{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Gonna try uber elder tonight. any tips?

Here are my setups.

prolly replace the belt but a good belt is so freaking expensive. or an unset ring with lvl5 frostbite on hit

btw found these 2 nights ago. worth anything?
Eyes of the greatwolf
62% increase damage
44% increase chaos damage
corrupted
(how do i link items from unique stash to here?)

and

Editado por útlima vez por sengson3rd en 2 oct. 2019 22:07:47
Spoiler
"
sengson3rd escribió:
Gonna try uber elder tonight. any tips?

Here are my setups.

prolly replace the belt but a good belt is so freaking expensive. or an unset ring with lvl5 frostbite on hit

btw found these 2 nights ago. worth anything?
Eyes of the greatwolf
62% increase damage
44% increase chaos damage
corrupted
(how do i link items from unique stash to here?)

and

as i can see in POB, your minions has low DPS.
You have 6000<HP, thou your ES is good.
Nothing to change there. Just try to not being one-shot.

on amulet - the best one unique is Jinxed Juju.
or any rare amulet with HP, needed attributes and resistances.
Editado por útlima vez por Singrave en 2 oct. 2019 22:45:40
"
as i can see in POB, your minions has low DPS.

Is there anything wrong with my gem setup? I have a a lvl 20 skeleton in my stash. should i replace the current vaal skelly until lvl 20? should i use GMP or swap out with spell echo during the fight?

"
You have 6000<HP, thou your ES is good.
Nothing to change there. Just try to not being one-shot.

I'll try to push to get higher Hp.

"
on amulet - the best one unique is Jinxed Juju.
or any rare amulet with HP, needed attributes and resistances.

thanks !! i'll look around for one. but will that further lower my hp?

btw is there an option to export to POB?
Editado por útlima vez por sengson3rd en 2 oct. 2019 23:55:25
I have a question about helmets for this build:

What kind of helmet I'm looking for:

Bone Helmet:
Aarmor / ES hybrid
-----------------------
Enchant: Spectre damage +40% (Gotta keep the dream alive)
--------------------------------------
Implicit: 20% minion damage
-------------------------------------
Prefix: +1-3 level of socketed minion gems
Prefix: Socketed gems are supported by level 16-20 Minion damage
Prefix: Socketed gems are supported by level 16-20 Minion life
Suffix: +life
Suffix: +energy shield
Suffix: +lightning resistance

My question is about the minion life support roll vs the crafted minion life suffix

the roll itself is lvl 16-20 support gem. With that line however there will be a 2nd line reading "Minions have 15-25% increased maximum life". There is a suffix that can be crafted though "Minions have 16-20% increased maximum life"

Does is matter which minion life modifier i'm using, the "supported by minion life gem" or the crafted suffix? Both add the increased minion life but i'm wondering if the minion life support grants the socketed minion skill increased life + the 2nd roll that globally grants increased minion life or are those 2 lines one and the same thing?

Basically 2 examples:
with minion life support there will be following lines:
Socketed gems are supported by level ## Minion life
Minions have ##% increased maximum life

Without minion life support and with a crafted suffix:
Minions have ##% increased maximum life
The Supported by Level X Minion Life elder affix grants two things to the gems in the helm - a listed "x-y%" increase, and the support effect of the gem itself which is a much larger MORE multiplier in this case. If you search "POE increased vs more" you'll find a lot of great resources to explain this, such as the wiki: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Stat#more_vs_increased or Engineering Eternity on Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32cDqNh20dE

Engineering Eternity is easier to understand, but it's a lot of text. Worth looking at if you're not sure of the difference between Increased and More in POE though.
Suggestions for an alternative to Victario's Charity? I noticed that because I use the desecrate/spirit offering/cyclone/CwC combo, I almost never produce power or frenzy charges. This makes Victario's a bit useless.
"
The Supported by Level X Minion Life elder affix grants two things to the gems in the helm - a listed "x-y%" increase, and the support effect of the gem itself which is a much larger MORE multiplier in this case.

So Basically...?

support gem roll (lvl20gem)=
49% MORE life for the socketed minion skill only
and
20-25% INCREASED minion life

the crafted suffix=
16-20% INCREASED minion life

So the MORE modifier is actually a HUGE difference when all passive nodes with INCREASED minion life are added into the mix. Thank you this clarified it for me.
"
vincentk escribió:
Suggestions for an alternative to Victario's Charity? I noticed that because I use the desecrate/spirit offering/cyclone/CwC combo, I almost never produce power or frenzy charges. This makes Victario's a bit useless.

Necromantic Aegis keystone is your friend.
Your minions will generate frenzy\power charges MUCH faster.
"
maguel escribió:

support gem roll (lvl20gem)=
49% MORE life for the socketed minion skill only
and
20-25% INCREASED minion life

So the MORE modifier is actually a HUGE difference when all passive nodes with INCREASED minion life are added into the mix. Thank you this clarified it for me.

MORE modifier is much better than INCREASED.
But why on Earth you need any +life on your minions?
Editado por útlima vez por Singrave en 3 oct. 2019 6:13:07
Welcome Everyone :)

If it's possible, could someone tell me what to change with my equipement and what to look to get better survi? I already killed Red Elder and Shaper, but it was rather hard to survive some attacks, so I know it would be impossible for me to kill Uber Elder.

To be honest, i know that CwD needs different colors configuration, but for now I didn't have enough luck to roll it ;/

Here is my current build with which I killed Shaper yesterday (and to be honest it was my first Shaper ever)

Spoiler

@GothicGhatr
you have VERY low HP. And no ES. Work on it.
~6k hp and at least ~2k ES is a must in this build.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional