[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

Nice items lmao 10/10
Hi there, I really new to "Wander" and I'd like to ask what are the main points for choosing Pathfinder over Deadeye (they have some nice projectile bonuses). Thank you very much =)
"
Haasts escribió:
"Shield Charge does not grant Fortify if you wield a wand." has been listed under High priority known issues on the Bug Report forums, at least - hopefully will be sorted out with tomorrow's patch.

I've been traveling so haven't had a chance to dip my toes into Legion yet - anyone had any experience with how KB performs with the league mechanic?

Yep, great to hear. Guess wanders will be much tankier this time around. I've been pretty busy too so won't be able to start league for a few more weeks. Only know one friend playing wander atm and he says KB is fine. May have to rely on barrage for some of the tankier rares.
Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 11 jun. 2019 4:26:41
"
Yusheex escribió:
Hi there, I really new to "Wander" and I'd like to ask what are the main points for choosing Pathfinder over Deadeye (they have some nice projectile bonuses). Thank you very much =)

Pathfinders are better for bossing because of elemental ailment immunity, which allows them to use OP unique dps flasks without worrying about stuff like getting shocked or ignited or being frozen etc. Also, the flask nodes guarantee that your flasks will be up at all times pretty much in any situation. This means you'll be a lot more tanky with consistent single target dps.

Deadeyes are faster than Pathfinder due to stuff like Tailwind. With the same flasks up as Pathfinder, Deadeyes can achieve higher dps, but they lack ailment immunity so realistically they need to use less unique dps flasks and more utility flasks that don't give dps. This gives them less overall dps for end-game boss fights, especially when they run out of flask charges in the middle of long, multi-phase ones.

This is why Deadeye is more often used for running lower tier maps and MF farming, where you don't need single target for prolonged periods of time and can afford to drop unique flasks for stuff like jade flask that buff movement with Queen of the Forest.

It really depends on what your plans are. If you're trying to reach a high level, Pathfinders will be safer. Are you trying to maximize profit per hour on a low-tier map? Choose deadeye. Are you farming an elder map with a boss that takes a long time to kill, or has multiple phases? Choose Pathfinder. Are you target farming a map with a boss that you can kill in 1-2 seconds? Choose Deadeye. etc. etc.
Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 11 jun. 2019 4:32:47
Thoughts on KB for doing legion mechanic? i feel like its not great. What should be gem links on KB?
"
boredduncan escribió:
Thoughts on KB for doing legion mechanic? i feel like its not great. What should be gem links on KB?

can you explain the exact issue you're having with it?
"
Enahkra escribió:
"
boredduncan escribió:

can you explain the exact issue you're having with it?

I just glanced at your KB setup and noticed you aren't using Pierce or WED. Those 2 gems are mandatory for KB, especially Pierce or else your projectiles can't reach mobs in the very back during Legion mechanic. In fact, even for regular mapping without Pierce KB can barely function. Just read up my gem section for details on KB. You can also get 5-6 link KB via elder gloves.
Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 11 jun. 2019 13:36:55
Added a tentative section on Timeless Jewels. Will revise this in the future as we learn more about its mechanics. But it's safe to say it'll be better than a rare jewel and saves us the trouble of having to buy one.
Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 12 jun. 2019 16:24:43
Made significant changes to the wand crafting section. Everyone following the guide should reread that section! Apologies to those who already started crafting their wands this league. Hopefully I didn't inconvenience too many of you. The new method will cost an extra exalt in the mastercrafting step, but it drastically reduces the variability throughout the entire process, and the new wand will have ~4-5% more damage than the old one.

Also updated the POB to reflect damage contributions from the new wand + Lethal Pride jewel.
Ah, that's why I felt like I had Alzheimers when I doubled back to look at the wand crafting section and got confused, ha. Much more achievable with the new method.

An update on the wand / Fortify / Shield Charge bug - it's not listed as one of the fixes in tomorrow's 3.7.1 patch, but Bex answered somebody's question regarding it with:

"
Asking about this one also.
Edit: The team definitely has this on their to-do list. No ETA yet but I've let them know that much of the community is waiting for the fix.

Fingers crossed it won't take too much longer.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional