Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

They moved beach Tier 1 Beach this 3.6 so no fire-eaters for me yet. I am gonna have to slowlly find them. Found Fire-Goats from iceberg map Tier1 But my spectres are still squishy. 4-ascendency points, level 73
Editado por útlima vez por Sazzbot en 10 mar. 2019 7:18:34
"
AngelaZiegler escribió:
Does Storm Brand even work With EE? Does the skill "hit"?

You can see the EE circle animation under mobs that have Storm Brand, so yes it works.

"
Ferrara escribió:
Hey,

what happened to the trigger enchantment ? Cant find it anywhere in the bench ...

Am i missing something

You need to unveil it on a weapons from betrayal encounters. Will probably take a while now depending how lucky you get with betrayal spawns
How have you guys been finding the CFEs in shore maps this league?

I have wasted 3 maps spending an hour in each and havent found a single one?

If someone can please <3 let me raise one in their hideout will really appreciate it!
Not every hero holds a sword... Some just Hold the Door!
They’re not always there . Comes down to luck.
I recommend running solar guards or flame sentinel etc and run as many shore or beach style maps as possible until you find one . As it says in guide also look for humanoid rolls on maps as well...
I’d let you spawn in hideout but I’m on Xbox poe .. :)
I'm confused, why is the Unending Hunger jewel socketed with only 30 INT in radius ?
SO is it possible to make skills cost ~0 mana, including Flame Dash so to use 2 auras?
Zealotry aura where?
Cannibal Fire-Eater in 3.6 still only on Shore and Beach ?
Editado por útlima vez por SzamanikTM en 10 mar. 2019 10:02:02
Hey,
the build is doing really well.
It was hard to level until cruel lab, but I changed Minion Damage with Minion Life and bought a the +1000 spectre life helmet. Then it was going on really well until cruel lab. 4link carried me easy to T7 where I got my Chest 5linked. My gear so far

Spoiler

I have 4,7k life actually and it is really squishy, many monsters are able to one shot me. I don't really know but I think I will give the cwdt+bone offering a chance later. When I am not wrong the blocks from my Minions count then as well...I will tell you if it works or not. If it is working the build could be a lot tankier.
"
Sazzbot escribió:
They moved beach Tier 1 Beach this 3.6 so no fire-eaters for me yet. I am gonna have to slowlly find them. Found Fire-Goats from iceberg map Tier1 But my spectres are still squishy. 4-ascendency points, level 73

"
In3vitability escribió:
How have you guys been finding the CFEs in shore maps this league?

I have wasted 3 maps spending an hour in each and havent found a single one?

If someone can please <3 let me raise one in their hideout will really appreciate it!

Go to Act 8 solaris temple, desecrate for solar guards. Open a new map and you can then desecrate solar guards in that map. They're the best bet until you find some cannibal fire eaters.
If you can't find any CFE in your map in the first minute or two, just clear the map and try again, until you find them just use solar guards. they rip everything to shreds in maps.

"
Cyterizz escribió:
Zealotry aura where?

If you want to use zealotry, you need some passives that reduces the reserved mana. and i'd personally put it in an unset ring.

You can either go for the passive before Leadership(above necromantic aegis) which gives -4% reserved. but if you want more, the best place to get it is the Sovereignty wheel which is to the north-east of your Righteous Army passive. for 5 points you get 14% less mana reserved.

"
rankor escribió:
I'm confused, why is the Unending Hunger jewel socketed with only 30 INT in radius ?

I recommend putting it in the jewel node that is to the right of Conduit(north-east of the middle). Thats where mine is and works perfectly.

If anyone on PC has any questions or something, my necro's name is the same as my forum one so add me if you want :)
Editado por útlima vez por Yaluzan en 10 mar. 2019 11:02:33

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional