[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

currently running this build, been leveling and mapping with ele hit and a tempest bow and have around 30k tooltip in h/o with a 5l. Finally got a windripper and tried nado shot and have 10k tooltip and feels really bad. Not sure what went wrong as my abyss jewels are decent, and everything else is copied from the build. Just going to run ele hit until i figure it out i guess.

will note that im using qotf with grace, ele dmg on every piece i can
Editado por útlima vez por Zelphar en 13 mar. 2019 21:58:32
"
Zelphar escribió:
currently running this build, been leveling and mapping with ele hit and a tempest bow and have around 30k tooltip in h/o with a 5l. Finally got a windripper and tried nado shot and have 10k tooltip and feels really bad. Not sure what went wrong as my abyss jewels are decent, and everything else is copied from the build. Just going to run ele hit until i figure it out i guess.

will note that im using qotf with grace, ele dmg on every piece i can

tornado feels really shit without helm enchant and good jewels. once you have both of those things it can do enough single target to not warrant a second 6l single target setup. or you can just use scourge/rain of arrows/ele hit in the meantime until you have the currency to try tornado
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Just an update for struggling players.

After RoA into maps, I finally landed a usable +1 arrow shaper penetrating quiver and have switched over to TS. I've also specced into "Pierces 2 additional mobs" node which helps a bit more with the clear speed for the time being. TS pierces 3 additional times now. Drops have not been kind so as far as making monies, I've been severely limited choosing not to play Path of Trading. Either way, the build is slowly coming together with 7 damage/life self rolled jewels and hopefully my Qotf will 6L one of these days. All gems dinged 20% quality last night. Just about level 89 and fully ascended.

Next up will be an affordable +1 TS enchanted helm if i can snipe for cheap. Still using Lioneyes Glare and Tabby.

Baby steps!
Hi Demi

I struggle with t8+ bosses and die a looot in t10+ to even mobs. Any suggestions for my build? I know I don't have the expensive items yet, but that's because I don't have currency. I just need to know what I should prioritise.

Also, for single target damage should I switch to Barrage setup or do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks for the awesome build.
Hello Demi.

First of all thank you for this build and the amazing work. Im playing this build in Synth and enjoying a lot. Leveling was hard and its not the best starter build maybe but i dont care, gonna try to push highest IQ IR in Synth and try to UberElder with MF Gear.

Unnatural instict is expensive asfk so maybe will be one of the last updrates to the build, so you recommend go this way and still get the jewel and use abyss til gt Unnatural or maybe get other nodes like King of the Hill or anything useful.

And what about us Culling Strike with blink arrow or Ice golem?

Thank you a lot and really sorry if i made some mistakes, im from Spain.

Cheers and keep it doing the amazing work!
Editado por útlima vez por Fluctuoso en 15 mar. 2019 8:24:03
Would Caustic Arrow work to level with this build or not great since it's a Chaos skill primarily?
Looking to convert my old TS MF build to this one, I play on Xbox One so it's a bit different. I'm just trying to figure out your skill gem setup and links. The guide shows one thing, and your character shows something different and I don't know which route to go?
"
PogoAttack escribió:
Looking to convert my old TS MF build to this one, I play on Xbox One so it's a bit different. I'm just trying to figure out your skill gem setup and links. The guide shows one thing, and your character shows something different and I don't know which route to go?

there's 2 pobs in the guide. one for the guide and one for my experimental version on the character that ive been testing for a bit.

use whichever you want, the guide is obviously tested and true.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi, so what do you do with the bandits? On Youtube you say kill all, but here it seems like help Alira? Thanks.
What about using https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Divination_Distillate ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional