[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

"
salzanomts54 escribió:
To everyone having some struggles leveling - use elemental hit all the way through maps. Don't switch to tornado shot at all as it feels absolutely terrible. You need way more gear to to sustain any sort of decent FPS and the only way you'll get that gear is by grinding. Remember, this build is supposed to increase your item drops OVER TIME...can't just expect exalts to drop like nothing cause you have +100% MF.

Keep playing and stick with ele hit!

I levelled with toxic rain and it started falling off at end of act 8. Also elemental hit doesn't seem to be working well for me. I think this is not a good league starter and is best to do it once you have the gear.
"
Krygenic escribió:
"
salzanomts54 escribió:
To everyone having some struggles leveling - use elemental hit all the way through maps. Don't switch to tornado shot at all as it feels absolutely terrible. You need way more gear to to sustain any sort of decent FPS and the only way you'll get that gear is by grinding. Remember, this build is supposed to increase your item drops OVER TIME...can't just expect exalts to drop like nothing cause you have +100% MF.

Keep playing and stick with ele hit!

I levelled with toxic rain and it started falling off at end of act 8. Also elemental hit doesn't seem to be working well for me. I think this is not a good league starter and is best to do it once you have the gear.

While I agree that leveling was a bit tougher than other builds it's definitely paying dividends now. I'm working through maps pretty easily with ele hit and I have 186% MF. The abyssal jewels make all the difference in the world and, while the windripper and other endgame quivers are a bit out of reach right now, Death's Opus and Drillneck have been doing the job for me.

In terms of a 6L - I traded for something that worked for Ele hit, greater multiple projectiles, mirage archer, hypothermia, item rarity, elemental damage with attacks

Currently sitting around 4k life right now and don't feel TOO bad going into yellow maps. Haven't tried reds yet but I've been shredding most things before they can touch me.

Like I said, it hasn't been easy by any means but reading the guide, making sure your res is capped, focusing on life and jewels has really been working out.
Editado por útlima vez por salzanomts54 en 10 mar. 2019 22:10:21
Hey. I'm trying this build out as a league start, i've watched the budgeting video and I kind of get the progression line, however I'm trying to figure out how to get Res capped in a league when most of the items we're using are uniques. I think fire should be taken care of from the quiver, queen of the forest and goldwyrm but the other resistances seem quite hard to cap? if using double pariah the only slots left for resists are belt and helm. Shouuld we get res on the jewels as well or should i sacrifice some MF using ventors for resists?
Hi Demi,

Quick question,
Can you chill shapers and guardians with the amount of cold damage you have?
You are using hypothermia for a reason and I would like to know why.
If you can actually chill end game bosses, it will be awesome due to the 40% more damage that hypothermia provides.
Also,
I have tried raider and pathfinder and noticed pathfinder feels way more smoother with 100% up time for my legacy
Vinktar, diamond flask with 80% critical strike chance and so on.
I dont go up to 120k dps like you do but I have no problems with t16 bosses currently.
Havnt tried guardians or shaper but just wanted your input.
My character is open to public so if you want to check it out please do.
Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Editado por útlima vez por Y2KOVKeeRa en 11 mar. 2019 1:03:02
My fault but I didn't catch this what do we go in league in the absence of having quantity gems?
"
longfep escribió:
My fault but I didn't catch this what do we go in league in the absence of having quantity gems?

Rarity gem
"
Xanza93 escribió:
Hey. I'm trying this build out as a league start, i've watched the budgeting video and I kind of get the progression line, however I'm trying to figure out how to get Res capped in a league when most of the items we're using are uniques. I think fire should be taken care of from the quiver, queen of the forest and goldwyrm but the other resistances seem quite hard to cap? if using double pariah the only slots left for resists are belt and helm. Shouuld we get res on the jewels as well or should i sacrifice some MF using ventors for resists?

Don't use pariah. Use ventors for res.
is there something i can see of which nodes to go for as im leveling like which are important ones to get followed the leveling paste bin but it ends after a certain level . I dont recall which i am 58 atm an unsure where i should be heading on the tree if there are more important nodes to this build
All the same, but switched to new trickster +.075 Mio Dps and ghost shrouds as an additional defensive layer.

https://pastebin.com/DXV1mdQU

Ok small update on my levelling. It's been... a heck of a mess lol. Like said previously I switched to Toxic Rain and HoA all the way through act 5-9, then I got my hands on a Tabula. I tried to play with Elemental Hit on a 6L but the damage wasn't there for some reason.

Then I said "why not try TS, just to see where it stands at ?"
Lo and behold, it works. It works as in faster clear speed than my previous TR/HoA set up, good sustain for both mana and life. Just managed to get capped res for the end of Act 10, will see how it goes for maps.

As a point of reference, I have my Herald of Ice on a 4L, and my CWDT/Immortal Call, plus Blink arrow/phase run, with two ascendancies.

Hope this can help some of you, to some extent !

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional