{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
Sidu escribió:
my spectres die very fast when I fight syndicate :( any tips?

Have you got the Spectre ascendancy points?
Tried my luck at crafting the weapon but damn +1 socket is insanely rare and maim is pretty rare (didnt use fossils, big mistake) tried alcs / transmute+regals. Made one that was perfect but rolled +fire and cold lol.

Is faceted really worth buying? They are currently 80c and that wouldnt even guarantee that you get +1 socket..

Might be dumb but I'm basically spending all my money on crafting since 6 socket craft doesnt seem to be currently in the game. Made some nice boots with 90ish res, 25ms, spectres but only 5 life sadly. Can't decide if I should swap or keep crafting more (before I discovered pristine fossils). Or I could roll off 30% res for 20 max life lmao.

Amazing guide btw, better customer service than billion dollar companies in this thread.
Editado por útlima vez por austeemo en 16 dic. 2018 10:49:53
Have you considered the queen's hunger?
"
Azertyzerta escribió:

Go back a page to page 35 he explains with numbers why Queen's Hunger isn't as good as Belly.

Edit: I'll just post it here for you.

"800+ life is hard to beat.

A Queen's Hunger can roll up to 10% life, and can possibly get another 8% from a Veiled mod. If it also gets a flat life Veiled mod, which I think is only ~25, then you're looking at 360+75=435 life. The self-offerings might give you block chance or energy shield or movement speed, but you can't count on having one or the other and there must be corpses."
Editado por útlima vez por Viktorious1 en 16 dic. 2018 12:30:03
Thanks for the guide, been a lot of fun following it this league.

Couple notes:

- Pretty sure the Minions have a '4% Chance to Taunt with Attacks' gem is getting my Spectre's slaughtered. Level 19 Desecrate, have Spectre ascendancy, not much else for minion life. They die pretty much immediately in T6 maps. (EDIT: Nevermind, they're just dying immediately regardless now that I've hit T6...no clue why. No problems previously.) [EDIT2: Found my problem. After finishing campaign I was raising spectres from inside my hideout with desecrate because I'd misunderstood an older patch note...so they were probably level 20. What's the best way to get high level Frost Sentinels?]

- Been brutal finding a suitable weapon for this, those claws don't really exist and crafting them somewhat reliably would require a Faceted Fossil which is selling for 1ex. How much is lost by not having '+1 level to Socketed Gems'?
Editado por útlima vez por Skyllus en 16 dic. 2018 18:29:18
I'm pretty sure I'm safe to use this jewel I found, but I wanted to make sure...

If anyone has a chance to have a quick look over my gear to make sure I haven't missed anything or has any advice on what to focus on that'd be awesome :)

Editado por útlima vez por Alerean en 16 dic. 2018 18:26:51
"
Alerean escribió:
I'm pretty sure I'm safe to use this jewel I found, but I wanted to make sure...

If anyone has a chance to have a quick look over my gear to make sure I haven't missed anything or has any advice on what to focus on that'd be awesome :)

Its fine. You should only do lightning/physical/chaos damage with your ball lightnings to proc elemental equilibriums -fire/-cold resistances.
You minions should only do fire and cold damage then to profit from it and dont do lightning damage since they would then break the EE and add fire/cold resistance to the enemys.

Really nice build and fun to play so far. Leveling was a breeze!
Hey just wanted to know if the leveling guide will ever be 100% complete. ACT 2 is missing a lot of details like the ones found in ACT 1
"
SuperCrap escribió:

Its fine. You should only do lightning/physical/chaos damage with your ball lightnings to proc elemental equilibriums -fire/-cold resistances.
You minions should only do fire and cold damage then to profit from it and dont do lightning damage since they would then break the EE and add fire/cold resistance to the enemys.

Really nice build and fun to play so far. Leveling was a breeze!

I may be totally confused but from previous posts, I thought your minions don't trigger EE, just your attacks. so they can attack with any element. just that lightning would be subject to your triggering EE and creating a resist to it. so better to have your minions do cold or fire.

I do have one complaint though. this build is killing thing so fast and far off screen that I have to be careful to not miss any good loot drops. I hear the little pings for uniques or orbs and then have to hunt around to find them :)
@ Alerean:
"
Alerean escribió:
"
Hercanic escribió:
Got a link? I might add it to the Crafting guide
Fossil locations and farming guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XflHsMh-n2E

Fossil crafting guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk3iCZ9p1lE

Thanks!

"
Alerean escribió:
"
Hercanic escribió:
Sweet! What's your Chaos Resistance at?
54%. Once I lose the Tabula I think I'll be better off. I'm not really sure what to look for actually, since I'm unlikely to get a Belly any time soon...also I saw on Reddit that the six link recipe isn't in the game or something? I had no clue there even was a recipe, I've been farming up with the expectation of needing to spend 1000+ orbs on getting a 6L.

Any 6L rare with as much life as you can get. You'll want it to have an INT requirement for easy blue sockets. A neat thing you can do with a rare chest now is craft "+1 to Skeletons and Zombies."

Yeah, I've been reading the same about the 6S recipe not dropping from Kurgal. I'm also surprised they put the recipe on something like a rare random-spawn Delve boss. I never once even encountered a single Delve boss in all of Delve league. This does not bode well for off-coloring, even after they fix the bug.

Kurgal only rarely spawns in Abyssal Cities, which are themselves rare, at depth 150+. With how often we can delve being sharply limited compared to the namesake's league, I can only hope they drastically upped Kurgal's spawn chance. Or Belly of the Beast will end up being a luxury item only absolute veterans can off-color.

@ Viktorious1:
"
Viktorious1 escribió:
Ok and once you do that how do you get the 4th blue socket and then 6 socket it?
My understanding is..
Buy Belly.
1. 2 socket it with craft.
2. Use craft to 3 socket and hope for 3rd blue.
3. If you get it, use craft to 4 socket trying to get blue.
4. If you get that, use 6 socket craft recipe (and pray) the extra 2 roll green.
If any of these fail, go back to 1.
5. Once that happens link them up with recipe or fusing spam?
Do I have that right?

Not quite:
1b. Craft the 2 sockets to be blue sockets.
2b. If you don't get a 3rd blue socket, craft it back to 2 sockets and try again.
3b. If you don't get a 4th blue socket, craft it back to 3 sockets and try again.
4. If you get it, use the 5-socket craft to get a green socket.
4b. If you don't get a 5th green socket, craft it back to 4 sockets and try again.
5. If you get it, use the 6-socket craft to get a second and final green socket.
5b. If you don't get a 6th green socket, craft it back to 5 sockets and try again.

6. If any of these fail, you do NOT go back to 1.

7. Once you have all six sockets, the first four being blue and the last two being green, you may now attempt to 6-link the body armor. Spam Fusing Orbs on it. If you have unlocked the 6-link craft, you can use that instead of breaking your mouse button.

"
Viktorious1 escribió:
You don't think it would be quicker/cheaper (especially since i haven't found 6 socket or 6 link recipes yet) to buy a 6L belly. Then just spam at least 3 blue craft on it until it gets 4B 2G?
Vorici Calc estimates about 1975 Chromes used and 16.5 attempts

You can certainly try, but there's no guarantee with that method. It might be the only method right now, though, since it seems the 6S and 6L crafts are not dropping properly and will be very rare to first unlock.

Ugh... damn you, GGG...

@ Sidu:
"
Sidu escribió:
my spectres die very fast when I fight syndicate :( any tips?

What level are your Spectres? If you're not re-raising them in higher zones after getting them from Harbour Bridge/Lunaris Temple, they will definitely drop like flies because they'll be stuck at level 60/58.

When you can use Elemental Proliferation, the proliferated Freezes will help protect all of your minions.

Why are you using Orb of Storms instead of Ball Lightning? The amount of hits between the two skills isn't anywhere near comparable. The majority of Virulence comes from Ball Lightning (16-18/sec/target), not Charged Dash (3/sec/target).

You can use another weapon. Mortem Morsu is for Static Strike, since the 60% poison chance on the claw is local and only affects Attacks.

Bloodlust on Skeletons isn't doing anything for you since you don't have Chance to Bleed on your attack. Swap it to Minion Damage (blue), Vile Toxins green), or Multistrike (red - level 4 Empower is an even better option, but very expensive).

Are you low on Jewelers and Fusings? You've got the Poison affix gloves, but your Charged Dash setup isn't in it. You can use Lesser Poison with Poison for 100% Chance to Poison, until you can craft a Hypnotic Eye Jewel with "Adds x Chaos Damage to Spells." Then you can switch Lesser Poison for GMP, giving Ball Lightning far more coverage to apply Projectile Weakness and EE.

@ austeemo:
"
austeemo escribió:
Tried my luck at crafting the weapon but damn +1 socket is insanely rare and maim is pretty rare (didnt use fossils, big mistake) tried alcs / transmute+regals. Made one that was perfect but rolled +fire and cold lol.

Is faceted really worth buying? They are currently 80c and that wouldnt even guarantee that you get +1 socket..

Might be dumb but I'm basically spending all my money on crafting since 6 socket craft doesnt seem to be currently in the game. Made some nice boots with 90ish res, 25ms, spectres but only 5 life sadly. Can't decide if I should swap or keep crafting more (before I discovered pristine fossils). Or I could roll off 30% res for 20 max life lmao.

Amazing guide btw, better customer service than billion dollar companies in this thread.

Hah, thanks!

I wouldn't spend 80c on a Faceted Fossil. If that's how much they are this league, it'd be better to save up and wait for a similar claw to appear on the market. Fossil crafting is mainly aimed at SSF where the market prices don't matter.

The +1 basically becomes a +2 with Empower. So without it, you'll be missing ~29.8% more life/damage and 16.5% more accuracy. Not a deal-breaker, just not as strong as it could be.

@ Azertyzerta:
"
Viktorious1 escribió:
"
Azertyzerta escribió:

Go back a page to page 35 he explains with numbers why Queen's Hunger isn't as good as Belly.

Edit: I'll just post it here for you.

"800+ life is hard to beat.

A Queen's Hunger can roll up to 10% life, and can possibly get another 8% from a Veiled mod. If it also gets a flat life Veiled mod, which I think is only ~25, then you're looking at 360+75=435 life. The self-offerings might give you block chance or energy shield or movement speed, but you can't count on having one or the other and there must be corpses."

Yep. I'll add that it might be good in a hybrid ES variant, since Queen's Hunger is a decent ES chest.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional