{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Spoiler
"
Jespetin escribió:
"
ZainFaith escribió:
So i left the game 2 league ago i think and wanted to try this new build this is my equipment so far, im kinda worry about the chaos resistance? its so low, and im at 3.9k hp + 1.9k ES i dont have problems mapping about T12 this moment but wanted to now if i need to improve on something maybe getting more life. thx :) (im kinda new to the game too xD so i dont understand some things)

EDIT: didnt post my equip x.x

"
Jespetin escribió:

Yeah, you can improve every single piece of your gear and get more life.

And what about the chaos resistence? It is normal to have so low resistance?
"
ZainFaith escribió:
Spoiler
"
Jespetin escribió:
"
ZainFaith escribió:
So i left the game 2 league ago i think and wanted to try this new build this is my equipment so far, im kinda worry about the chaos resistance? its so low, and im at 3.9k hp + 1.9k ES i dont have problems mapping about T12 this moment but wanted to now if i need to improve on something maybe getting more life. thx :) (im kinda new to the game too xD so i dont understand some things)

EDIT: didnt post my equip x.x

"
Jespetin escribió:

Yeah, you can improve every single piece of your gear and get more life.

And what about the chaos resistence? It is normal to have so low resistance?

Yup, chaos resistance is always low pretty much. Think only place where people invest into it is reaaaaaally deep delves. Not that much in the game deals chaos damage, so it's not really worth investing in. Just cap your fire/lightning/cold res.

E: Also go for non-corrupted amulet, so you can annoint it. You can also swap your Fortify gem on your helm to something else, skellies don't really need it.
Editado por útlima vez por Jespetin en 3 oct. 2019 19:52:11
@ everyone:
For those using Skitterbots, do not turn on "Shocked" in PoB. This will give you a false 50% increased damage taken. The Shock from Skitterbots is only 20% increased damage taken (same for anything else that shocks without damage, unless otherwise stated, like Shocking Ground or the Shock on Focus ring craft). It will also tell you this in Advanced Mod Descriptions. L21 Skitterbots have 20% increased Shock effect, which boosts their shock to 24% increased damage taken.

You can simulate the shock damage by editing an item, like a flask, with:

Minions deal 24% more Damage

Just keep in mind this will be additive with any other Increased Damage Taken effects, like Bonechill.

Now, I'd like to correct something I did not know about Slave Drivers.

Before they were added into PoB, all we knew about their cast rate was they had -65% increased cast speed, so I originally used that to compare DPS.

The problem was that we did not know the actual base cast time of their Lightning Whip, and according to PoB it is 0.5, or 2 per second. This is much faster than the base cast time of our other Spectres (0.85, or 1.18 per sec). In fact, even with -65% they still cast faster than Solar Guards, Frost Sentinels, etc.

They also have the Quick mod, which gives them 50% increased movement speed.

@ Dae657:
Full Post
"
Dae657 escribió:
I tried Triad Grip with 4x blue and Wrath instead of Hatred recently. Honestly felt worse (slower) than the 3x green/1x blue ones I'm running now with Hatred, even still using Slave Drivers. I was just thinking recently I'd love to find a cold version of Slave Drivers, but I dunno if there really is one. Might try to pick up 4x green gloves soon, I just didn't feel like rerolling mine more than I already had when I settled on 3 green.
"
I'd love to find a cold version of Slave Drivers

Closest I know of are Dusk Horrors.
Editado por útlima vez por Hercanic en 3 oct. 2019 22:24:39
@ Herc

I'm still loving your guide. Absolutely amazing work. Would you suggest that I replace my frost sentinels with slave drivers? I have been considering doing it for a long time but did not actually ask for confirmation on the forum.
What would provide more DPS for slave driver minions: Wrath or Summon Skitterbots?

Also, according to https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Slave+Driver They use a "flame whip" attack that does lightning damage. Is the damage strictly lightning..or is it fire and lightning?
Editado por útlima vez por vincentk en 4 oct. 2019 4:11:45
Hi!

Thank you for a very comprehensive and easy to follow guide, not to mention a lot of fun. This character is probably the furthest I've gotten before and I'm still having a blast!

With that said, I can't help but feel as though there's something missing with what I've got and I was wondering if anyone could give some pointers? I think I've got a pretty good set up but I can't shake the feeling that I'm grossly underperforming with how I have it at the moment

Invested in 2 hungry loops and aul uprising plus arakaali fang. Clear is faster than I have ever seen. Killed Uber Elder with insta phases (although died like 10 times before I understood the pattern of attacks silly me)
"

@hercanic so is it worth having skitter bots or maybe something else? Some aura? Curse aura? Frostbite?

Next thing to upgrade are boots, helmet, chest and belt. All with more hp/es and maybe +1 spectre

Regarding spectres - frost sentinels fire a lot of different projectiles. Slave drivers only one. Isn't it impeding the clear?
If not what support to use with them? So many questions regarding them.
"
Morthevin escribió:
Hi!

Thank you for a very comprehensive and easy to follow guide, not to mention a lot of fun. This character is probably the furthest I've gotten before and I'm still having a blast!

With that said, I can't help but feel as though there's something missing with what I've got and I was wondering if anyone could give some pointers? I think I've got a pretty good set up but I can't shake the feeling that I'm grossly underperforming with how I have it at the moment

Your jewels are pretty meh and for some reason you don't have Unending Hunger slotted in, even tho you have taken the node for it, it's just empty. Nothing really wrong with your gear, but your amulet is not anointed with anything and chest is only 5L.
Editado por útlima vez por Jespetin en 4 oct. 2019 6:26:38
Hey exiles , I just finished act 10 and doin some tier 2 maps. I wonder what would you recommend to buy first (order priority). My gear is a mess but I was able to grab some chaos, so asking for help/advice!

PD: leveling was a blast! really enjoyed it!
"
Everliam escribió:
Hey exiles , I just finished act 10 and doin some tier 2 maps. I wonder what would you recommend to buy first (order priority). My gear is a mess but I was able to grab some chaos, so asking for help/advice!

PD: leveling was a blast! really enjoyed it!

I personally focused on getting defensive, since damage shouldn't be an issue. I used a tabula rasa until red tier maps for that extra damage. I just focused on getting resistances capped and getting life.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional