{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
Singrave escribió:

i didn't knew that you can "pull out" gems from Hungry Loop :))
Thank you too!

No problem!
If you sell to a vendor you lose the ring, but gain back all the gems at lvl 20.
Then, if you want to use back any of the same gems in a new Hungry Loop you can sell to a vendor 1 gem + 1 scouring orb. This will drop it to level 19... now you just need enough xp to get from 19-20 before it is ready for Hungry Loop instead of starting from level 1 with a new gem.

"
Singrave escribió:

@Hercanic
From many other guides - yours is most appreciated by me.
It's COMPLEX and VERY explained. Not just "put this, we need firepower!".
I see you understand the game mechanics\calculations so good.
It's incredibly great for newbies and experienced players.

100% agree :D

"
shenlong escribió:

Then, if you want to use back any of the same gems in a new Hungry Loop you can sell to a vendor 1 gem + 1 scouring orb. This will drop it to level 19... now you just need enough xp to get from 19-20 before it is ready for Hungry Loop instead of starting from level 1 with a new gem.

still don't understand all the "crafting" things :-/
thanks!
Any advices? I started game like a one week ago, got like 100c budget.

Spoiler
"
Hercanic escribió:
@ Sharek99:
"
Sharek99 escribió:
Just wanted to say thanks for this build.

Made it to 95, my highest char so far.

First time I've ever been able to kill Uber Atziri.

First time try and kill of Uber Elder.

Congrats!

@ Ace_007:
Full Post
"
Ace_007 escribió:
Fantastic build. I'm having a ton of fun running blighted maps. Any tips on what I should focus on upgrading next?
"
Any tips on what I should focus on upgrading next?

Gem quality. L20 gems can be sold to a vendor with a Gemcutter Prism to receive a L1/Q20% gem in return.

@ IchiMorghulis:
Full Post
"
IchiMorghulis escribió:
This may be common knowledge but I just discovered it. I just bought a Glorious Vanity Jewel and socket it below Pain Attunement to change it to Corrupted Soul. I was wondering if I anoint a notable that was affected by GV would I get the new notable.

GV changed Dreamer (just below the socket) into Flesh Worship (9% life, 0.4 attack damage leech as life). Apparently it works. Pretty cool.

edit: that jewel also changed Arcane Vision to Hierarchy (18% minion life plus 32% minion damage) for one point.

edit 2: @ Hercanic, I currently have minion speed crafted onto my rings and was wondering if it's better to craft +1 minimum endurance charge on it instead. What are your thoughts?
"
wondering if it's better to craft +1 minimum endurance charge

Phys reduction stacks, like ele resists, and the more you have the better it is. 50% doubles your eHP vs. phys, while 75% quadruples it.

Minion movement speed is great for clear, as your minions will reach the location they want to be in faster. If you're focusing on farming maps, movement speed may be best. If you want to be tankier, though, go for phys reduction.

@ PsiBlades2002:
Full Post
"
Hercanic escribió:
Almost 14k life/ES, that's pretty impressive! I'm guessing 3k ES, 2k Corrupted Soul, and 1.5k Spirit Offering?
"
PsiBlades2002 escribió:
You're basically bang on! Actual numbers:
7004 base life
3094 base es
5209 with Corrupted Soul (+2115)
6828 with Sprit Offering (+1619)
"
You're basically bang on!

Nice! =oD

At first, I was going to recommend 10% of Life as Extra ES for your body armour, as it'd give 1k+ ES, more total ES for us than any other prefix, but your ES is close enough to your life that there's no reason to do so. Your ES-healing Focus should work better for you, anyway. =o)

@ Callipygian:
Full Post
"
Callipygian escribió:
Just wanted to say thanks to Hercanic for the build. Information was a little scattered at launch, as it always is, but he's done a great job keeping everything updated and answering questions, too.

This is the 1st time in all my years of PoE that I've ever completed the Atlas or killed Uber Elder. This is such a solid build.
"
This is the 1st time in all my years of PoE that I've ever completed the Atlas or killed Uber Elder. This is such a solid build.

Congrats! =o)

@ redmalloc:
Full Post
"
Hercanic escribió:
1. Turn off Screen Shake in Options.

2. You can turn down or off all sounds, while leaving the Item Filter and Chat Alerts at an acceptable volume, which may improve performance.
"
redmalloc escribió:
Ok I'll give that a try.

>> Looking over your character, is there a reason Zombies aren't in your claw for the +1?

Uh, pure laziness? Actually I keep meaning to buy/craft a better weapon and fix that up but then I play it and it crushes everything and I forget that I need to fix it. This character is just so effective at its core, it makes it easy to forget to the fine-tuning. Or maybe more like coarse-tuning in my case :)

>> Since you're using NA like I currently am, you might want to take a look at my glove links again. I've been using Phase Run for more speed. You can bind it to Left Mouse to automatically trigger it when moving. Only issue is in town, but you can still click on objects to move normally and type /hideout. I'm also debating between Faster Attacks for WB or L4 Enhance for 12% additional movement speed on Phase Run.

I picked up your links from maybe a week back and I think I have smoke mine in there which I literally do not know how to use. But phase run sounds brilliant and I will def use that. 1.2ex for L4 enhance. Hmm.

Do you think WB is even useful since you have phase run?
"
I think I have smoke mine in there which I literally do not know how to use.

I have Smoke Mine bound to E and Detonate Mines bound to R. So I just push E then R in rapid succession to teleport myself across gaps or gain 29% bonus movespeed on-demand. Good for immediately blinding Minotaur, Izario, etc. You can also throw one before opening a Strongbox, or before you backtrack to pick up an item to immediately return to where you were. It has a lot of flexibility.

"
1.2ex for L4 enhance. Hmm.

8% Phase Run quality = 4% movespeed, so L2 or L3 Enhance will also give an extra boost.

It just comes down to how often you want to use Whirling Blades, since without Faster Attacks you need to wait a little longer before using it again so you don't get stuck in an animation.

"
Do you think WB is even useful since you have phase run?

Phase Run excels when I have Quicksilver up and minions are earning me Frenzy Charges so Phase Run is constantly on.

When everything is dead and Quicksilver is tapped out? Whirling Blades. I know I can always count on WB when I need it because it has no cooldown, making WB better for dodging. I can also continue to use it when casting Skeletons.

In narrow or cluttered terrain, WB can get stuck and not feel too great, so I use Phase Run and when it's on cooldown I throw Smoke Mine for its bonus movement speed.

Basically each has ideal situations, so by having both I can enjoy the best of both worlds.

It's like having a Sprint and a Combat Roll, along with a Jump from Smoke Mine.

Ok, great info, thanks.

I'm liking phase run and really there can almost never be enough move speed, so I may spring for enhance. I'll try that key combo for smoke mine and see if I can get the hang of it.
Editado por útlima vez por redmalloc en 2 oct. 2019 2:09:21
@redmalloc can you please put the quote under spoiler?

@voxx1
6L Vaal Regalia with HP and resistances you need.
ES doesn't matter much when you get one-shot by chaos damage. (cuz chaos damage bypasses ES)

ES or Bone helmet with +1-2 supported minion gems and lvl 20 minion damage.

You'll get a virtual 5L helmet for your skellies and can put another damage support into it.

Editado por útlima vez por Singrave en 2 oct. 2019 2:03:50
hi anyone can give me suggestions to improve my build rn?
heres my pob: https://pastebin.com/mNhAbjjG

have about a 1ex budget to work with! :D

Currently using firegoats as spectres~
Editado por útlima vez por ricmond en 2 oct. 2019 2:47:48
"
ricmond escribió:
hi anyone can give me suggestions to improve my build rn?
heres my pob: https://pastebin.com/mNhAbjjG

have about a 1ex budget to work with! :D

Currently using firegoats as spectres~

You can replace one of your jewels with minion taunt. Generally you want life/es/minion attack/cast speed for them. Just go thru other players gear and check what they have. That way you can see where you can improve your gear.
Editado por útlima vez por Jespetin en 2 oct. 2019 5:03:11
Has anyone tried ditching shield amd hatred and using a big 8 link for zombies?I dont know how to use Pob but Ive been tempted to craft something 2h and throw zombies and carrion golem in it with dicipline and skitters in my rings. Any thoughts? Games already easy mode as is, was looking for some better damage for t16 blights. As for the frenzy charge loss I would just change a spectre.

Edit: I guess you cant craft added fire support or the like on 2hs, so I see why noones doing it. If there is a good 2h craftable, or unique that surpasses 1h and shield dps wise feel free to share.
Editado por útlima vez por xBadGrandma en 2 oct. 2019 6:42:02
"
xBadGrandma escribió:
Has anyone tried ditching shield amd hatred and using a big 8 link for zombies?I dont know how to use Pob but Ive been tempted to craft something 2h and throw zombies and carrion golem in it with dicipline and skitters in my rings. Any thoughts? Games already easy mode as is, was looking for some better damage for t16 blights. As for the frenzy charge loss I would just change a spectre.

Edit: I guess you cant craft added fire support or the like on 2hs, so I see why noones doing it. If there is a good 2h craftable, or unique that surpasses 1h and shield dps wise feel free to share.

Hercanic made this exact point a few pages back. You mostly want maim but the support gems craft (for empower) would be really good as well. Personally though, I think if you're going this route, you might as well grab a Baron and go full zombie / skele for your 6 links and relegate spectres to pure charge generation / proximity shields.
Editado por útlima vez por IFollowYou en 2 oct. 2019 10:23:02
I won't put zombies even on 4L. Too low base damage = too low DPS.
They are cannon fodder and meat shield + debuffers.
Spectres must be main map cleansers.
Slave Drivers are the best. I just can't return to Frosties after i've tried Slave Drivers.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Spectre#Blight_League

Skeletons are boss killers and blight helpers. Feeding Frenzy make them dash in any direction in no time. Any %increased phys dmg would help them a lot.

Zombies... Some debuff support and melee splash, so they would spread debuff more effectively, helping other minions to finish enemies faster.

I don't really know if Wraith aura adds FLAT x-y lightning damage BEFORE or AFTER all %increase damage.
If it adds damage BEFORE any %increase %more damage mods(as i assume), then it's GREAT for Slave Drivers spectres.
Spoiler
can someone tell me how to make spectres "visible", not "luminos"?

Editado por útlima vez por Singrave en 2 oct. 2019 14:55:15

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional