[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

You have many options, you can go for a 6L armor with a regular 2 enchant helmet, go for a conc effect + immolate helmet with only 1 proj (which is much more cheaper) or you can just use a regular conc + immolate helmet without enchant till you can afford any of the other options.
In my case I used a belly, then switched to a 1 enchant + conc imm, and then bought a 2 enchant elder helmet and crafted it.[/quote]

What crafting method did you use fossils or essences? to get the elemental pen [/quote]

You have to use scorching fossils. I got my current helmet by spamming chaos on it till it rolled 20 conc / 20 immolate.

Finally got my GG helm. It has an open Suffix and I'm trying to debate slamming it? Just not sure if it would be worth it lol. Also debating losing my mind running lab now haha.
Editado por útlima vez por Ubermonster en 8 abr. 2019 21:49:53
Just want to say thank you hybrid for making this build, i play more smoothly than last season ( im a new player btw just played the game since 3.5).
couple of silly died coz im a noob, like not noticing i have bleed when all the mob died rofl.
overall i remember i could face tank even i only invest bout less than 22c for beltimber, thief ring, tombfist and lioneyes shield
gonna hit my first ever lvl 90 with this build, currently at 89.
i play this build on a budget side cant afford the highend atm, overall already spent about 2 ex so far mainly to buy the head piece.
currently have a currency to buy Kaom chest or Dying Sun flask any suggestion which one to buy first?
As my question got a bit burried underneath all the other questions about the helmet crafting, I'll try to bump it :)

Are there any good glove mods that we could take into account when not using the nerfed tombfists?

* Projectile Dmg (counts on all projectiles? or only those from the socketed gems in gloves?)
* Fire dmg? Fire dmg to attacks?
* Phys to fire conversion?
* ...? Any other?

Thx in advance.
"
wdank escribió:
Just want to say thank you hybrid for making this build, i play more smoothly than last season ( im a new player btw just played the game since 3.5).
couple of silly died coz im a noob, like not noticing i have bleed when all the mob died rofl.
overall i remember i could face tank even i only invest bout less than 22c for beltimber, thief ring, tombfist and lioneyes shield
i play this build on a budget side cant afford the highend atm, overall already spent about 2 ex so far mainly to buy the head piece.
currently have a currency to buy Kaom chest or Dying Sun flask any suggestion which one to buy first?

kaoms for sure.

"
DukeNyxius escribió:
As my question got a bit burried underneath all the other questions about the helmet crafting, I'll try to bump it :)

Are there any good glove mods that we could take into account when not using the nerfed tombfists?

* Projectile Dmg (counts on all projectiles? or only those from the socketed gems in gloves?)
* Fire dmg? Fire dmg to attacks?
* Phys to fire conversion?
* ...? Any other?

Thx in advance.

use the wiki:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Molten_Strike
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Avatar_of_Fire
Editado por útlima vez por HybridBoy en 9 abr. 2019 4:55:12
"
wdank escribió:

If you can afford a really good helmet to make your 6L, go for kaom's, if not, go for dying sun.
I kept using a 6L until I got a good helmet.
So I had two elder fights now where shaper died, super annoying. I did everything to kill all the mobs as fast as I can, but he died during the last phase...

Any tips? Keep ancestral call in maybe?

In general quite a crappy game mechanic gating one of the potentially best drops in the game behind this step in the fight, while beating the elder itself was easy..
"
E_Zann escribió:
So I had two elder fights now where shaper died, super annoying. I did everything to kill all the mobs as fast as I can, but he died during the last phase...

Any tips? Keep ancestral call in maybe?

In general quite a crappy game mechanic gating one of the potentially best drops in the game behind this step in the fight, while beating the elder itself was easy..

use AC.
Personally I use Frost Wall, Shaper has never died with Frost Wall in hundreds of Elder kills.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
Considering I have little currency to spend on this build is it still end game viable with the current gear I have?

I am trying to get 2 rings to replace the thief ring

Any tips for best option on what to upgrade next?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional