[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Shizzniz escribió:
First of all, thank you Hybrid for making this build guide! I used it last league and I had a lot of success with it :)

This league Im trying to min/max my own version of this build using Wave of Conviction with CWDT on the Offering to the Serpent gloves and some minor changes to the skill tree.

For those who are interested:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Grelwood-Shank&skill=Molten-Strike&sort=dps

Character name: Supa_Troopa

1m50s Uber Elder kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR9DxbagU6U

Very interesting. Is the change in passive tree only because you're using wave of conviction?
"
snowmittens escribió:
I've decided to dump this build

It's a lot more risky, expensive, and painful to play than my CI vortex occultist

I don't believe it is end game viable for new players or people without a lot of currency

Sure, you can tank most content of the game but you need to know when to back off and boss mechanics or you're be dead very fast

Lack of chaos resist in cases like temple incursions and syndicate encounters can be deadly very fast

It still seem pretty good for lab farming as you can tank Izaro quite easily

(My hand hurt from constantly holding right mouse button so maybe that had something to do with it)

Mittens out!

LOL
you didnt even got to lvl 80.
and judging by your account, which has only one character than is higher than lvl 90, you are pretty new.

you are basically saying that this build isnt good cuz you dont know how to play the game.

i never died to chaos dmg, and even if it bothers you too much, just get chaos res on your gear.

people here killed shaper and elder without expensive gear.
some of them didnt even use grelwood and kaoms.

idk how you can jump into those conclusions when being so new to the game and not even giving the build a real chance.

GL with your vortex build (i dont understand how you are even comparing such different builds in the first place).
Hi

Nice build im using it now cause im a bit burned out of totem build and its great but it can make some ppl too confident ;] ive experienced that after 5 acts smooth not even half hp run and died because i was too confident i dont need to dodge attacks ;]. But i have a few questions considering endgame and class:

1 how much harder it will be past tier 12 maps without Kaom? as in every league Kaom costs a lot ( and even helmet cost is the same as the whole gear + jewels with good rolls ive bought in this league) 370 flat hp loss compared to my rare armor will be a lot.

2 You have CWDT maxed but did you max it right away or level by 1-2 levels when youve progressed through atlas ?

3 Did you consider using War Banner? its only 10% mana reserve for 11% dmg increase on enemys and more attack speed for us from Undeniable that should not be a problem with mana leech/mana gain on hit

4 Only Jugg? or other classes could pull off this build? Scion could have nice combinations like Jugg and:
- Champion (fortify, taunt and intimidate)
- Raider (damage, Onslaugth (no need for flask thanks to blood rage))
- Elementalist (ele pen, stronger herald and another golem ( for example chaos))
- Guardian (Curse effect reduction, 1% dmg reduction per aura (Anger + for example banner im using), stronger aura and life regen boost)
- Inquisitor (ele pen, consecrated ground and more ele dmg on enemys)
"
shanhaevelpl escribió:
Hi

Nice build im using it now cause im a bit burned out of totem build and its great but it can make some ppl too confident ;] ive experienced that after 5 acts smooth not even half hp run and died because i was too confident i dont need to dodge attacks ;]. But i have a few questions considering endgame and class:

1 how much harder it will be past tier 12 maps without Kaom? as in every league Kaom costs a lot ( and even helmet cost is the same as the whole gear + jewels with good rolls ive bought in this league) 370 flat hp loss compared to my rare armor will be a lot.

2 You have CWDT maxed but did you max it right away or level by 1-2 levels when youve progressed through atlas ?

3 Did you consider using War Banner? its only 10% mana reserve for 11% dmg increase on enemys and more attack speed for us from Undeniable that should not be a problem with mana leech/mana gain on hit

4 Only Jugg? or other classes could pull off this build? Scion could have nice combinations like Jugg and:
- Champion (fortify, taunt and intimidate)
- Raider (damage, Onslaugth (no need for flask thanks to blood rage))
- Elementalist (ele pen, stronger herald and another golem ( for example chaos))
- Guardian (Curse effect reduction, 1% dmg reduction per aura (Anger + for example banner im using), stronger aura and life regen boost)
- Inquisitor (ele pen, consecrated ground and more ele dmg on enemys)

FAQ.
Hello

I'm a beginner and i love you're guide
But you said " another 4 comes from the threshold jewels (+2 balls per jewel)"

I have the wildfire crimson jewel but who is the second ?
Thank's for reply
"
Whurthic escribió:
"
Shizzniz escribió:
First of all, thank you Hybrid for making this build guide! I used it last league and I had a lot of success with it :)

This league Im trying to min/max my own version of this build using Wave of Conviction with CWDT on the Offering to the Serpent gloves and some minor changes to the skill tree.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Grelwood-Shank&skill=Molten-Strike&sort=dps

Very interesting. Is the change in passive tree only because you're using wave of conviction?

Not all to do with WoC. I have some health to spare by using Kaom's so the change is purely for extra damage.
Editado por útlima vez por Shizzniz en 10 abr. 2019 7:45:50
"
Shizzniz escribió:

Amazing!! Btw, that helmet man.. just too much >.<
In my opinion, if you'd like to get an improvement, it would be a grelwood shank with fortify on melee hit, to keep it 100% up, but the rest is just op. I'll give it a try to those changes <3
Thanks for sharing!
Hi All,

Noob question :) (but that's my first season in POE)
Will "Less Duration" in helmet do any good for build? or it doesn't matter?

If that was discussed already please accept my apologies as I didn't go for 209 pages of content ;)

Will much appreciate your help.
"
Amazing!! Btw, that helmet man.. just too much >.<
In my opinion, if you'd like to get an improvement, it would be a grelwood shank with fortify on melee hit, to keep it 100% up, but the rest is just op. I'll give it a try to those changes <3
Thanks for sharing!

Many shanks have been corrupted trying to hit fortify or attack speed :P
Editado por útlima vez por Shizzniz en 10 abr. 2019 8:40:34
"
Khazadek escribió:
Hi All,

Noob question :) (but that's my first season in POE)
Will "Less Duration" in helmet do any good for build? or it doesn't matter?

If that was discussed already please accept my apologies as I didn't go for 209 pages of content ;)

Will much appreciate your help.

MS has no duration tag, so it wont affect it in any way.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional