Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Why do I need a jewel eye with minion do some fire damage? is that used for some kind of mechanic?
Editado por útlima vez por DanyStormborn en 9 mar. 2019 22:47:03
"
DanyStormborn escribió:
Why do I need a jewel eye with minion do some fire damage? is that used for some kind of mechanic?

The plan is to use a stone golem linked with Combustion(This gives it a high chance to ignite enemies it attacks, and when they are ignited they have lower fire resistance). If you don't have a jewel that gives minions added fire damage you'll have to put an added fire support gem as the 3rd link of 'Golem-combustion-added fire'. If you DO have the jewel, you can run 'Golem-Combustion-Multistrike'. With the multistrike the ignite has a much higher chance of happening because your golem attacks the target more.
"
Yaluzan escribió:
"
DanyStormborn escribió:

The plan is to use a stone golem linked with Combustion(This gives it a high chance to ignite enemies it attacks, and when they are ignited they have lower fire resistance). If you don't have a jewel that gives minions added fire damage you'll have to put an added fire support gem as the 3rd link of 'Golem-combustion-added fire'. If you DO have the jewel, you can run 'Golem-Combustion-Multistrike'. With the multistrike the ignite has a much higher chance of happening because your golem attacks the target more.

This doesn't mess up EE does it? EE is only applied by us not our minions?
Hey I have never played summoner when purely mapping is it better to use Solar Guards or Cannibal Fire-Eaters ? Also do the change depending on either?
Editado por útlima vez por Sneakyshadow en 10 mar. 2019 1:33:21
"
Sneakyshadow escribió:
Hey I have never played summoner when purely mapping is it better to use Solar Guards or Cannibal Fire-Eaters ? Also do the change depending on either?

After finally getting a shores map and getting my cannibal fire eaters, I can 100% say they are better than solar guard in both clearing and single target.

It removes the big ass pain of having to move inside divine bubble mobs and casting convocation, which can get you killed sometimes since they only try to atack from range while eaters will literally move to melee distance to cast their incinerate.

Plus they dont need GMP to get good clear speed like solar guard or fire sentinels do, just put faster proj and you're good to go.
Editado por útlima vez por Wyra en 10 mar. 2019 1:40:28
Does Storm Brand even work With EE? Does the skill "hit"?
"
Zampano escribió:
"
Yaluzan escribió:
"
DanyStormborn escribió:

This doesn't mess up EE does it? EE is only applied by us not our minions?

It won't mess up EE since we(the player) are the only ones with EE. the whole point of having it is so our minions do more fire damage, the combustion just improves that even more.

"
AngelaZiegler escribió:
Does Storm Brand even work With EE? Does the skill "hit"?

it does, i had my doubts about it at first but it ends up being a really nice EE proccing spell.
Hey,

what happened to the trigger enchantment ? Cant find it anywhere in the bench ...

Am i missing something
How would AG fit in with this build? I figure that an AG in an Unset ring could provide some decent benefits.

Feel free to correct/suggest better/alternatives to the gear I was considering placing in them.

Weapon: Kingmaker. The Fortify and Culling Strike sounds like a good bonus for the Fire-Eaters to have. The 50% crit multi is where I may need correcting, as I'm reasonably new to PoE and am unsure what the crit chance of spectres is (or if they even can) but I thought that since they are getting the benefits of Victario's Charity, and will be at 3 Power Charges almost all of the time (each granting 200% crit chance on minions allegedly) I figured this sounded like a great bonus for them.

Chest: either Garb of The Ephemeral or Bloodblond. I figure the action speed benefit, Divinity buff (for AG) and nearby enemies being unable to crit sounds like a decent defensive bonus. That or the life from Bloodbond.

Helm: Crown of The Tyrant. -10% enemy resistances sounds like a nice DPS increase and with only one socket (white) the flat chaos damage bonus won't interfere with EE and will add a little more damage.

Gloves: Southbound

Boots: Victario's Flight (who doesn't love movement speed)

Please feel free to correct any misconceptions I may have :) I have no idea what kind of DPS this would provide, but to my inexperienced PoE mind, it sounds at least reasonably sizeable.
Editado por útlima vez por Aquiline_Fury en 10 mar. 2019 6:33:57
Used Ag in the Zombie build.
Dying breath staff - 18% increased damage for nearby allies
Leer Cast mask - 15% increased damage for nearby allies
Ambu's Charge armor - grants Endurance charge for nearby allies (in fact - very rare) and good life regen for AG
Meginord's Vise gloves - Good life regen for AG
Vitario's Flight boots - +10% movement speed for nearby allies.

This can be an option for endgame, but seems that 4 fire eaters have insane DPS without any shaman's dances like this.

Also, all auras from AG have very low range, maybe, 20-25 units.

And AG is not "you", but "minion" - EE can be procced by only you.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Editado por útlima vez por SilverWF en 10 mar. 2019 6:46:04

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional