[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

GUIDE UPDATED

I have made a LOT of changes in the Path of Building today.

Mostly the changes are focused on making leveling easier, but there are a lot of other changes as well.
No endgame gear has been changed, for everyone who is already high level.

I have: Added 4 new item sets, that should give some pointers of good stuff to wear when leveling. These are all suggestions but trying to get items with similiar stats is a good idea. So there are now a total of 8 Itemsets
I have tried to keep it as clean as possible by dividing all the items into different sections in the "all items" tab, but it may look messy there.
I have also changed back the names of all unique items. This is because they sometimes made the pastebin hard to import (specially for Zana). Information about items is available in the NOTES section, which I encourage everyone to read.

The 'notes' section has also been edited substantially (I'm really not kidding here).

I have clarified and added some notes about the skill gems.
I have added notes regarding the item sets.
I have cleaned up the notes section to make it easier to read.
I have changed some errors in the notes section that were outdated

And like. lots of other shit...
Here it is, in all it's glory: https://pastebin.com/3s1Xti6t

I really encourage everyone who is playing the build to actually read the notes. It will solve a lot of confusion and problems for you.

Don't panic.
Editado por útlima vez por Fiver en 12 sept. 2019 13:18:27
I will start streaming in about 30-40 minutes

I will be only for quite a while today.

So if you need help or have questions during the next couple of hours, you'll get answers a lot faster on the stream. I will likely not be checking the forums again until either late tonight or tomorrow.

You're obviously also welcome to just come hang out. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

(Actually, I will be delay about 15 more minutes.)
So 7:45-7:50 GMT+2.

Don't panic.
Editado por útlima vez por Fiver en 12 sept. 2019 13:31:35
"
Fiver escribió:

Bold move playing this one in SSF btw.

Ha - I'll let you know how it goes.
Dang, I thought I had the highest crit chance + quality craft, that sucks wasted alot of ex on it then, but hopefully it's not a huge loss.
Quick noob question
Why whirling blades and not leap for example?
"
archwerewolf escribió:
Quick noob question
Why whirling blades and not leap for example?

Leap Slam can only be used with "Axes/Maces/Sceptres/Swords/Staffs. Since we're a claw build we can't use leap slam.
Editado por útlima vez por Cpfuzzy en 12 sept. 2019 18:09:02
solved (deleted)
Editado por útlima vez por EdgaJudo en 13 sept. 2019 15:22:13
i'm not able to play as much this league but i finally found an exalt today xd what should i focus on buying? i'm missing a chest (i tend to use a tabula until 90 unless i'm rich lul), belt, amulet, AM ring
Editado por útlima vez por marshmallowcrisp en 12 sept. 2019 21:17:15
Before you go in to the really expensive claw, spending exalts on it I mean, what kind of cheap claw can you craft that's better then bloodseeker?
Got a ilvl 86 Elder Chest for 2 exa and 6-linked it quite fast. Got a decent one with a handful of trys:

Before trying to get crit as well as Maim I probably will work on my claw: Still only at around 370 pdps and neither crit nor ele pen. Have seen that the claw from your pob would push me from 4 million to 6 million shaper dps. That would be awesome! But hadn't luck so far and didn't got any T1 physical prefixes...

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional