah, that's why I felt like I had Alzheimers when I doubled back to look at the wand crafting section and got confused, ha. Much more achievable with the new method.

An update on the wand / Fortify / Shield Charge bug - it's not listed as one of the fixes in tomorrow's 3.7.1 patch, but Bex answered somebody's question regarding it with:

"
Asking about this one also.
Edit: The team definitely has this on their to-do list. No ETA yet but I've let them know that much of the community is waiting for the fix.

Fingers crossed it won't take too much longer.

Yeah, I feel really bad when I make stupid mistakes like that. If I didn't catch this error until later in league I would have screwed a lot of people out of their money. :S Everyone should totally call me when I give questionable advice haha.

I saw that too. Interesting that it was like the only question Bex didn't have an answer for off the bat and had to first verify if they were even working on it. Doesn't seem to be high on the priority list. But that's okay, wander stuff have never been on their priority list lol.

"
surreal1994 escribió:
I've been buying up the Lethal Pride jews and found that the 12000 range is where u will find Intimidate on hit. I got Intimidate on hit on the life node (Cruel Preparation) at 12914 but nothing useful on the other nodes. I will investigate further :)

Thanks! Thats good to know; please keep me updated on this :)
I forgot to mention its the ones with the text "Warriors under Rakiata"
"
surreal1994 escribió:
I forgot to mention its the ones with the text "Warriors under Rakiata"

The community consensus so far is that the name in the text corresponds to the Keystone granted by the jewel. The fact that there are always as many names as there are keystone passives for each jewel further supports this, so I'm not quite sure if the name plays a role in determining the added notable mods. I assumed the name didn't matter since all keystones are useless for this build. Maybe the community is wrong though, if you keep seeing a clear trend like this let me know; maybe its something the community still hasn't uncovered yet.
Added a more defensive-based passive tree for those willing to sacrifice some damage for 6k+ life. This is something you can consider switching to later on when you're fully geared and want to farm end-game bosses more comfortably.
Sorry for the continuous spam guys, just want to get all the major revisions done with before everyone starts gearing up, so the bump is to get everyone to recheck the thread. Completely overhauled the gloves section, and added crafting instructions for a very good pair of rare gloves. I suggest you give it a reread if you haven't done so already.
Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 13 jun. 2019 15:52:31
"
Enahkra escribió:
Added a more defensive-based passive tree for those willing to sacrifice some damage for 6k+ life. This is something you can consider switching to later on when you're fully geared and want to farm end-game bosses more comfortably.

Keep the good work, i am actually playing with your guide and really like it.
Usefull thing are all on the guide, and very very clean post.
Thx for this

PS: The leeching mode on gloves dont work at full Life, why are you crafting those ones ?
Editado por útlima vez por Dreamounette en 13 jun. 2019 16:30:22
"
Dreamounette escribió:
"
Enahkra escribió:

Keep the good work, i am actually playing with your guide and really like it.
Usefull thing are all on the guide, and very very clean post.
Thx for this

PS: The leeching mode on gloves dont work at full Life, why are you crafting those ones ?

Thanks!

If you have blood rage active, you pretty much can't be at full life because you are constantly degening. This will ensure that the leech mod is active. At least this is my understanding. If I'm wrong about this let me know and I'll make changes.

The second option of % increased damage during flask effect is good too and much cheaper, and is active without Blood Rage. However, I think the %leech mod gives you more control over the situation, as it only requires you to hit Blood rage to activate it, whereas the %damage during flask will not work if you run out of flasks in a a difficult fight for example.

Good point though I'll make sure to include the other mod as an alternative.

Edit: Seems that you're probably right about the damage while leeching thing. Full life effects used to not apply when Blood Rage was active so I assumed this was due to Blood Rage preventing you from reaching full life + thus always leeching, but I guess they changed it a long time ago LOL. Also standard players using instant leech can't out regen the Blood Rage degen since leech instances are instant, so I assumed it applied to league too without giving much thought. Should have checked...

Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 13 jun. 2019 16:52:41
Because i have already tested it on another build, and that dont worked,
Only slayer can benefit alot from this enchant :D
Editado por útlima vez por Dreamounette en 13 jun. 2019 16:53:27
"
Dreamounette escribió:
Because i have already tested it on another build, and that dont worked,
Only slayer can benefit alot from this enchant :D

Got it; thanks for the heads up :) You saved me and potentially a lot of other people from wasting an ex.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional